Trying to Get Pregnant

IF Testing & Treatment w/o 8.10

Re: IF Testing & Treatment w/o 8.10

• @acleverusername yay for feeling lucky! FX that you are right! I'm glad you are feeling good about moving forward with the next phase of your treatment plan. I think IUI will be next for us after 3 clomid cycles. I'm in the "drink til its pink" side too, but I think you ultimately have to do whatever you are most comfortable with.

@akoros I'm glad you got an answer and that it seems like a manageable thing. I'm hoping so hard for you that this will make the difference!

@shoogapoff that is the best news! I'm so glad you get to go ahead with the transfer. I have everything crossed for you that this is the stickiest baby! <3

@kiki047 ugh, COME ON AF!
    Carol Get Your Shit Together GIF  Gfycat

@kpearse99 I'm so sorry you're in a funk. Just be kind to yourself; its so hard to go through this month after month, let alone with added outside pressures. Sending you so much <3
  • Loading the player...
  • @ramzlau Yay for the good numbers at your CD3 appt! FX that Clomid does the trick this cycle!

@emeraldduchess Yay for glad the insurance company did the right thing. I have no idea what that code means, but insurance lingo is always gibberish to me. Come ON AF.

@kiki047 So glad your RE is going to make it work! Your AF and Emerald’s need to get their asses back from whatever vacay they are on and do their damn jobs!

@misshelen86 So sorry about the Beta. Big hugs. I will keep everything crossed for you moving into IVF.

@acleverusername I don’t think a glass of wine would have any effect other than potentially relaxing you for implantation! I’ve been having alcohol on occasion during this off cycle, I just chose to abstain during stims and will again when I start my transfer protocol (although I don’t even know if that’s totally necessary).

@akoros That’s great that you may have gotten an answer and that it is something you can work with!

@shoogapoff So so glad to hear you will be able to transfer, looks like we will hopefully be FET buddies! Sending you all the sticky embryo vibes!

@kpearse99 So sorry you are still struggling, friend. It’s all a lot to process, so I hope you are being kind to yourself and letting yourself feel all the feels <3

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Looks like it's Wonderful Wednesday over here with all of the great news!!! 

Yay @emeraldduchess for AF. Will be anxiously waiting your update tomorrow AM!

Woohoo @shoogapoff! I'm so excited that you'll be able to proceed with the transfer. Will hope and pray for a sticky / healthy baby! 

@legallykate hooray for ✅HSG and a clear path forward. Gee... I really hope that the Grad thread(s) start hoping soon!!!

@kiki047 What a great RE you have! You're in good hands, and you'll get to hold a baby in your hands oh-so-soon; I just know it. 

@bbrahmbhatt Hooray for OK progesterone! Did you have issues with it pre-Clomid? 

@akoros I'm a really happy that you go _some_ answers and that there's a way to manage against this in the future. Of course I can't speak to experience, but knowing myself, having a root cause and a plan to eliminate it would be so much better than "it was the (bad) luck of the draw". 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @akoros I totally understand the sadness, but it is definitely not your fault! *TW - loss is hard no matter the reason...but you have done everything you can, you had no way of knowing about the Factor V issue before! I’ve tried to figure out if there was some reason for my losses, something I did wrong because all of our tests came back normal...and I still feel like it was my fault for some reason at times, but I know deep down that sometimes bad things just happen. It sucks so badly though, because it is plays with our emotions in the worst way possible! - End TW* I hope you can hold on to the comfort that hopefully meds will help when you get KU again and things will turn out so much better! 
    @bbrahmbhatt your gif to @kiki047 was perfect! 😂 Yay for your day 21 BW showing you O’d! That is awesome! Fingers crossed so hard for you!! So sorry you have been dealing with the Clomid crazies though (saw you post about that in another thread)...that is one thing I was thankful to avoid when I was on it. I hope things level out soon for you! 
    @kiki047 your RE rocks...whether he has true powers or not! Haha. So glad he is going to make sure you get worked in to the schedule somehow! Fingers crossed the BC does its job and you can start your FET cycle very soon! 
    @legallykate yay for the HSG being clear and getting the green light! You are so close now!  
    @emeraldduchess woohoo...so happy for you!! Thinking about you this morning...hope all went well with the US and you’ll be starting stims so soon! Eek...it’s happening!!
    @inthewoods23 yay for good feelings lining up perfectly with FW! So glad you are in a better place now! ☺️
  • bbrahmbhattbbrahmbhatt member
    edited August 2020
    @inthewoods23 Yay, go O! That really is perfect timing with you and YH...FX that the spot on timing continues!

@emeraldduchess GL with your ultrasound! Keep us posted!

@acleverusername not that I know of; I had it checked once pre-clomid and it was within the normal range, but according to my google stalking, with Clomid cycles it is supposed to be even higher, above 15 to indicate "good ovulation" whatever that means. 

