Infertility

June DE FET

Re: June DE FET

• @c-town18 and @JamieH2000 Yes!  Even this week having gone from getting two betas per week the past two weeks to just the one ultrasound on Monday felt weird.  I was definitely in need of the break though (and the stress of waiting for those calls with my results!).

• @JamieH2000 It doesn't matter how many times you go through it...it's hard every single darn time.  Take time to grieve but then dust off and know that the fight is worth it.
    @c-town18 I've done cycles with and without acupuncture...it hasn't made a difference for me but I feel like if someone think it helps than do it!! $300 does seem on the pricey side though!!
    @lucyb1954 YAY!!  That is a GREAT beta.  Congrats!!  Can't wait to hear about your follow-up betas and ultrasound.  
    TTC since August 2014 
    Me: 41, Him: 43 

DX: Unexplained secondary infertility 

History:
    Multiple months of Clomid/Femara
    End of March 2015: BFP with Femara! Saw heartbeat at 5.5 weeks. M/C at 11 weeks
    Multiple more months of Femara
    IUI #1 with Femara and Follistem 75 units: BFN
    IUI #2 with Follistem 150 units: BFN
    Dec 2015: 1st IVF. 10 eggs retrieved with 8 eggs fertilized.  5 day transfer of two embryos with 2 frozen embies. BFN
    January 2016: FET #1 2 embryos: BFN
    March 2016: 2nd IVF cycle. 4 eggs retrieved with 2 fertilized. Quick two day transfer of both embryos: BFN
    April/May 2016 IVF #3. 11 eggs retrieved. 10 mature.  7 fertilized.  2 5AA blasts transferred 5/11/2016 BFN
    September 2016 IVF #4: 17 follicles growing, premature ovulation through Cetrotide. Retrieval cancelled. 
    April 2017 IVF #5: 9 follicles growing, 6 eggs retrieved with 5 fertilized. Transfer of three blasts. BFN
    June 2017: IVF #6: 2 follicles growing, 5 eggs retrieved with 5 fertilized. Transfer of 5 3-day embryos. Chemical pregnancy. BFN
    Nov/Dec 2017: Donor egg cycle. 33 eggs retrieved, 26 mature. 26 fertilized. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @lucyb1954 I hope you had a great second beta today.  I've been thinking about you all day.

@laurad75 Best of luck with your monitoring appt tomorrow!

@JamieH2000 <3 
  • Thanks, everyone! Got my beta back - it's in the 2000s, which is great! First beta was 256 and then today's beta is four days later. It's still so petrifying...I swear I probably won't tell anyone I've been pregnant until after I give birth! I have one more beta on Thursday and then they schedule a scan, I think. My clinic is weird in that if your first beta is good, second beta isn't until a week later. The one I got today was extra because it's so nervewracking I requested it. 

@laurelew how are things going with you? Feeling okay? I've mostly been okay (apart from the anxiety) although today I definitely felt like a narcoleptic. Thanks for the <3

@JamieH2000 Just sending hugs <3<3<3 so many. 

@radmom27 Thank you friend!

@laurad75 yes, good luck on your monitoring appointment! C'mon, nice fluffy lining! Let's do this!

@c-town18 whee, transfer almost here! I'll especially be sending lots of thoughts and good vibes on Wednesday!
  • Question (and possible TW?):  We have embryos left that are a mix of male and female, all are PGS normal.  We wanted to transfer a female embryo this time but turns out the best embryos we have left are the male ones.  The nurse I talked today said the best female one is graded 3AB.  Anyone know enough about the grading to know if I should be second guessing this decision now?  The nurse wasn't particularly helpful in talking it through with me this afternoon so of course now I'm obsessing about this now.  
  • @c-town18 I am not a grading expert but I did a quick google search.  According to FertlityIQ the number in the grade is the least predictive, the first letter is the most predictive, and the second letter is the second most predictive.  Your female embryo sounds like a good one, even if it is not the best graded out of all of your embryos.  My personal opinion is that if you really want a girl and will regret not trying the female embryo, then you should transfer that one.  My husband and I only ever wanted one child.  Following PGS, we had one female embryo and four male embryos.  I desperately wanted a girl and transferred the female embryo first (didn't even ask the grade since I know that my clinic only uses A or B graded embryos).  I was not successful that month but if I had tried a male embryo first and gotten pregnant on my first try I would have always wondered what if.

