November 2021 Moms

Introductions!

124»

Re: Introductions!

• @artsiefartsie I started my 2nd pregnancy in one state (actually with my doctor from my 1st when I had preeclampsia in the last week) and she never mentioned the baby aspirin. I moved to CA halfway thru the pregnancy and my new doctor asked why I wasn't on it but said at that point there was no point in starting so I didn't bother... ended up ok in my case 
  • Don’t worry, guys! There will be plenty of FTMs to go around 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Have any of you preeclampsia mamas talked to your dr about starting on baby aspirin? My dr wanted me to start taking one from the start because of my loss history,  but reading up on it, it is one of the only things that has been shown to help lower chances of getting preeclampsia. 
    This is the first time I’m hearing about baby aspirin. The last time I was just hooked up to several IV lines and ate so many pills, that I lost count of. Thanks for the information. I have my first obstetrician visit on Friday and I will ask about it. 
  • Hi guys! Congratulations to everyone!

This is my second time around using the bump although I almost feel like a newbie because my pnly other child is my DD who turned 7 in February.

Where are you from? I'm from southern Indiana, about 10 miles from Louisville, KY.

Due date? 11/20 according to my calculations. I have very short menstrual cycles, but am pretty confident I know the conception date.

My husband and I are so excited, and of course nervous for this pregnancy. I have my first U/S on Wednesday at 11AM and the time just can't go by soon enough. 

I’m so excited and feel so blessed to be here! 🤗
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • tanyadktanyadk member
    edited March 2021
    From NY and West Africa. Recently moved from Sedona. Currently living In Western Massachusetts.

Due date 11/2. 

Second baby. First one DD turned 2yrs old 2 weeks ago. I am struggling w hyperemesis again but Trying to stay positive!
  • Where are you from? I'm from California but currently living in Maryland!

Due date? According to LMP November 9. I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow.

First pregnancy? If not, how many kiddos and what are there ages? First pregnancy :) Nervous but hopeful. I have my first ultrasound on Wednesday and then it will feel real, I think. I have had very few symptoms (sore boobs, no appetite) but have had some consistent spotting (light and brown) for about a week and a half. I called the office but they said if no cramps or heavy bleeding just keep an eye on it. They tried to fit me in sooner but nothing was available. Big con of living in a rural area for sure. I've been on a rollercoaster of assuming the worst but have leveled out a little over the last week. 
  • @rabtaido1214 I had an ectopic in Dec too but mine was so far along I had to have my tube removed. This time they did blood work and were going to bring me in “early” at 7w3d (I was 8w exactly for my ectopic) and I talked them into bringing me in earlier and got to see a gestational sac in my uterus. I was only about 5w1d so I wasn’t expecting to see anything more but it was super reassuring that I didn’t have to worry that every little twinge and pain meant it was ectopic again
  • rabtaido1214rabtaido1214 member
    edited March 2021
    I’m so glad things are looking better for you this time!
  • Heyyyy @sliztee!!

Say a little bit about yourself here: my name is Rachel, 32 years old, recently relocated back to Maine where I grew up after living in Massachusetts for 13(?) years.

Where are you from? Maine

Due date? I think 11/11 based on lmp

First pregnancy? If not, how many kiddos and what are there ages? My first pregnancy gave my my 2.5 year old Mia. **TW** my second pregnancy was in December 2020 and was a suspected ectopic caught really early so the pregnancy was over pretty much as quick as it began, and this is my third pregnancy. Due to the issues in December I got a blood HCG test and a ultrasound to confirm location is in my uterus last week and both looked good. Was too early to see heartbeat yet. I’ll have to wait until next week. I also wasn’t a full 3 months after the methotrexate injection when I got pregnant so I’m a bit worried about issues that could cause. The doctor was pretty reassuring though that there’s such a low chance of an issues from that.

Anything else you feel like contributing! I still love my O18 BMB (on Facebook now) so looking forward to this experience. Wishing us all luck!
    Ahhhhh!!!!! I saw that username in my notifications and was like I KNOW THAT PERSON! YAY!
  • I’m from Dallas, Texas! Due the first week of Nov! 
    I have a son who is almost two years old! 
    This is my third pregnancy! I experienced a mmc in June.
  • @artsiefartsie With my first, I had to have a somewhat emergency CS due to pre-eclampsia. Second pregnancy, they started me on baby aspirin right away and I made it a week and a half longer with a 1.5lb heavier kid too. I think it does make a HUGE difference. I’ll wait until the OB wants me to start, but I’m sure looking at my history of higher BP, they’ll put me on it. 
  • Hi everyone :)

• @rtheis11 welcome! I'm in Iowa, too :) 
  • enchu37enchu37 member
    edited June 2021
    Hi! First, congratulations to all!! 

I'm Elizabeth and we are currently in Southern California. I am originally from Indianapolis, Indiana. 

We are due November 7th...but I have a distinct feeling it is going to be sooner than that. It's our first pregnancy and first kid! It was a surprise baby, but we've wanted kids forever, so it's all good. :smiley:

If there are any athlete mommas on here, I'd love to get your take on training as it has been the worst for me. 

Looking forward to this!
    Cheers

• Hi -- jumping in here from Dec Group as my scheduled c-section is in two weeks (eeee) so this will be a November baby.

STM here -- infertility lady -- had my first girl in 2018 after my first IVF transfer and this will be my second girl after my second transfer (and second IVF cycle). I'm assuming everyone has migrated to private boards but hoping to jump in...
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• My husband and I are from Southern Cal. This is our second child. He's sitting up by himself and trying to speak, which is fun. And he's finally sleeping much of the night! From morning to evening, his sister is very eager to be involved and we're all looking forward to his transition to solids. Like biking, hiking and swimming.
  • Hi, I'm Anna, I'm from Chicago. I have two children and I am 26