ETA for typos
  • @bluetickgal cue being super extra hopeful this cycle works!  :D I kind of hate feeling super excited about it because I know I will crash from the disappointment. I have plenty of TWW time to be more chill.

@emeraldduchess FX so hard you can start injections!!!! I responded well (almost too well actually) to the injections. They had me start with 1 vial of menopur and 150 of gonal-f. My first check up after starting the injections they dropped my gonal-f down to 75 to slow their growth down. Knowing your ovaries, yes, they need the extra kick in the butt.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @bbrahmbhatt Yay for the good progesterone level!

@emeraldduchess I did 300 of Gonal and 2 vials of Menopur for my geriatric ovaries, I have seen others do up to 3 vials of Menopur but not sure I have seen 4 so I would check that but it doesn't sound totally insane. I think if you do more than 2 vials you have to split it into 2 shots though so then you'd be doing 3 shots (1 Gonal and 2 Menopur). I did my Menopur in the morning and Gonal at night which I actually preferred versus doing them at the same time. 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @bbrahmbhatt @legallykate @inthewoods23 @acleverusername @bluetickgal Thanks, all! You're right, no matter what the cause (and even if I didn't have a "reason") it's never easy and I'd still find some way to blame myself. I've actually been surprised at how *other* people seem to want to take blame (I get me and my husband, but my mom's been wondering if it's her fault because I was born premature and my boss was worried it was his fault because of stress), so it's just natural. That said, it is somewhat comforting to have a "cause" (and a manageable one) so that if there's a next time it'll help with the anxiety. Perpetual "bad luck" is kind of a mindf***, there's no way I'd be able to keep calm constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop. 

@emeraldduchess So glad it finally showed up (and love the pun)!

@bbrahmbhatt Agreed, lots of good news all around (including yours)! Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you

• @inthewoods23 yes...the super hopeful thing needs to pay off for us!! Haha. My hopefulness has faded a bit, but I’ll still be pretty devastated if this cycle didn’t work! I’m jumping on the hopeful train for you though, fingers crossed this is your cycle!! 
    @shoogapoff I feel much better knowing other people have experienced the bloat too! Today is the first day I’ve felt pretty normal, it’s quite nice! Haha. That’s crazy it wasn’t much worse for IVF than it was for your IUI’s! 
    @kiki047 haha...I’d say they aren’t used to that reaction! But now you can move forward, so that is wonderful! 
    @emeraldduchess yay, you’ve got this friend!! So excited the ball is officially rolling! 

• @emeraldduchess f*ck yes!!

I just spent at least an hour on that damn intake form and oh. my. god. is how I feel about it. I had to go find all my damn test results like my AMH, FSH, etc. and also provide details on all the treatments we've done. Wtf is the point of me sending my medical records??

It's been a little shaky with what's needed with forms so that the new clinic can get the records from my first clinic, but I think it's under control now 😵 haha
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Thanks, ladies for letting me know how much protocol can differ from person to person! I watched a few videos on IVF meds and I feel a lot less overwhelmed. DH is really excited, too. 

@inthewoods23 yikes, I would be overwhelmed with all those forms, too! That's interesting that you have to provide past test results on your own.

@bluetickgal we will all hop on the hope train for you!

And LOL at your Joey gif! I have a feeling this is going to be me all hormone-d up:

• @emeraldduchess Love your rollercoaster analogy & gif! Woohoo, Emerald & Hubby, hang on for the ride!
  • @kiki047 I am a strong introvert, so I love not having to go into the office with people and getting lots of quality time at home! But yes I miss travel so much! And omg "I hold the power", pass some this way please? haha I am glad he is making it happen for you! 

@keikilove So by runaway follies that were masking as cysts, are they saying they were just huge follies? Usually cysts are larger right? That would explain the ovulation pain if you had two huge follies, right? Way to go getting a natural cycle in! It takes me an hour at least too, I usually work on responses here or there and type it into a notepad so it doesn't get lost and then copy and paste over. Its a lot and why I only contribute to this thread instead of in addition to the dailies. 

AFM: SA results came back, morph is still lower than ideal at 9% (goal is 14%, but IVF required line is 5%) and she mentioned something called agglutination? Anybody had experience with that? Recommendations? The RE mentioned that they add something to the wash during an IUI to help with that anyways, but it could be a hindering factor. 
  • @keikilove it kind of feels like we went from Space Mountain (totally in the dark) to Expedition Everest (more intense but at least we can see where we're going)!
  • @emeraldduchess the menopur has the same sized needle so it should be just as easy! Just burns a little under the skin.

