February 2022 Moms

Introductions :)

Re: Introductions :)

• @fuscok88 That would be awesome if this baby came on the 3rd too! What a neat family thing! I just took a shower (it's 95 degrees where I am!) and it is rejuvenating!
  • Loading the player...
  • kmw611kmw611 member
    @lexilougolden I’m really kinda hoping this one does come on the 3rd. I went 41+1 with my first and my second was 39+5 so I expect to at least go full term 😂 but I’ve heard 3rd births are a wildcard so who knows. 
  • @alexxajams Congrats! We have the same estimated due date (2-1-22) How fun that you are so close to Disney! That would be a great place to unwind and de-stress! I usually take to the mountains for a hike :smile:
  • **lurking**

Congratulations,  @BusinessWife! I've seen you around these boards throughout the years although I don't think we've ever been in the same place at the same time. I'm so happy to see your post here! Wishing you an uneventful 9 months! ❤
  • Aw, thank you so much!  I am hoping too, for a completely uneventful time between now and February... We'll take all the good vibes we can get. <3 @galentine Not going to lie, I got a little excited to see your name pop up, actually.  Hope you're doing well!
  • @JWatt5 Congrats!! I love that a little guy told you you look pretty. How precious is that!?
  • @JWatt5 EEEPP!!!!   So excited to see you here!  Squeeee!!!  Congratulations on awesome betas
  • @Nikir022 Oh how wonderful!  Congratulations!  I definitely miss everyone from S18 and seeing what everyone has been up to. <3
  • @Nikir022 yay,  congrats!! I feel ya on the getting dressed and ready.  I work from home too and the other day I started wearing dresses because I miss getting dressed up!
  • @Katzalia congrats and welcome! I also love a good pair of heels to feel pretty!
  • @lexilougolden thanks! Love your screen name. Is Lexi you or your cute pup? My youngest is also a Lexi. :)
  • @kmb0108 Congrats and welcome!
  • Welcome all! Excited to get to know you all better on this journey :)
  • @Katzalia it's my pup's name,  but I think it's beautiful in general! 
  • Wow! @babyodo That didn't take long! Lol Congratulations!!!
  • @babyodo ahhhh welcome!!!!!!!
  • @babyodo yay! Another ttgper! Even though I’m not sure you’ve been active recently, but you were with me and your 8mo! Congrats! 
  • @BusinessWife - yep! I was shocked, too. It took us 9 months and one loss to get pregnant last time, so I thought that given our ages, it'd be a challenge again, but nope! I guess we were just meant to have 2 under 2.

@photographerwife - thanks! I was recently active over there starting in April, so it was 2 cycles/2 months of trying this time around. In fact, I thought I was out this cycle because I ovulated almost 5 days late.

@chgilmore - hiya! Good to see a familiar face. :)
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @alwayssomethingnew welcome! that does sound like a surprise! I hear you on not knowing how to feel yet, while also knowing the new addition will be loved as a new part of your family :)
  • kmw611kmw611 member
    @alwayssomethingnew what a surprise! I hope this pregnancy is easier on you
  • Welcome @knottie2994b5c722f77e40  You may want to head on over to the knot and update your user name so it's easier to tag you as we all get to know each other better.  Once you log out and then log back in again, it should appear in the bump as well.  Congratulations on all the exciting news!  I can see how it could feel overwhelming.  Luckily, it sounds like all good things!  You shouldn't have any AMA related concerns yet at 31, if it makes you feel any better.  I had my first at 35, and have had totally uneventful pregnancies.  Some younger women just have bad luck.  :/  Hopefully, you will have a happy and smooth pregnancy, delivery and transition with YH into the wonderful world of parenthood.  What type of work are you and YH in?  Is it going to be a far move?
  • kmw611kmw611 member
    @wapalmtree hey and welcome from another PNW mama! Hopefully at your first appointment your dr will ease your mind about any risks!