December 2020 Moms

Hi everyone!

Re: Hi everyone!

• My birthday is the the 19th happy birthday I’m hoping we both get girls 😊
  • Loading the player...
  • @gh1219 Congrats and welcome! My daughter was born after a loss. It can be hard, but I felt it also helped me appreciate being pregnant all the more.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @BumpAdmin
    Can we make this a sticky? It's our "introductions" page.
  • @BumpAdmin Can you sticky this please? Thank you!
    DS born 2016
  • edited April 2020
    @dobiemom11 OMG YES!!!!!! So excited you are here
  • @tryingktogku. Thanks!  I thought of you when I found out!  Yay for BMB buddies.  
  • @dobiemom11 woot woot. Hopefully we both have a long healthy beautiful 9 months on here together! 
  • krystrist2014krystrist2014 member
    edited April 2020
    *lurking*
    @dobiemom11 Congrats girl!! So happy for you! 
  • lurker!

@dobiemom11 I came here to look for you and here you are!! I’m going to miss you but I’m so happy for you! Congratulations!!
  • @dobiemom11 WAHOOO! what a great bday weekend gift congrats!  H&H 9mos to you!
  • @asf0613. Thanks!  It did turn out to be a nice bday gift.  Wishing you the best as well.  
  • @jchpg I remember! I’m so glad to see you here, too. I think a PGAL thread is a great idea. 
  • @omarismyhomeboy Welcome and congrats!!  I also had an early positive test, which felt super funny.  Not an IF mama, but we tried for a year and just when we started the workup... BAM.  These babes playing tricks on us!
  • Welcome everyone!!
    DS born 2016
  • @lekoch1 My Bump board from July 2018 is still going strong :)
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• @feather_heather. So excited for you!!!  
  • @feather_heather SOOOO excited you are here!!!! Yay!!!! My DD is December 12th, 2020 so we are very close together!