March 2014 Moms
Options

The Randomest Thread

Re: The Randomest Thread

• Options
    ...one more for emphasis....

Anybody watch the new TWD episode Sunday??
    Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• Options
    I am in such a bad place tonight. I found my old cat unresponsive This morning. Unsure why but we think it was a stroke. I decided to let her go. She was my best friend for 18 years. Elbow deep in sorrow and wine. I miss her so much. :((
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kaking78kaking78 member
    edited October 2014
    I'm so sorry for you all who are dealing with losing a pet today. It's never easy no matter the circumstance.

@yankeepeach08 I married a guy who himself was a giant baby. He was so big at his 9 month appointment that his pedi told his mom to cut back on feeding him because he'd never be able to walk. He was up and running the next week.

• Options
    kaking78kaking78 member
    edited October 2014
    @kaking78‌ - has recovery continued to go well? Is he cath'd for a week like they said for our DS? If so, how's that going?
    @stephbrim24 Recovery is going well! Yesterday he was still groggy from the anesthesia and sore so we were dosing him with baby Oxycontin. I figured he'd be miserable today but he's pretty much been his happy normal self. Per doctor's orders we're staying ahead of the pain by alternating ibuprofen and acetaminophen every 3-4 hours. 

He'll be cath'd for a week but it's no big deal to manage, it just leaks into the diaper. He did have an ugly looking hematoma on the underside of the head this morning. I emailed pictures to his doctor who reassured me that it's normal. The whole thing looks uncomfortable to me but he doesn't seem to mind.
  • Options
    Jumping in here...

SO sorry about pet losses and possible bad news with pets...they are our little friends who are more like our other kids :((

So great to hear about Will's progress, @babylimas :)

Wtf with the banning...it freaked me out a little and I couldn't help but search all around to try to figure it out...I became obsessed the other night I like the troublemaker name-we would def know it was you @NewMomma8‌ lol ;). Glad to know that's all resolved now...

@kaking78‌ glad it's all over with...been thinking of you guys hope the healing process goes better...

@WisconsinCheese12‌ hope you're not sick...no no no no no :-SS
  • Options
    So far, I haven't had to re-login, but I haven't strayed from M14 yet since complaining. I guess I'll find out when I have time to browse elsewhere.
  • Options
    Also, sorry to hear about all the sad pet news. XO ladies and your families.
  • Options
    Sorry for the pet losses, ladies. They're such awesome little family members. It's so hard. :(

@babycaps‌ what's elevate??? I love brainy apps. :) a patient of mine also recommended quizup. I need to get both of those!

• Options
    @YankeePeach08‌ I gave Ethan bad genes
    ehh, it's alright, my kids are already "failures"...and they haven't even been to public school yet :-O
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic&nImage and video hosting by TinyPic bsp;center;"
    >Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    T & P's to everyone with pet losses and illnesses. I remember being so amazed by how sad I was when I lost each of my two pets. They really become such a big part of your life and family!
    I haven't had and still don't have anything random to post!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

So yesterday I almost scooped coffee into the bottle instead of formula. Oops!

Today I poured coffee creamer into an empty bottle that LO had just finished instead of my coffee... Glad I caught myself since creamer and milk are the same color and all... Mommy brain!

Lilypie - (rVtP)Daisypath - (hJ7A)Lilypie - (mHiG)

• Options
    Whoa 400+ posts...I'll pass trying to catch up.. Joining in from here, catch me up if I missed anything!
    Busy work week last week, and baby shots, that's going on over here, hope you ladies are doing ok? How are the babies?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bennieangel‌ - there is one!! I use it. It's awesome. It's called SelfControl.
  • Options
    This is me today ,..

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    twaffle5 said:
    This is me today ,.. image
    Can I replace the papers with the kids @tsmith312‌ ? No?
    Sure, no judgment here
    ;)

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 

• Options

• Options

babylimas said:

@bennieangel‌ - there is one!! I use it. It's awesome. It's called SelfControl.

Can I download that somewhere??? Haha. I did ok yesterday & was pretty productive. I need to just break the habit of coming here or going on fb while at work & not on break. Or at least limit it to pumping. My self control is poor lately, when it comes to focus & eating :(
    Haha, just to be clear, you understand the program is actually called SelfControl and I'm not being snide? Haha, for some reason I feel like my post sounds sarcastic.
  • Options
    I need it to be bedtime already. Between my family getting on my case over everything and a cranky baby that I am not understanding at all today, I am just ready to cry. I wish I had a normal supportive family but I guess that is just way too much to ask for.

I hope it gets better, I'm dealing with family drama today too :((  I need a drank !

• Options
    Random thought.... is there a graceful way to eat jerky? Or does everyone look like:

• Options
    I may have to put LO in daycare part time ... Cue anxiety / stress level :-SS

• Options

Daycare just makes me nervous. I know they have ratios , but DD is pretty needy for attention. Im afraid she wouldn't get that in daycare because there are other children in there. She's just used to being with my and grandma during the week.

• Options
    Hogg @babylimas‌ is gettin sassy

b-(
    I just got a 2 hour nap, suck it bitches! Now I need to go see what my 4 year old may have gotten into over the last 2 hours, eek.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic&nImage and video hosting by TinyPic bsp;center;"
    >Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options

@tsmith312 hopefully your day gets better too! I'm picking up a bottle of wine while I'm out!

Only one?!?!
    I don't go for wine with the intention of buying less than 8 bottles.

One time I only bought 3. I was so ashamed of myself. X_X
  • Options
    Also...pages of this thread have disappeared again....

Anyone else notice things missing?! :-/
  • Options
    @WisconsinCheese12‌ DS1 (almost 2 years old) doesn't nap the same for MIL as he does for me. I get better naps from him 99% of the time.
  • Options
    What is wrong with this thread?
    Posts are randomly showing up in places I've already read.
    Other posts are disappearing....

• Options
    @caseinpoint‌ Don't. Leave. :((

(But we'll always have our special PPA/ppd FB page...) ;)
  • Options
    It's only 9:00 and I'm seriously contemplating going to bed. I'm SO tired! 

Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• Options
    DS has been a lot more clingy and tired the past two days. I really hope it's just teething and he's not getting sick.
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• Options
    omg @bennieangel. I would die. D.I.E. 
  • Options
    Too cute @YankeePeach08‌!
    Grats @babylentilbean‌ on the tooth!
    @babycaps‌ looks great! We haven't used our pasta attachment in legit years. This is making me want to bust it out!

• Options
    I just logged on for the first time since Friday, wow that FFFC thread took a turn for the worse !

• Options
    I just cleaned out our bathroom closet and found so much stuff we got for LO that we haven't needed/used. I'm going on a returning spree . Which in turn will be a shopping spree because I have no receipts for anything so I will get store credit, hah!

• Options
    A page just disappeared off this thread.
    :-t
  • Options
    Is this thing workin... I had so many randoms to share yesterday :((

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"