Introductions!

1235»

Re: Introductions!

• Due date? June 10

How’d you find out?home test 

Other children/pets? 1 pup, sometimes mistaken for baby

Job? Medical secretary 

Things you like to do? Get outside, create things, thrift, read

Spouse/partner? My boyfriend and I have been together two years, getting married in a month ❤️ planned after pregnancy, but feels Ohh so right! 

First appointment? Back in Nov, just had my second midwife Appt yesterday! All good

Any symptoms? A first exhausted, nausea, moody. Now heartburn, and frustration I can't do my regular yoga routines lol. 

• Due date? Father’s Day! June 19

How’d you find out?  I had a heart attack. When I got out of the hospital I found out I was a few weeks preggers

Other children/pets? A four year old girl and a ton of geckos and a fish tank :)

Job? I teach the blind 

Things you like to do? Video games, makeup, all things nerdy 

Spouse/partner? He’s a YouTuber :p

First appointment? Forever ago. I’m late to post lol

Any symptoms? Morning sickness since day one with both my current pregnancy and my daughter 😭. Nips hurt, round lig pain, acne, and weight gain. 

I’m also Bariatric! Vsg
  • Loading the player...
  • Due date? June 29th 

How’d you find out? At home pregnancy test followed by blood work the next day. 

Other children/pets? First baby! No pets. 

Job? Senior clinical research coordinator and supervisor 

Things you like to do? I love the outdoors and going on adventures to find cool hiking places. I love to dance, primarily Latin music (salsa, cumbia, bachata). I enjoy a good workout at the gym and watching Netflix while I scroll through my phone. 

Spouse/partner? My partner and I have been together for almost 12 years. College sweethearts 🥰

First appointment? I had my first appointment back in November At 8 weeks where I got to see the first glimpse of my tiny human. It was not camera shy and gave the perfect profile pic of mostly head and little body. 

Any symptoms? I had terrible morning sickness to the point of not being able to get out of bed at times during the first trimester.  When second trimester kicked in, I was a whole new person! As of now, I occasionally get cramps in my hips during the night. Doctor said it was due to ligament pain. 
  • greerbeargreerbear member
    edited February 2022
    Hi everyone I’m Rayne!

Due date? June 16th, although i’m expecting her to be born early

How’d you find out? took a test at 8 weeks because I just had a feeling. I’m on birth control so I don’t get periods.

Other children/pets? no, we were looking to adopt a puppy from the shelter but decided against it when we found out i’m pregnant

Job? mainly a student/ nursing assistant on the side but planning on staying home for at least 6 months with baby girl

Things you like to do? cook, yoga, shop, read, paint, manifest, make random mood boards 😆

Spouse/partner? my boyfriend, we’ve been together 3 years

First appointment? way back in November

Any symptoms? “morning” sickness (why do they call it morning sickness when it happens all the time)! mom brain, i can’t remember anything anymore! my bf says moodiness, haha.

I don’t know when your belly is supposed to pop but i’m 22 weeks and my belly is SO HUGE which is weird because baby girl is measuring small for her “age”. It might be because i’m a short girl at 5’2 and I have the worlds smallest torso 😆
  • @happyhippiemamae welcome! Is there a reason you are expecting her to be born early? 
  • greerbeargreerbear member
    edited February 2022
    @marionberry19 oh women in my maternal family have always given birth at least two weeks early, i was born 3 weeks early, both my sisters two early
  • @sheviolentlyknits welcome! wow, what a surprise you've got! :smile:

***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

•  Due date? June 10, but having a June 3 c section 

How’d you find out? At home pregnancy test (several) after my sis told me she was pregnant—realized I was late, too

Other children/pets? We have a 5 year old boy, almost 2 year old girl, and almost 15 year old golden retriever.

Job? Senior Product Owner & I work from home 

Things you like to do? Golf, watch sports, spend time with my girlfriends and extended family 

Spouse/partner? Yes, we’ve been married 10 years and together almost 18 years

First appointment? It was back in November 

Any symptoms? Baby boy is currently kicking a lot at 24 weeks and I have pretty good heartburn 
  • Hello I’m Cassie :)

Due date? June 28th

How’d you find out? Took Positive pregnancy test because I was having lots of bloating that wasn’t going away

Other children/pets? 3 other children - almost 6 year old girl,3 year old boy and a almost 2 year old boy.

