February 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms 11/18-11/24

Re: Weekly Randoms 11/18-11/24

• Loading the player...
  • @craftywitch Awe I'm sorry that it's making you sad you're unable to be there teaching him! That's so cute you got him all his gear!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Thanks ladies for affirming that I am not crazy for disliking the size comments. 

@craftywitch I'm so sorry you won't be able to teach him yourself this year. 
  • @craftywitch my husband and I ski and I’m so bummed to miss this season! Though I don’t have a little one to teach - I would be sad about that too 😥
  • @craftywitch I dont do either but just wanted to say I'm sorry you're bummed! My family talked about doing ski lessons when my brother and I were kids. We even went to the local "ski mountain" (as good as you can get in Ohio anyway lol) and basically just sat in the car and had a picnic while watching others ski from the parking lot...it was a weird trip lol 
  • @craftywitch - I snowboard and it is so hard to not be on the mountain this year! Just as DH was getting back into it!
  • @celticknotfire What great news! And so crazy about how he’s measuring!
    TW
  • @babyroma those are awesome.  You are so sweet and that will be so memorable for her.  
  • @craftywitch, we ski and it was also going to be DD’s year to try it out and I’m equally sad she won’t get to try it this year. She’s only 2 1/2 so I wasn’t going to attempt ski school for her. I learned (and broke my leg) at 2 1/2!
  • @leksiL lucky. DD1’s new favorite phrase has become “I want a _____ like that!”
  • @daffodil_shoe wow! For having so many things looked at, it's fantastic that everything appears to be well (especially after your really scary experience a few weeks ago!) So glad you got good news today!
  • @daffodil_shoe @jvk2012 Yay! I'm so glad you ladies got good news today. 
  • @jvk2012 too funny! Glad you had good news and hope you passed your GTT!
  • I’ve been trying to read the birth announcement threads and it doesn’t seem like many of the bmb before us are doing that thread.  So sad:(. That’s one of my favorite threads to read in months before us.
  • @DDRRT1982, I think some of the BMBs before us have moved to FB. They seem pretty quiet. 
  • @DDRRT1982 I was thinking the same as @jvk2012 . I’m pretty sure they abandoned ship for a fb page.
  • My may18 started a private chat on the bump for about a month and then moved to fb right before everyone started to deliver. 
  • I have a friend in the December BMB and they are in a PG. Some girls have already had their babies! 
    TW
  • @Swiftlet Lol yes. Very. We are house hunting and I'm getting irrationally annoyed our realtor can't drop everything to show us a house haha.
    TW
  • @Swiftlet yep. Especially since I am not really sure when our house will be done. But there’s always something to be anxious about when waiting on baby.... hang in there! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020