April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Is anybody on IG? Because I really want my feed full of squishy April babies when the time comes :)

I am @thepregnantdiabetic

• Options
    @fourthnlast - That just happened to me... I was cutting up a cucumber and a piece dropped and my first thought was "fuck it, I'll get it when I sweep the floor anyway".  I so effing lazy nowadays.
  • Options
    I haven't used my IG in forever. I never got in to it :-/
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Options
    Stace0616 said:

@fourthnlast - That just happened to me... I was cutting up a cucumber and a piece dropped and my first thought was "fuck it, I'll get it when I sweep the floor anyway".  I so effing lazy nowadays.

I dropped a pretzel yesterday while packing lunches. I said fuck it and kicked it out of my way. I have to sweep at some point today.
  • Options
    Vinny424 said:

Is anybody on IG? Because I really want my feed full of squishy April babies when the time comes :)

Are you gd? Or like type 1?
    Type 1.

• Options
    I don't want LO's name announced on Facebook until he is born. I also don't want anyone to post his picture before me. I hope my family remembers that.
    It's crazy to me that someone would even think of posting before you. I know it happens, but how rude!
  • Options
    We got acknowledged as the crazy board in reference to someone else's fb crazy on third trimester. Wow people just love to keep us famous
    It was someone from our board even! She posts on here sometimes...
  • Options
    I have been cleaning all day. Like real cleaning, not the superficial stuff. Still need to do baseboards... probably won't. Still proud of myself!
    You go, KatieGummow!!! You go! 

I'm in productive mode, but news hasn't traveled to my full brunch belly. I'll get up and do it soon...
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • Options

Bought our crib today and a new closet. The prospect of getting the old closet out and the new closet in really annoys me. hehehe...luckily, I'm not in the position to do any heavy lifting. :-D

Also Ikea on Saturdays is a horrible place. If they weren't having a sale, I would have waited until I go on leave next month. 
    I agree 100% that Ikea on a Saturday afternoon is the worst. I honestly feel like cattle being herded.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    @biggerinreallife, thank you! Hahaha I totally know what you mean. In laws are coming in two hours so that helps me ;)

Starbucks today?
    image    image    image    image

• Options
    Vinny424 said:

Vinny424 said:

Are you gd? Or like type 1?
    Type 1.

I ask because a friend of mine is type 1 and wants to TTC soon and is afraid it'll be hard on her body or her diabetes will be all out of sorts. But if your on #4 must mean it worth it and not too terrible.

I was just diagnosed in October. They still aren't sure how my body will respond after delivery, but are hopeful I can ease back on the insulin. If your friend has her blood sugars/insulin regime under control before pregnancy, that's ideal. I am closely monitored with this pregnancy - i see my ob, high risk ob's at the hospital and an endocrinologist, but so far, everything is going well.

• Options

I just had a lunch date with a A14er! It was fun! \:D/

Whoop? How Fuji!!!

• Options
    Feeling super insecure today. I think I need to do something to bring in some confidence..

• Options
    I had red beans and rice with pickles on top. It was insanely good!!!!
  • Options
    I had red beans and rice with pickles on top. It was insanely good!!!!
    That sounds just crazy enough to work!

• Options
    I am in serious need of a nap! DH is supposed to be painting the nursery. Only 1 wall, so it won't take long, but he has yet to start on that. He did clean the office though, so that's nice! I made a grocery list, but I haven't made it to the grocery store. I'm going to fall asleep here! Maybe I'll go after dinner at some point

Photobucket imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @mrscrcalli I am so jealous of your tub! I've always wanted a faucet on the side of a freestanding tub. I'm soo taking a bath later.

@poru oh no! I forgot, what's your son's name? I know it wasn't Merlynn.

• Options
    @poru said:

Should I be annoyed that my son's name is on GC's poll?

Yes, you should. I'm so sorry.

• Options
    @biggerinreallife, yes! That sounds fantastic. We can meet up at the park with DH's and then ditch them for a little bit ;)

• Options
    KatieGummowKatieGummow member
    edited January 2014
    snmetz7 said:

I just had a lunch date with a A14er! It was fun! \:D/

Proof!

So much funnnnn!!!! You two look faaabulous!

• Options
    @KatieGummow Yay! We've got a great park with a walk lane around a lake! It's gonna be a post-baby bump date. 

• Options
    Anyone who loves Nutella, if you want an extra piece of heaven add in a little peanut butter.....amazing!! I love Nutella on apples and bananas.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"