Job? Was in college but now am a stay at home mom

Things you like to do? Hiking, reading and spending time with family

Spouse/partner? Husband and I’ve been married for almost three years, known each other since high school.

First appointment? December, can’t remember the date

Any symptoms? Not really in the beginning besides bloating, had a little bit of nausea and morning sickness but now (27 weeks tomorrow) I’m getting all the joyful symptoms like sore breasts, back pain, Braxton Hicks, pelvic pain, leg cramps, etc.
  • Hi all! I know I’m late to the party posting, but better late then never! :)

Due date: June 21st

Found out: at home test. I suspected because I am never that many days late!

Other children/pets: one cat, 2 goldfish and our rambunctious precious 2 year old boy.

Spouse: My husband & I got married in June 2014. We are so excited to be having another baby.

The first pregnancy: Our first baby was born early at 31 weeks + 3 days via emergency c-section and spent 47 days in the NICU. I had preeclampsia with severe features and our son had a growth restriction. He weighed 3 lbs 11oz when they released him. We mercifully made it through raising a micropreemie in a pandemic. Now we are excited to hopefully have a better birth experience this time around that is less scary/traumatic.

Things I enjoy doing: dancing, singing, traveling, gardening, berry picking, spray painting furniture, baking, reading, spending time with family and friends, and being on or in the water! Oh and helping my son discover new things. :)
  • Hello everyone! My name is Amaya and I am 22 years old.

Due Date: June 24th
    How’d I find out?: Pregnancy Test/I knew it was coming eventually (wasn’t trying NOT to have a baby) This is is my first pregancy!

Other children or pets: Nope!

Job: I am currently a student at UCLA and will graduate in June as well as have my baby. My major is in Microbiology and I hope to work in a lab studying viruses. I also would like to take on the more traditional role of motherhood and being a wife by being a home maker and having a small herbal business!

Spouse: My husband and I recently made a year of marriage on April 3rd. We’ve been together since I was a senior in HS!

First Appointment: I honestly don’t remember lol

Symptoms: First trimester I had morning sickness everyday with high high fatigue and sore breasts. Second trimester was better (less morning sickness and more energy) Now that I am in my third trimester I get tired sometimes. I have heart palpitations sometimes and for the entirety of my pregnancy I’ve had itchy nipples lol

I’ve been craving a glass of wine!
  • skathiskathi member
    Hi everyone!! I realize I'm super late to the party here, I only just remembered this board exists. Sigh... Anyway, my name is Heather and it's so great to meet you all!

Due date? June 18

How’d you find out? Good old pee stick back in October when I never got my period after an August miscarriage

Other children/pets? 4 year old son, two dogs (GSD/Mastiff mix and Husky) and a parakeet!

Job? SAHM/pick up some freelance programming work here and there

Things you like to do? Camping, hiking, video games, a variety of nerdy and/or creative outlets

Spouse/partner? Married 7 years

First appointment? Back in November

Any symptoms? Rough first trimester, never got the "burst of energy" in the second, and now I'm just tired and having a lot of pelvic pain and heart palpitations. All in all this pregnancy has been soooo much better than my first, though!
  • Due date? 30th June

How’d you find out? Test

Other children/pets? 1 child and 1 cat

Job? Designer

Things you like to do? Ride a bicycle and cook

Spouse/partner? I have a husband

Any symptoms? Lack of appetite
  • wizardloverwizardlover Just Joined
    My baby will be named Wizard. I t is good name.
  • Due date? June 13 2022 and she came right on time

How’d you find out? Missed period prompted me to take a home test

Other children/pets? First child, but we have a dog

Job? Horse trainer

Things you like to do? Reading, hiking, skiing, painting, board games, cooking, anything with horses, kayaking - basically I'm kind of introverted and a home body, but I love certain outdoor activities

Spouse/partner? Yes

First appointment? First apt wasn't until I was 11 weeks along

Any symptoms? Swollen/tender breasts, fatigue, mild nausea/lack of appetite, tmi but also unusual gassiness
  • Hi! Late bird but I wanna join the right board so here we are!
    Due date? 6/6 but she took her time and went a week over 😬

How’d you find out? Home test after ttc for a few weeks

Other children/pets? This is my first

Job? Marketer

Things you like to do? Reading, movies, music, play w my baby

Spouse/partner? Yes

First appointment? Basically right after positive test at 5 or 6 weeks

Any symptoms? Tired, sore, nausea, all the good stuff!