@lucyb1954 Whoo!!!  That is a great beta!!  I have been posting my updates over on the Pregnancy after IF board (https://forums.thebump.com/categories/pregnant-after-if) if you want to follow along -- and come join us! :)

• sorry I have been MIA guys. Its been a hard weekend. Found out my sister is pregnant. We would have been due two days apart. Our sons are only two months apart. This is going to be a hard one to deal with. Life is just hard right now. Hoping we can transfer soon and have it work. Not much else will make me feel better. 

@c-town18-I think grading is subjective and not super important. I would transfer the girl personally if thats what you guys want to do. You can reassess if this transfer didn't work....

@lucyb1954- that is a STRONG beta. Congrats girl!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Oh @JamieH2000, I'm sorry.  I know you must be very happy for your sister but that is so difficult.  Do you know when you will be able to cycle again? 

@c-town18 Like Jamie said, grading is subjective and it's what the embryo looks like so it doesn't give you the full picture. I agree, transfer the girl.  

AFM: My lining was over 8 this morning!  That has never happened and I'm always around 6 at least for first monitoring.  I'm still waiting for the call with my instructions but my guess is that I will start PIO in the morning and transfer on the 20th as planned. 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• lucyb1954 - Awesome second beta!  How exciting!  

JamieH2000  - Ugh, I'm sorry.  I know it's so hard to stay positive but I really think this next one is going to work, just like last time!  You already have had one successful pregnancy, you have the knowledge from your ERA, and you have several PGS embryos to work with. You have a lot of factors on your side here and a lot of reasons to be hopeful.  One thing you could ask Dr. Rodgers when you meet with her is whether there is any shorter prep you could do. I know with Dr. Beltsos I do a much shorter prep (I can give you more detail if you want).  I'm not sure if there's a reason specific to you that they need to do the longer prep though or if it's just how FCI always does it (?)  

Thanks ladies for your input!  I was going down a google rabbit hole last night and appreciate your responses, that makes me feel better.  
  • @JamieH2000 I'm sorry to hear about your difficult weekend.  I know how frustrating it can be to want to be able to share that experience with your sister as you are both going through it.  My second nephew was born one day before my BFP last month.  As much as I would have enjoyed being pregnant at the same time as my sister, she is still one of my biggest sources of support right now and is constantly cheering me on.  Even though my son and my nephew will be 9 months apart, I still think there's a good chance that they could be best buds growing up.  I know it feels very discouraging right now but I have faith that one of your future transfers will be successful and that you will be able to give your DS a little brother or sister one day.

@laurad75 Congrats on an awesome lining check!  I'm happy to hear that your transfer date is still set for next Monday.  It will be here before you know it.

• @lucyb1954 YAY!!!  So so happy that things are looking good.
    @c-town18 Im with the others on the grading of the embryo...My embryologist told me that grade B was the average typical embryo so a 3AB sounds very promising.  If it helps at all, one of my best friends transferred a male and female embryo (PGS normal)...the female embryo was of a lower grade and that little one is her daughter.  
    @JamieH2000 That's a rough weekend...I know you're happy for your sister but just having a cycle that didn't work out just makes it all the more painful.  Thinking of you.  
    @laurad75 That's great news about your lining! 7/20 is right around the corner.  Fingers and toes crossed.

