September 2022 Moms
Options

February Symptoms Thread

1235»

Re: February Symptoms Thread

• Options
    @errie28 When I feel like I need it, I take it in the evening, about two hours after dinner. It's pretty gentle, but I've found that if I take it during the day it upsets my stomach. 
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @errie28
    I take mine in the morning with a vitamin B6. I've forgotten before and took it in the evening. Usually I eat breakfast in the morning within the hour of taking the colace, but I've taken it on an empty stomach. I haven't noticed a difference in any of the factors. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My symptoms are improving, which is honestly a little terrifying...but I'm also nearing week 10, and I know morning sickness usually peaks around week 9. Maybe I'm just turning the corner a little early?
    First time mom-to-be, due 9/25/22

Some complicated chromosomal stuff going on - our fingers are crossed, but this may not go according to plan!

• Options
    @lilienne don't make trouble.  Every woman is different.  I haven't had much nausea at all - isn't necessarily a bad thing or a good thing.  If you're less nauseous, you're just less nauseous.  Try not to worry until you know you have something to worry about.  For today, you're pregnant.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    @lilienne same thing happened to me. Was really nauseous and sick for 2-3 weeks. Halfway thru week nine I really started improving. Now I’m in week ten, still improving with only random brief nausea spells. I think it’s normal! But I understand the concern!
  • Options
    @kboydbowman and @runsonanxiety I know you're right...thank you for the reminders!

Some complicated chromosomal stuff going on - our fingers are crossed, but this may not go according to plan!

• Options
    If it makes you feel any better I’m 10 weeks tomorrow. I felt miserable yesterday. Today is honestly probably one of my best days this pregnancy thus far and I have very little nausea. My first pregnancy I had none at all. I’d just take it as it comes and not worry. Everyone is different!
  • Options
    mokay19mokay19 member
    edited February 2022
    Does anyone feel like their belly already popped? It had definitely been bloat before but now it’s there in the morning. I’m only 10+2!!

ETA: I’m a third time mom with diastasis recti so it’s very possible that I’m already showing body changes. I just still can’t believe it lol
  • Options
    mokay19 I'm definitely already starting to show and I'll hit 10 weeks tomorrow, but I lost some weight when I was sick a few weeks ago so I think it's extra obvious. I can get away with unbuttoned jeans and a loose belt for now, but my usual bras are already digging into my ribs. It's kind of exciting, but also feels really early!

• Options
    @mokay19 I saw my aunt last weekend and she was “disappointed” in the lack of bump. I saw her this weekend and she went “you popped!” Lol. I’ll be 13 weeks on Monday. 
  • Options
    @lilienne I was super sick from 5.5 weeks to 8.5 weeks. Queasy all the time and couldn't hardly eat anything. All of a sudden it was WAY better. I still feel sick in the mornings but now at 12 weeks (today) I can go longer stretches between eating without feeling nauseous. I'm just thankful that this pregnancy has so far been better than my last. With that pregnancy I was sick and taking zofran until 25ish weeks. I'd have some good days but couldn't make any plans in advance because who knew how the next day was going to be. It was pretty miserable and I was thinking that maybe I was going to be sick the entire time. 
  • Options
    @babywiik yikes, that sounds awful! I’m glad you’re doing betting. I’m realizing that my symptoms are changing, more than they are fading. I have an appt with a midwife tomorrow, I’m kind of hoping it’s an opportunity for a U/S so I can see how things are going. In the meantime, I know it’s going to change day-to-day and you’re right that I should probably just be glad I’m feeling better as things progress!

• Options
    @mokay19 yes! I’m 12w tomorrow and I feel like I’m starting to show. We had a private US yesterday and he said because of my placenta location, I’ll show earlier and my belly will be loud and proud 😂
  • Options
    @mokay19 @mk2022x

Me too! I told DH yesterday that the belly is here to stay lol!

• Options
    I have officially popped! 15 weeks over here.