June 2014 Moms
Options

Cloth Diapers Anyone?!

191011121315»

Re: Cloth Diapers Anyone?!

• Options
    Awesome, thanks @KrystaJ‌! I'm not sure how heavy a wetter LO is in her disposables, but we do get those "long" stretches at night. (Although they're getting shorter and shorter, stupid regression) I think I'm going to get at least one flip and some thirsties!
  • Options
    @hampire I'd guess its a fit issue, not absorbency but I'm no expert. Hugsy has had a few times he's come close to blowing out during a big poop where it is just barely contained and If the diaper was looser at the waist he definitely would have. Is he a once a day pooper or have you seen how the fit is when he's at home?
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @hampire‌ I second the potential fit issue. DS only ever has blowouts when DH is the one diapering. Not sure what diapers you use, but we are in workhorses with covers, and DH always forgets to make sure that none of the diaper is sticking out the legs and back. So for us it isn't a tightness issue so much as an attention to detail issue (which isn't isolated to diapering in our house!!!)

Me: 33, HSG & b/w normal; partial septate uterus   DH: 33, SA good but low morphology (3%)
    Started trying to make a baby Apr'12    Aug'13 DX: Unexplained Infertility
    Sept'13: 50mg Clomid + IUI #1 (13m + 11m post wash) CDs 11&12 + 200mg progesterone 3x daily =
    BFP!     
    Beta 16dpIUI = 391 EDD 6.14.14 Delivered 6.13.14
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"