July 2021 Moms
Options

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Options
    *dirty lurker from June*

@abarr723 hey girl! Yaaaaay! Congrats! H&H 9 months! 
  • Options
    @dp1320 I have been on TB since my first pregnancy which was over 10yrs ago and that group still talks daily as well. I've come back with each of my pregnancies (this will be my 7th pregnancy 6th baby) and each one I've made amazing friends. I am excited to do the same with this group! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    *lurking again*
    @nopegoat so excited to hard core lurk this journey of yours! ❤️❤️ Ahh, this July board is AMAZING! ❤️
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    Thank you @chindimples04! 😘😘
    OMG @DuchessOfCambridge!!!!!!! Congrats!! 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat thank you, you too!!

• Options
    @riansmommie I am soo glad you are here!! ❤️❤️❤️
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    chindimples04chindimples04 member
    edited November 2020
    *dirty lurking AGAIN* This board is my FAVORITE! ❤️
    @DuchessOfCambridge I am HERE for this! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    @hannahcampbell2017 congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    Big hugs! You got this.
  • Options
    @riansmommie, what up, girl?!  Fellow sub spouse here!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options
    @Beckyf321 hey girl hey!!! Yay for having another mil spouse here with me 💜. In the midst of the excitement of a new baby on the way, we are also celebrating my hubby being selected for Chief!! We are aviation side in this house. 

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Omg, CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!!!!!!  My husband made Chief 3 years ago, he’s a nuc.  It’s a wild ride, but we’re living that shore duty life now until retirement.  Girl, please let me know if you have any questions.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options
    Due date? July 22. 

How did you find out? HPT at exactly 4 weeks. 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets?Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?) I have an almost 2 yo DD. We live in a rural area in Ontario and we have a dog and a handful of chickens. I’m a stats analyst and my H is a police officer. 

First appointment? Any symptoms? I’ve had a confirmation appointment but my first meaningful one is next week. 
    Feeling low key gross as of this week but mostly just insanely tired all the time. 

Hey @ThePax89
  • Options
    @becks_726 I'm also in rural Ontario 😊
  • Options
    Hi fellow Ontarian, @tiggywiggles
  • Options
    Due date: 7/28

Found out with HPT at about 3.5 weeks (I was eager)

DH and I were just married in October, but have been together for 8 years. We have a daughter who will be 4 in January, and a husky/lab mix. 

First appt is just a phone call 12/14 due to covid  :'(. We won’t be able to get a scan to confirm anything until mid-January, the week of our daughters birthday. So we got her a shirt that says “b is for big sister” and will send a picture text to our families to let them know in Jan. since we are trying to hunker down a bit until we can get a scan. It feels so far away! 
  • Options
    jessd0117jessd0117 member
    edited November 2020
    Also, symptoms are fatigue, waves of nausea but nothing major (I had HG with our daughter and it was the absolute worst), sporadic headaches, a little cramping, and super congested nose. Lots of bloating too, and pretty tender breasts. 
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I finally checked to see if this group had been started and it looks like I am late to the party.

Due date? July 12 (for now)

How did you find out? HPT. DH haven't been using contraception since having DS, and this time I just knew it would be positive. I took it 4 week(?) ago and thought this group wouldn't start until later on...pregnancy brain already haha

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets?Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)

DH and I started our business 3 years ago and I quit my job 1.5 years ago to work with him full-time. It is challenging but we love it. We had our first son in January right before Covid so it has been interesting having a child who will probably be over 1 before meeting some of my family. We love the outdoors, hiking, traveling, etc.

First appointment? Any symptoms?
    First US and appointment on Dec 3rd. So much more nauseous this time around.
  • Options
    @kfry22 @nopegoat I am trying to convince DH to at least get me some chickens or ducks. We live on part of the family farm, but all the animals are at my in-laws and that's where DH says they're staying haha
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm a bit of a luker, but thought I should introduce myself.

I believe my due date is around July 21st. Hoping to confirm with an ultrasound soon.

I found out by taking a bunch of home pregnancy tests. Sort of was in disbelief!

My husband and I live in rural northern Ontario. He works on trains and I am a teacher. We have a 6 month old daughter. So they are going to be close together. I was told I would never get pregnant on my own. Then, I did and now I have again. Hence, the disbelief! Now that the shock has eased a bit, I am excited, truly happy and nervous!

So far, I've gone for blood work and will have an ultrasound on the coming weeks. My skin is acting up, I am tired and if I let myself get hungry I am nauseous. 
  • Options
    Welcome back indeed! Gosh, good luck on the move. Fingers crossed it goes smoothly.
  • Options
    sojobasojoba member
    edited December 2020
    Hi everyone! Excited to be here!

Due date? 
    July 27 - but I just found out it’s TWINS, so will deliver mid-July at the latest. 

How did you find out? 
    I had super strong lightening crotch the week before my period so I took a test a few days before I was due and got my BFP. I found out it was twins a couple weeks ago when I had to go in for a scan because I was bleeding, it was the biggest surprise of my life!! 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets?Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)
    My husband & I have one older kiddo - 3yo and a sweet 5yo pit mix. We used to have more pets but sadly have lost them over the last couple years. We want to wait till our children are older before building up our zoo again. 
    Not much I like to do anymore since first tri has me feeling like crap! But I used to be fairly active and social before the pandemic hit. I work full time and enjoy getting outside when I can since we live in the beautiful southwest. 

First appointment? Any symptoms?
    Had my first official prenatal appointment a couple days ago (2nd US) and everything seems good so far! Awful first tri symptoms, I am so exhausted and nauseous all the time, I’ve gained a bunch of weight already from being super sedentary and having to constantly snack to keep the nausea at bay. Looking forward to 2nd tri when I will hopefully feel somewhat normal again. 

Oh, also I have clockwork MOTN insomnia, so expect me to be replying at the weirdest times of day! Lol