TTC since August 2014 

History:
    Dec 2015: 1st IVF. 10 eggs retrieved with 8 eggs fertilized.  5 day transfer of two embryos with 2 frozen embies. BFN
    March 2016: 2nd IVF cycle. 4 eggs retrieved with 2 fertilized. Quick two day transfer of both embryos: BFN
    April/May 2016 IVF #3. 11 eggs retrieved. 10 mature.  7 fertilized.  2 5AA blasts transferred 5/11/2016 BFN
    September 2016 IVF #4: 17 follicles growing, premature ovulation through Cetrotide. Retrieval cancelled. 
    April 2017 IVF #5: 9 follicles growing, 6 eggs retrieved with 5 fertilized. Transfer of three blasts. BFN
    June 2017: IVF #6: 2 follicles growing, 5 eggs retrieved with 5 fertilized. Transfer of 5 3-day embryos. Chemical pregnancy. BFN
  • @laurad75 Woot! Great lining check! Excited you'll be able to go ahead on the 20th as planned, that's just around the corner. 
    @c-town18 sending you lots of good luck and wonderful juju to that embryo to nestle in today. I know how hard it is to feel positive. Hugs and thoughts are coming your way <3
    @JamieH2000 I'm so sorry. Pregnancy announcements are so hard during this time. As @Imajin99 mentioned on the Low AMH board, you are such a strong lady and you have inspired so many of us. I remember reading your story when I first joined this community. Seeing you be able to emerge from all this hardship was a big thing to me. Lots of hugs <3
  • I just want to scream (I'm at work and can't). I've been monitoring ovulation so I can do a mock cycle for an ERA...
    OF COURSE I haven't gotten a positive on any OPK so I went for blood work last week and hadn't ovulated yet.  Six days later, no positive OPK and went for bloodwork and have ovulated.  Since they don't know exactly when it happened, my ERA is cancelled for this month and now we have to push to next month.  
    WHY CAN'T ONE STEP OF THIS S#&*$#&T SHOW GO ACCORDING TO PLAN?????  Sigh. Calming down. Just needed to vent.  
    TTC since August 2014 

History:
  • @radmom27 That happened to me when I was doing an IUI cycle at the beginning of my treatment.  I don't know that I have ever produced a positive OPK.  I'm really sorry.  Can they work with you to predict the timing better next cycle.  So frustrating.  
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @radmom27 How frustrating!  I'm so sorry to hear about another delay.  I was bummed my entire ERA month because even though I knew I was doing something, I also felt like it was a lot of work and then I would just have to start over and do it again the next month for my FET.  I hope that the ERA (once you are able to do it) gives you some answers and it results in your BFP.

@c-town18 Sending positive vibes your way today.  Enjoy being PUPO. <3

• @radmom27- ughhh!! that is the worst. Is a natural cycle FET a must for you? i feel like its very hard to time (for both an ERA and FET). OPKs are so not 100% either :( ughhh. I'm so sorry. Delays are heart breaking.

@lucyb1954- you are too kind. I'm so happy i could inspire others. and I am SO glad you are getting your miracle! Keep us posted on your #s :)

@lauralew- very good perspective! It was a blessing being pregnant together last time, but I did have to share my baby shower (since we were too close around the holidays to do seperate showers). I generally try to not be too pity party for myself, but thinking about her being pregnant so easily when its so hard for me, just really reminds how much this sucks and how much we have to go through. life is really not fair sometimes. Normally I can forget about it all, but its hard since I usually text with her daily...

@c-town18- Interesting on the shorter prep! Is it skipping lupron for the cycle before? or less days of estrogen before transfer? I'm guessing rodgers won't want to mess with it too much since my ERA has been consisetent now 3 times... but something had to go wrong this cycle...
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Back for # 2!
  • c-town18c-town18 member
    edited July 2020
    radmom27 - Noooo!  Damn, I'm sorry, that is so flipping frustrating.  What are they suggesting to change for next time so this crap doesn't happen again?  

JamieH2000 - How I've done it each time is wait for period, ovulate, then start lupron during the luteal phase of that cycle.  Take the lupron for a week or so and get your period again, get a baseline scan, and start the estrogen.  This sample calendar is generally what I've done each time even though this is not my clinic, and my estrogen portion was shorter than in this sample each time because my lining looked good: https://www.advancedfertility.com/frozen-embryo-transfer.htm  Anyways, this seems to be shorter than what you were describing in the past but maybe I'm crazy (?)  

AFM - Officially PUPO!  Things seemed to go smoothly so we'll see.  
  • @c-town18 PUPO!!!  Positive sticky thoughts for you.

