April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Emily041285 totally rational in fact you should leave early tomorrow and Wednesday as well! Gotta pack!
  • Options
    +2 for protein today. They aren't letting me leave the office yet. Hopefully it's nothing..
  • Options
    Best hospital bag list was emailed to me by Lucie's List. I have you ladies to thank for that! Way back in trimester one some gals on this board praised LL and I have been loving the updates ever since!
    send to meeeeeeee :)
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    mrscrcallimrscrcalli member
    edited March 2014
    +2 for protein today. They aren't letting me leave the office yet. Hopefully it's nothing..
     T&P!!!!!!!! FX its nothing
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options

Fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    AprilMay9 said:

I can see love it's!!!!! No back button still but it's an improvement!

Are you on mobile? If you press where the back button used to be it still works.
  • Options
    Why is eating sooo tiring?  Must get energy to buy felt and start sewing veggies for baby's Peter Rabbit mobile.  But it's so hard to get out of bed!
  • Options
    @mrscrcalli‌ if you're comfortable sending me your email address pm it to me. I'm bumping mobile and can just forward you the email they sent me
  • Options
    @deidremaria I'm sorry. :( It's always so sad when a loved pet passes on. 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Thanks. I think the way he died is what's most heartbreaking.
  • Options
    Oh no; what happened?
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    J&NLJ&NL member
    poru said:
    OMG my mother is soo annoying.  We are talking about taking a trip next January and I happen to mention that I may have my pump with me.  And I had to listen to "Oh that seems so complicated," "so much to carry," "how will you even keep the milk cold," "how come you are going to pump so long, won't you have switched to formula?".

I love that she the thinks I am "crunchy" because I may still be BFing/pumping at 9 months.  MAJOR EYEROLL.
    Now what's wrong with being crunchy? ;) 

My mom is the same way about CD. Every time we talk about it she always makes comments about the poop and who's going to clean them while I'm in the hospital and yada yada yada. It gets annoying because she has no clue what she's talking about and just instantly judges me. 
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Options

Oh no; what happened?

A neighbor shot him yesterday because he got out.
  • Options
    Oh god, my mom will not let it go with the cloth diapering either. They cloth diapered my brother & I but insist it's only because they were poor. She thinks I'm insane to try it now - because caring about the planet and the amount of chemicals I keep near my baby's skin makes me a nut job. I finally had to tell her she had to drop it. One more comment about it and I was going to go postal on her.
  • Options
    Oh god, my mom will not let it go with the cloth diapering either. They cloth diapered my brother & I but insist it's only because they were poor. She thinks I'm insane to try it now - because caring about the planet and the amount of chemicals I keep near my baby's skin makes me a nut job. I finally had to tell her she had to drop it. One more comment about it and I was going to go postal on her.
    Our moms must be related! She told me the same thing, the only reason she used CD's was because that was all that existed and it was disgusting. She looked at my stash and said "oh, these are different." Yep. Like I told her, she isn't the one doing my laundry or changing the baby, I'll be just fine.
  • Options

We went to watch the new 300 movie today (pretty good, btw), and the new main character guy was played buy a dude whose first name was Sullivan. I was like, "look, babe, that Sullivan is a badass!!" I don't know if that helped or hurt my case for said name.

Although he does really love the idea of calling him Van, specifically so he can call him Van Damme (DH has a ridiculous love of Jean Claude Van Damme movies...)

I love the name Van! Mostly due to my love for Van Morrison but I have a close friend who named their kid Van so it is off the table. Oh, and the whole we are having a girl thing ;-)
    LOL what about Van...essa? BOOM. DONE.
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    God dammit bump with all the double posting!
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    My mom CD me because I have really sensitive skin (stupid irish genes) and got terrible rashes from disposables. We would have probably CD if we had our own washer/dryer but without one it seemed like more trouble than it was worth!

• Options
    Due in exactly one month from today.
    I'm definitely freaking out now!
  • Options
    It amazes me how rude people are about baby stuff... It's none of yo business what I do with my kid! I will EBF and CD and you can deal with it... We've had tons of comments because we registered for cloth diapers, and people still bought us disposables-with a side comment to go with it.
  • Options
    Neighbor claims King was trying to pull his dog out through his fence which I highly doubt because the last yard king lived in had a joining fence with the neighbors and he NEVER tried pulling their dogs into the yard. I think the neighbor who shot him just assumed a loose Rottweiler would be dangerous. There were no other witnesses because my bf's brother wasn't home so we only have the shooter's word.
  • Options
    @deidremaria‌ that is so disgusting and awful. ((Hugs))
  • Options

@deidremaria‌ Seriously, wtf? The dog gets out so a neighbor shoots it?! How is that legal? Unless it was attacking people or livestock, I fail to see how that's not illegal.

It's just a boatload of bullshit.
  • Options
    ugh...people sicken me. So sorry @deidremarie!
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Options
    eireyeseireyes member
    edited March 2014
    aviola329 said:
    @mrscrcalli‌ if you're comfortable sending me your email address pm it to me. I'm bumping mobile and can just forward you the email they sent me
    You talking about the LL packing list? I want it too...will PM you my email
    Me three! I need some motivation to start packing... I'll be PMing you as well @deidremaria.

Edited since it posted early...

• Options
    eireyeseireyes member
    edited March 2014
    Bump burp...

• Options
    My husband has been on hold with the traffic court so we can find out how much he owes on a speeding ticket for over 45 min! You are wasting my beautiful day people! Come on!

• Options

Bump burp...

No worries.
  • Options
    J&NLJ&NL member
    mamrotu73 said:
    Oh no; what happened?
    A neighbor shot him yesterday because he got out.
    WTF?! Can you shoot the neighbor next time he goes out? Fair's fair.
    ^^ yeah that!! What a fucking asshole. Wow, I'm sorry Deidre :( 
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"