November 2021 Moms

Ultrasound Thread

This is a place for contributing members of the November 2021 BMB to share u/s pictures for the next 9 months! 

Please make sure any identifiable information is cropped out of your picture.

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• @BumpAdmin @rosesareblue242 can we get a sticky on this thread please? 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Loading the player...
  • @sliztee baby has a head!! I am so hopeful that next week at 8+3 mine will look a little less blob-y. My dad asked if he was supposed to be able to know which end was up or down :lol:
    Me: 34 DH: 43
    Our Journey for #1
    2014 -- Started TTC casually
    2017 -- Discovered MFI but didn't move forward with treatment due to expense and grad school
    Spring 2019 -- Started with RE and confirmed MFI 
    Fall 2019 -- 3 cycles of Clomid and TI, 3 BFNs, discovered hostile cervical mucus was also contributing
    Spring/Summer 2020 -- 3 cycle of IUI, 3 BFNs
    Nov 2020 - First IVF with 3 little frosties, had to change to freeze all due to OHSS
    Feb 16, 2021 - FET #1 - BFP! Beta #1 100 Beta # 2 541 EDD 11/4/2021

• @KNB1027 My husband’s family (and our son) all have big heads. This one is following suit! 
  • mack262006mack262006 member
    edited March 2021
    My picture quality is poor (old iPhone), you can see the head and bodies IRL. Here are the little beans at about 8 weeks. Just kidding, I can’t figure it out. How did you all post pics?
  • jackie_dunnyjackie_dunny member
    edited March 2021
    @mack262006 Click the little photo icon (1) then click “choose files” (2) and then click on “photo library” (3). Pick your picture and then select “Add” in the top right corner 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @mkp0903 that's the gestation that my first appt will be, congrats! Were you able to hear the heartbeat?
  • marbellie said:
    @mkp0903 that's the gestation that my first appt will be, congrats! Were you able to hear the heartbeat?
    Yes! We were able to hear it 🥰
  • I wasn’t going to post because I was afraid of bad  news... Apparently 7 weeks and “a few days”, LMP started 8 weeks 1 day ago. Saw a heartbeat but know nothing else. I think the top part is my over-full bladder lol... not sure what the dark is on the right 😞 kind of afraid to know. 
  • @BumpAdmin @rosesareblue242 can you please sticky this thread?
  • rabtaido1214rabtaido1214 member
    edited April 2021
    @tmk2021 Congrats! What’s this blood test?! I’ve only heard of the one they do around 12 weeks that takes a while to come back but I want your doctors office lol
  • @rabtaido1214 I did sneakpeak. You can look it up on Google. I did the clinical blood test, not the at home test. It has the same accuracy as an NIPT test (99.9% accurate) but you can get it as early as 8 weeks. The local place I had it done at has never had a wrong test, and they even offered me a confirmation ultrasound at 14 weeks just for fun and to prove the result. If the sneakpeak is ever wrong you also get a full refund. It was worth every.single.penny.
  • tmk2021 said:
    @rabtaido1214 I did sneakpeak. You can look it up on Google. I did the clinical blood test, not the at home test. It has the same accuracy as an NIPT test (99.9% accurate) but you can get it as early as 8 weeks. The local place I had it done at has never had a wrong test, and they even offered me a confirmation ultrasound at 14 weeks just for fun and to prove the result. If the sneakpeak is ever wrong you also get a full refund. It was worth every.single.penny.
    And if you got XX results, that’s a 100% slam dunk. 
  • @tmk2021 yay baby girl!! Congratulations :) 
    Me: 34 DH: 43
    Our Journey for #1
    2014 -- Started TTC casually
    2017 -- Discovered MFI but didn't move forward with treatment due to expense and grad school
    Spring 2019 -- Started with RE and confirmed MFI 
    Fall 2019 -- 3 cycles of Clomid and TI, 3 BFNs, discovered hostile cervical mucus was also contributing
    Spring/Summer 2020 -- 3 cycle of IUI, 3 BFNs
    Nov 2020 - First IVF with 3 little frosties, had to change to freeze all due to OHSS
    Feb 16, 2021 - FET #1 - BFP! Beta #1 100 Beta # 2 541 EDD 11/4/2021

• Ok, so I cheated and its not the best but now I'm so anxious and curious for my real US 4/20. We have a machine at work but it doesn't switch to OB, only abdominal.
  • @BumpAdmin @rosesareblue242 can we PLEASE get a sticky on this thread? 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @BumpAdmin @rosesareblue242 can we get a sticky please?
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @jackie_dunny one of these days it'll actually be stickied, if we just believe hard enough 🥲
  • @mod14 can you please sticky this post? 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @chartput
    -delurking from December Moms- 
    I was hoping for good news from you today! Getting that HB is such a major step; I never got a HB before my daughter in 2017. I have to admit, from a medical standpoint, I'm fascinated with the success of a mosaic. I know that they can and do produce healthy babies (I've read stories/research) but you're one of the first people I've encounter actually in the process of doing it. FX for you and hopefully an uneventful 9 months!!
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• @chartput yay!!!! I was thinking about you at work today. Congratulations!!

@artsiefartsie that’s a good looking little peanut! Congratulations!!
  • let’s let’s try this again -

@BumpAdmin @rosesareblue242 @mod14 can we PLEASE get a sticky on this thread?
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• sonovia said:

10w6d U/S on Tuesday. Everything is going well and we also did a genetic screening, excited to learn the sex. So grateful and excited to announce to our family this week! Purchased these really cute announcements on Etsy. 

All of my symptoms have pretty much dissipated which is a welcomed change. Sleep is still not solid but overall all is well.  
    I think it's a girl. :) pls keep me posted then. Am getting excited about the gender reveal as well. :)