Thank you to all of you for your support.  After a really good cry and a tall glass of wine, I feel better.  It's just a road bump.  The new plan is to get my period and then do a heavily monitored cycle with induced ovulation and a natural Receptiva ERA.  I'm still not totally convinced that an ERA will be an answer to my issues but am willing to give it a shot.  I did have a major breakdown when my coordinator mentioned possibly a 3 month Lupron shutdown after the ERA and then a transfer.  I'm not mentally sure I can handle that.  
    TTC since August 2014 

History:
  • @radmom27 arggghhhh more BUNKNESS!!! I'm SO sorry. That is just awful. When the road has been so hard and long, it's really heartbreaking to have more delays and heartbreak. And what is this about a Lupron shutdown? Why would that be necessary? Anyway, yes, enjoy your wine and  some crappy Netflix shows -- what a day! <3<3<3

@JamieH2000 I'm still so scared about my numbers, I have another beta tomorrow! I will keep you posted, I'm still worried it will all be taken away. I totally understand how you feel...it's really hard sometimes not to feel sorry for myself. I'm in a couple of IF groups and for some reason today, even the IVF pregnancies were a trigger for me. This is very cheesy, but I saw a story on a Sunday morning news story about Lizzo a couple of weeks ago and she said, "Honor your journey. Treasure your journey." and it was such a beautiful way to try and shift the conversation in my head. Not that it cures anything, but I try and remind myself of it when I feel pissed and/or depressed at how hard things have been for me. 

@c-town18 Yay for pupo! Put your feet up (if you can) and enjoy a little rest and relaxation. Sending lots of good vibes for that lil embryo to snuggle in!

• @lucyb1954 Congrats girl! So happy to see your post and update on this thread :) Virtual hugs.
  • @c-town18- Yup i think we do the same type of calendar with lupron. its about a 6 week process from the period to transfer I think? I just need to practice being patient but its hard! How are you feeling today about transfer?

@radmom27- I would def think if they wanted to do 3 month lupron it should be before the ERA? I feel like that lupron could reset you and change the timing? Hopefully this next ERA cycle will be much smoother and you will get an answer and can go right to transfer.

@lucyb1954- I love that- honor your journey! I Def embraced that with our DS (once it worked and he came). BUt this time, I'm over doing the journey again! LOL. but i know its all leading to the right baby for us. I just have to be patient and deal with the uncertianity of when that will be.

AFM- talked to my RE YEsterday. Plan is vaginal probiotics (new research is promising i guess?) and then a saline sono and biopsy (to check for inflammation) next friday. I'm hoping both look good and then we can move onto transfer. If I have polyps again, it will be another hysterscopy (i had one in Feb). Ugh I hope now.
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • JamieH2000 - I'm feeling so-so. Of course obsessing over every little symptom or lack thereof. Just trying to stay positive! How are you feeling after talking to your RE? I'm glad you have a solid plan at the very least. Fingers crossed that your testing next week looks good.
  • @JamieH2000 Good to hear that there is a plan.  They found polyps after my first hysteroscopy and then I had to schedule a surgical hysteroscopy to remove them.  Any delay is always frustrating.  Hopefully the probiotics do the trick and the biopsy and saline sono show good results next week.  I have my fingers crossed for good news for you.
  • Hi all.  My transfer is later today and I listened to this episode of Three Makes Baby this morning.  I've haven't listened to many of the episodes but I really liked this one and wanted to share it.  I hope everyone is doing well.  

https://threemakesbaby.podbean.com/e/anna-donated-her-eggs-anonymously-later-experienced-secondary-infertility/

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Good luck laurad75!!  Sending positive vibes your way!   
  • Best of luck @laurad75 !  I'll be thinking of you. <3
  • Good luck laurad75!!
    TTC since August 2014 

History:
  • sending super sticky thoughts @laurad75 <3

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• madasm0530madasm0530 member
    edited July 2020
    ETA - meant to post on the July FET board but hope everyone on the June board is doing great as well  <3

Anyone else in the TWW? How's everyone holding up? I am currently 4dp5dt and am doing *everything* in my power to not pee on things. That'd just be setting myself up for disappointment this early, right? 

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009

TTC #2:

• madasm0530 - Hi!  I'm technically a July FET girl too but I know and love many of the ladies on this board so here I am (and I didn't realize there was a July FET board either). I transferred on 7/15 and am 5dp5dt.  Yeah, do everything you can to resist the urge to test at 4dp5dt; see my spoiler for why.  