@ramzlau I know agglutination is when the sperm stick together so they can't move properly. I actually don't even know if our SA looked at that. It wasn't noted so I guess that wasn't an issue for us. I'd be curious to know if there is something that can help prevent that!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I'm more worried about how I will react to the menopur. They have me taking 4 vials at once.  :# 

• @emeraldduchess you got this!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • edited August 2020
    @keikilove glad you were able to get in on the telenovela action this week! And holy cow your own drama was a page turner, but so happy you "made good use" of your runaway follies. Who knows, right?!

It absolutely takes me forever to properly read / comment on this thread; I usually have 2 tabs going... one to scroll in, and the other one to type in. Sometimes I even seat in the office, where I have dual monitor setup. 😆

Thanks for your take on the alcohol. I've had RE/IF nurses tell me "it's perfectly fine to drink in moderation" but I personally don't feel comfortable with it. Plus, there definitely _is_ research supporting no alcohol during IF is best. It's interesting that you mention inflammation though... I just finished my Whole30 challenge and I can definitely say that inflammation in my body has gone significantly down! (This is TMI but... I no longer need to pee in the middle of the night... how is that even possible?! I've been a night-time pee-er for as long as I can remember). Anyway, last night I "celebrated" completing the Whole30 with 2 glasses of wine and I regretted my life this morning. I had a killer headache on top of very poor sleep. So, I think henceforth, I'll also be in the "only if mental health seriously demands a drink" camp. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022

• @emeraldduchess that does sound like a pretty aggressive protocol, but – and I might be talking out of my ass – but maybe it's easier to pull back after your first check-in rather than to add on? I remember when I did ER for freezing I had a very light protocol (75 Menopur; 150 gonal-f) for the first 5 days, and then they doubled my Menopur dose to 150 mid-way through. I ended up with only 11 eggs, and my AMH was "normal" for my age. (Though I'm not a very good example since there were a few things "wrong" with how that clinic went about my protocol/procedure.)
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• Good luck @emeraldduchess!!! Hopefully the AFC ultrasound is more reliable than your AMH values and that your follies respond super well to the protocol. I am VERY excited for you. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• @emeraldduchess the Q-caps should allow you to draw everything easily. Of course it's been so long, maybe I don't remember exactly how to do them. Do you have a training video you can watch that explains how to draw it up? You'll get better at it as you go! And yes, I swear it was like everyone would scream about how much menopur burns but it's like, ok there's a slight pinch and some warmth and that's it... what was the big deal?

@acleverusername yay for a good MRI! Sorry about your screening results. I'm curious, if you do IVF and screen the embryos for carriers, do doctors not want to transfer those at all if they're just a carrier vs being affected?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I did watch the training video and the woman didn't have a long needle on the syringe. I think that's what happened, I was using the Q-cap WITH the needle on the syringe and that was keeping me from being able to fill it up. I know I will get better. Hopefully they will adjust the meds on Tuesday so I won't run out. I told DH how much these meds would be without insurance and he almost spit out his coffee. That Gonal-F pens are like $1,000 each and they sent me several. Thank goodness you can get multiple doses out of one, right?
  • @emeraldduchess if I remember right, the Q-cap should screw onto the syringe. I know it's confusing when you get syringes with separate needles and some that include it! I always have that overwhelming feeling sorting through everything when it gets delivered.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 that stinks you had to deal with all that on the forms, but that’s great it should all be taken care of now! 
    @emeraldduchess thanks, friend...that is the most fun train I’ve ever seen! ☺️ Sorry you had some issues with the Menopur, but I hope it’s smooth sailing from here on out! And hopefully the side-effects are kept at a minimum!
    @keikilove thanks, friend! The bloating discomfort is basically gone, so yay for that! (Scratch that...took a break before posting to try and do some P90X yoga with DH and the bloat is in fact still there! My lower belly couldn’t handle that!!)  My goodness...you did a 180, waiting for AF and then ovulating instead!! Fingers crossed this is a miracle cycle! If not, I’m so hopeful you’ll be able to proceed with ER next cycle! I’m so sorry you are dealing with some doubts about actually being pregnant. I feel like I’m going to be so anxious if it actually happens for us again, and I haven’t been through half of what you have! 💜 I know that doesn’t help...but we will all be rooting for you when it happens!!  
    @ramzlau I don’t have any insight on that, but that’s great there is something that can be done to help improve the morph! And also good that it’s already above what is required for IVF...but hoping this cycle works and it doesn’t even matter! 
    @acleverusername glad everything looks good with your ute! Hopefully with that small of a chance, it is not something you will have to deal with! I’m not sure if I was actually the intended tag or not, but that’s a-ok! 😉 I hope you have an awesome time away and get to relax while being disconnected! 
  • @inthewoods23 I have no idea about embryos that are carriers... if we get to it, I’ll be sure to ask. 

@bluetickgal the tag was my hoping that your IUI was successful!
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022