January 2020 Moms

You Know You're Pregnant When...

FyreFlyeRushFyreFlyeRush member
edited October 2019 in January 2020 Moms
I figure this can be a fun one. Fill with memes, gifs, insight, whatever comes to mind. 

EDIT - Oi the grammar in that one.

Re: You Know You're Pregnant When...

• You know you're pregnant when....

You just ate a bag of chips and a Subway BLT and are looking for something else to eat, perferably salty and sweet and deep fried and covered in chocolate. 
  • EmilyE13EmilyE13 member
    edited October 2019
    You know you're pregnant when....

You can't think of a day in recent memory in which you HAVEN'T shed tears--often over something completely ridiculous.

ETA: gif
  • Loading the player...
  • @EmilyE13, lol I used that gif to describe to my BFF a fight I had with SO. 
  • @leprechaunlady I did that with dropping off my car to get fixed last month. I came in a week early. Boy did I look stupid LOL
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • @leprechaunlady my 4 year old picks a lot of stuff up for me 🤣
  • You are so hungry that you go right for that nice big bowl of pasta, only to eat 2 bites and be done with it. 
  • FyreFlyeRushFyreFlyeRush member
    edited October 2019
    Hahaha these are great ladies. 

When you cry because your 7yo said your butt is big... And 6 months ago, this was something you were proud of.

And, when your foodie SO orders less food than you at IHOP... And then give him half of it because your appetite doesn't match your stomach. 
  • FyreFlyeRushFyreFlyeRush member
    edited October 2019
    You eat a McRib and fries (you don't even like fries) for dinner, then have a cup of frozen yogurt with popping boba and magic shell, and then decide you need cookies at midnight. (On the upside, you walked downtown after dinner, so that negates some of it, yes?)

EDIT - And you sleep upside down in bed, because for some bizarre reason, it's the only comfortable position you can find...until your partner tickles your feet, that is.
  • @marebear15 ive had a similar situation the past few days with the steering wheel in my car! i dont have super long legs so im not going to be able to push back much!
  • When you take a walk with co-workers and they all are wearing sweaters or jackets and are still saying its cold while you're wearing a short sleeve t-shirt and are comfortable.
  • When you've given up on plucking your eyebrows because you can't lean close enough to the mirror anymore
  • @DalexRN or shaving your legs because you can't reach them 😂
  • When you accidentally fill your cup with water instead of ice because your belly changed the setting on the fridge door. 
  • @biolprof, I just told SO that somethings are getting difficult to shave, AND for about the 5th time in our relationship, skipped shaving my legs completely at bed time. 
  • When you give someone a hug and your belly touches them first. 
  • Or when someone goes in for a hug and tries to avoid your belly... Like dude, it's just a bump, it's fine! She probably won't kick you LOL
  • @stashattack With my little kicking monster, there is no guarantee of that!

When every person you see greets you with “how are you feeling?”
  • You get irritated with your SO because you want puffy tacos...right this second...and he tells you there's plenty of food HERE, and jumps into the shower before you can make a rebuttal. I just want puffy tacos and Spanish rice. 
  • @EmilyE13 I swear I might punch the next person who asks me that. LOL
  • When everyone keeps asking if I’ll make it to the office Christmas party... 
  • @c1kc1kpol1cn1k im so annoyed im missing 2 christmas parties! My own work party is a weekend trip to spain (all expenses paid) & obviously I cant fly at the start of dec 😭 & my seconded job is a meal in town & drinks after but not until the 13th dec & at that stage if I still have inside babies, I’ll only be 10 days out from having them at most. Im so gutted as I really like both sets of coworkers!
  • @leprechaunlady ughh that sucks but you may be able to still make it to the one on the 13th ahah, at least for some yummy food and you can labour right after ;)
  • @EmilyE13 I hate that question so much.

When someone says "When are you due?" And then tells you that you must be wrong about it. I never know how to take that one...
  • @persnickity I swear I went from no one noticing my bump a week or two ago to everyone being surprised that I'm not due until January...ugh
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @breweber2010 I got my bump early, so maybe people expected me to be further along? 
  • You cry because you can't climb onto the roof and put up Christmas lights, essentially proving to the people telling you not to, you're a delicate flower.
  • You cry at all the cute halloween kids in their costumes cuz they are just so stinking cute. Especially like the 3yos that finally get it for the first time and come toddling up to your door. Ded.
  • Your belly catches all types of crumbs and spills when eating.  :#
  • When you struggle to get out of a toilet cubicle at work without hitting your bump between the toilet roll dispenser & the door 😕