AFM: 
    Yesterday - 4dp5dt - tested in both the a.m. and p.m. like a crazy person.  Stark white on multiple tests.  Spent all day Sunday upset and obsessing.  Why did I do that to myself?!?  

Today - 5dp5dt - tested in the a.m. and got the faintest positive on a FRER.  Super excited/relieved.  Beta's not til Friday so hopefully these lines keep getting darker and this little girl keeps doing her thing.  We'll see, it's so early.  

• @c-town18 awesome lady! I've been watching the boards for you but ya know, didn't want you to feel any pressure or anything! Okay I gots my fingers crossed that those precious lines continue to darken up. My afternoon pee was always better than the first in the AM on FRERs, Idk why. But I'm rooting for you!
  • @c-town18 that’s hopeful news!  4dp5dt is super early. It would be surprising to have detectable hormone by then. 

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• c-town18c-town18 member
    edited July 2020
    FML, please read and give me your thoughts if you can ladies:  

Ugh, took another FMU test this morning at 6dp5dt after getting a super faint but legit positive on an FRER yesterday. Today I used a Walgreens generic version of the FRER brand for the first time and now there is almost nothing there. I have a bunch of slightly expired cheapos I've also been using and there is still a barely there line (more like a shadow) this morning on the cheapo that is about the same as yesterday.  I am trying to tell myself that I tested at 4:30am this morning compared to 6am yesterday, and used a Walgreens brand vs. FRER, but I'm still worried. ALSO, had a dream last night that is M/C related, I'll spare you the details.  I'm worried this might be a chemical. Sorry to bring y'all into the drama but DH thinks I'm overreacting here and I need someone to freak out to.  

• lucyb1954 - When you test with non-FMU how long do you hold it for and do you drink nothing during that period?  I always have done FMU and not had issues but am wondering if I should try this afternoon now. 
  • @c-town18 It's so hard not to over analyze the tests but unfortunately, this is why they tell us not to test early.  The hCG is just now starting show up so a urine test this early has the opportunity to be inaccurate especially if you are using different tests.  If you have a surplus of HPTs go ahead and test later today and lets see what happens.  

I like this post (clicky) regarding what is happening every day after a FET.  

The wait to know for sure what's going on is so grueling.  Do your best to get through it.  xoxo

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Thanks laurad75!  I know I'm being a complete crazy person, I just needed someone to tell me that besides my DH ;)  Congrats on being PUPO!  I hope you're feeling well.   I'm going to listen to the podcast you posted yesterday and just try to chill out a bit.  
  • @c-town18 you aren't bugging us with your drama!! I agree with @laurad75.. those darn docs tell us not to test for a reason (but not like i'm going to listen to them!). And that post is super interesting!

My transfer was 7/16 and beta is 7/27. I told myself that I'd wait until tomorrow to test which is torture. I had a dream last night too that my first beta came back at 20. It was so real :( 

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009

TTC #2:

• @c-town18 You are not crazy.  This is a highly emotional ordeal and you are doing your best.  I'm only 1 day in and its all I can think about.  My son's sitter is here everyday this week except Friday and the days she is here seem to go by insanely fast so that will eat up some time.  

@madasm0530 I know I had some transfer related dreams last night but thankfully I can't remember them.  

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @c-town18 I switched tests in the middle of my TWW and all tests are so different! I went back to the FRERs because that’s what I had started with and was able to track better. I do think the FRERs are better
    able to detect very early positives. When I would test in the afternoon I wouldn’t put too much thought into it... I didn’t drink a ton of water but I didn’t abstain either 🤷‍♀️ It is TOTALLY early days so I think it’s pretty normal for tests to fluctuate and be weird! Keep up the hope girl!

@madasm0530 I totally understand your dream 😐 it’s terrifying. Keep us posted, sending lots of good thoughts!
  • @c-town18 The TWW is so stressful.  Even though it's still super early, the faint line sounds positive though.  Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

@laurad75 Congratulations on being PUPO!

@madasm0530 Best of luck to you!

@lucyb1954 How have you been?  When is your next check in with the RE?