November 2020 Moms

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Hey all, just wanted to let y’all know that I’ll be leaving the group. Just found out that I had a silent miscarriage. Came in for an US this morning (at 8 weeks and 2 days) and they heart is no longer beating. Best of luck to all of you. Hopefully I’ll be back on The Bump one day soon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @annieeee I am so sorry for your loss <3 
  • @annieeee I'm so sorry to hear that ❤ take care of yourself

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @annieeee I’m so sorry! Hugs
  • @annieeee Oh no girl, I'm so sorry. Please give yourself some grace during this time of loss. It's so hard ❤
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @brittny3509 I live in the Reading area, so not too far! We have someone else here (though I forget who at the moment) from Danville! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @annieeee I am so very sorry for your loss! All the strength and love to you <3 
  • @annieeee Sorry for your loss! Take care of yourself! Hugs hugs hugs!
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • @mafeld28 Welcome! Excited to see someone else in the PNW with me! 
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • @bserena.  Just lurking... I missed you over on TTGP and just thought we were in different dailies!  Congrats and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!
  • @dobiemom11 thank you!!! I wasn't there long enough to post on the grad board but I am missing all of you ❤
  • @anotherbean2020 it’s our very surprising 4th too!! Our DD is 3.5 and we have twin boys who turned 2 in November 
  • @annieeee I'm so very sorry for your loss.

@surlyjaneausten Welcome, I was also briefly in the July 20 board and remember you. Let's stick around 😊
  • @antsangel1118 @brittny3509 hi, it's me! I'm from Danville
  • Thanks girl!!!!  <3
  • @knottienumbers welcome! a good place for this question would be the randoms thread or the announcement planning thread (just because you will probably get more replies there)! I think that even if they are upset at first, they will most likely grow to be happy for you over time :) do you think they won't react well just because of your age/still being in college?
  • @steevesbabiesx2 I'm from Maine also!!!! 
  • @antsangel1118 @ksdelong20 what a small world! We are all so close to each other. 

@ksdelong20 are you delivering at the big G? When is your due date?
  • Okay thank you for the tip!! And I think they’ll be upset because of my age and it’s not exactly what they had planned for me. However, I think they’ll come around as time goes by, hopefully 😬
  • @brittny3509 yep! I had my first there too.  It's just more convenient with living and working in Danville although I've heard the set up in Bloom is better. I'm due 10/31
  • @knottieb05e686cf12a878 I was 22 when I got pregnant with my son, and we just kinda tore the bandaid off when telling people. My ex and I weren't married yet and we were not in a position to be having a baby, but people mostly reacted pretty well. Though tbf, my ex's mom loves babies and my mom had me at 20, so we had the groundwork of less freak-out than others, I'm sure. 

It was a hard road for a long time with my eldest -- he really got a work-in-progress mom and his toddler years are more chaotic than I wish they had been -- but he's a wonderful kid, and I'm so glad that we chose to continue the pregnancy and keep him. (It sounds like you've already decided that part! <3)
  • kelk5kelk5 member
    @knottieb05e686cf12a878a. I hope it goes well when you tell your parents. Remember that even if their initial reaction is unpleasant that doesn't mean they won't warm up to welcoming a grandchild and supporting you. Remember that if they get upset or start yelling that you you don't have to stay there and take it. It is okay to end it and give them time before talking again. I have a friend who told her mom first because she was afraid of her dad's reaction. Her dad blew up when she told him but she had her mom for support. He came around after awhile. If you are worried about one of their reactions more than the other, I'd consider telling the one who is likely to be supportive first. Is your partner supportive?