April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Options
    @deidremaria that is awful! What an unnecessary and awful thing to do. I'm so sorry!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @deidremaria‌ that sucks terribly. :(
  • Options
    thomas930thomas930 member
    edited March 2014
    Ok, one last whine and then I need to focus on work.... At my appt this morning my dr said I was contracting and need to drink way more water. He's totally right, but water is so boring. I'm already over it and I've only had about 12 oz. And of course he says it in front of DH so mister panic attack has texted me about it twice already. I may have to tp him....
    Watered down juice has been my godsend for getting more water. I prefer cranberry at the moment. Half cranberry, half water, with ice! Its MUCH easier to get water this way, I think!
    I'm watering down with white grape juice. Edit because bump screwed the qoutes
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Soooo I'm skipping class last night even though I just got off spring break. Don't judge me
  • Options
    Our Flip camera won't charge! It's so much easier to take videos on that then the regular camera. :((

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Good lord, so sorry @Deidremaria

Also hi everyone- I haven't been around much, really busy. I hope everyone getting this beautious weather can be out enjoying it today!

• Options
    Good Lord! I got soup for lunch and decided to eat outside...it must be 90 friggin degrees out here! I am going to smell awful when I go back to work!

• Options
    I'm getting kind of creeped out reading about this stolen passport stuff with the Malaysia crash. I have had my passport stolen. Could you imagine if your name showed up on one of those lists?

Random thoughts!
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Options
    deidremaria man that is just awful, I agree with PP, people really suck sometimes, and definitely sounds supect. I am sorry you have to go through something like that!

secondly: Chiropractors - I know this was PAGES ago, but I just wanted to say I completely believe in massage, and think massage is way better than chiropractors - I have actually been to a chiropractor who was complete crap so I admit that my opinion may not be based on the best experience ever. I actually left in more pain than I went in with until I got a proper deep tissue massage. She also told me to get unnecessary x-rays which professionally I COMPLETELY disagree with! Still, I would like to think I have an open mind, and am willing to try again. ATM I'll stick with massage as there is no chiropractor within an hr of where I live anyway.
    Angel baby June 2013, DD born 22 April 2014, BFP 10 Sept 2015 - Due 22 May 2016
  • Options
    By the time I have my last day at work, half of A14 will have babies :((  Next time I get pregnant, I'm NOT being the caboose, okay?!
    Looking at tickers is killer! It feels like I've been seeing 35+ week tickers for ages now and I'm not even 34 weeks yet!  :((
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Also-is my avatar not showing up or is it just a glitch on my phone?
  • Options
    Also-is my avatar not showing up or is it just a glitch on my phone?
    Its showing on PC
  • Options
    Ok, one last whine and then I need to focus on work.... At my appt this morning my dr said I was contracting and need to drink way more water. He's totally right, but water is so boring. I'm already over it and I've only had about 12 oz. And of course he says it in front of DH so mister panic attack has texted me about it twice already. I may have to tp him....
    Watered down juice has been my godsend for getting more water. I prefer cranberry at the moment. Half cranberry, half water, with ice! Its MUCH easier to get water this way, I think!

I know it's probably late for this, but Katie's idea is exactly what I did before my GD diagnosis (now I can't really have juice, way too much sugar even watered down).  I know artificial sweeteners are frowned upon, but I use the Mio water flavor drops.  I figure they're less damaging than constant dehydration because I can't stand plain water. =/

A14 Siggy Challenge (November): Favorite Fall Smell
  • Options
    My favorite OB at the practice taught me how to feel the baby's position at my appointment today. It was awesome! But holy cow her head is huge :-SS
  • Options
    @jellysparkles‌ I am so in love with your daughter. I wanna be just like her when I grow up lmao
  • Options
    Normally, I love the winter and the snow, but even I have had enough this year. Just got an alert on my phone for a winter storm watch for tomorrow night. Another 6 inches of snow. Fuck.Me.
  • Options
    @deidremaria I'm sorry. :( It's always so sad when a loved pet passes on. 
    Thanks. I think the way he died is what's most heartbreaking.
    Oh no; what happened?
    A neighbor shot him yesterday because he got out.

OMG, that is the worst thing ever. I am SO sorry. What a horrible, horrible thing to happen. I seriously am sick to my stomach reading that. Awful.

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    @deidremaria‌ fuck that idiot! I can't even imagine what your bf's brother is going through. I'm sorry :(
  • Options
    Eija3014Eija3014 member
    edited March 2014
    Do any of you supermoms (or superwives) have a good go-to website for cheap/easy dinner ideas? I am completely out of creative energy when it comes to making supper and grocery shopping!

edit because words are hard
  • Options
    They let me go home, it could be the start of something, but they aren't sure yet.

Sorry about the dog @deidremaria, that's fucked.

Also, the low blood sugar level thread is getting heated.
  • Options
    Eija3014 said:
    Do any of you supermoms (or superwives) have a good go-to website for cheap/easy dinner ideas? I am completely out of creative energy when it comes to making supper and grocery shopping! edit because words are hard

I married a chef. If that's not an option for you, I also use Pinterest when I have to cook 
    :D

CafeMom Tickers

• Options

Re: hydration
    I know I've said it before, but I live on fresh brewed unsweetened ice tea when I'm pregnant.

I wish I liked tea. We lived in AL for a little while and I totally stuck out because I didn't like tea.
  • Options

Re: hydration
    I know I've said it before, but I live on fresh brewed unsweetened ice tea when I'm pregnant.

I wish I liked tea. We lived in AL for a little while and I totally stuck out because I didn't like tea.
  • Options
    kseccomb17kseccomb17 member
    edited March 2014
    Also, DH's coworker with cancer that I mentioned awhile back, passed today. DH is having a difficult time. If anyone wants to send positive thoughts it would be appreciated. Poor guy :(
  • Options
    thomas930thomas930 member
    edited March 2014
    T&P's coming for all involved @kesccomb17 so sorry for the loss
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
     Also, the low blood sugar level thread is getting heated.
    I wonder how lung until the backup calvary appears. :-D

Also, I'm sending good thoughts to you guys!
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Options
    OK just posted a rant in the low blood sugar in babies thread.
    Where did all the parenting people come from????? Maybe they are trying to get back at us for the joke the other week about the AE in their stupid FFFC/UO thread.

I hope you agree with my posting on our behalf. Cant stand that shit.
  • Options
    T&P to all who need them. So sorry to hear about that sweet dog @deidremaria‌. Thinking of your DH today @kseccomb17‌.
    I hadn't used it until just now, but I love the new tagging feature on mobile!

This month is social worker month, so we had a huge breakfast before our staff meeting today, and I've been in a too much food coma ever since. I'm so tired! I need a nap, but alas I still have an hour and a half of work to go

Photobucket imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"