Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Think my sway for girl worked 🌸

I’m desperate for a baby girl I have 3 boys and my partner has 1 from a previous relationship. I have has a 12 week scan. I have obsessed about swaying for 2 years one baby boy born from last attempt. I bought a ready made sway online from the nub techs.
i also sent them my scan for the nub theory to be done from my mother in-laws email and used her card to pay so there was no way they could link this baby to me, having bought a sway package. Well after lots of research on nubs and having the nub theory done by the nub techs they have predicted a baby girl from my image 90% certain. I’m so excited but I know nothing is 100% but I have my gender private scan in a few days to find out. I’m sick with nerves as I don’t know how I’m going to feel either way. Obviously extremely happy my baby is all healthy so please no nasty remarks. Best of luck to all you trying to sway 🤍

Re: Think my sway for girl worked 🌸

• Options
    ccamp1ccamp1 member
    edited January 2020
    **Image Removed by Admin**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Trigger warning...

flinstone-2 said:
    I don't ever comment on these QFPs... but I cannot stand someone who has several children complaining about gender. I hope to be able to have a second healthy baby. Don't care the gender and would never have gender disappointment. Not everyone is lucky enough to get one, yet three and potentially four take home babies. Wrong place. 
    I will play devils advocate here (flame all you want) and say that its actually totally okay to have gender disappointment. Just like its okay to have a baby and not instantly feel head over heels in love. But..  I will also say that this board is not the place to mention those things. 

• Options
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"