You Know You're Pregnant When... — The Bump
January 2020 Moms

You Know You're Pregnant When...

FyreFlyeRushFyreFlyeRush
Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
edited October 10 in January 2020 Moms
I figure this can be a fun one. Fill with memes, gifs, insight, whatever comes to mind. 

EDIT - Oi the grammar in that one.

leprechaunlady

Re: You Know You're Pregnant When...

• You know you're pregnant when....

You just ate a bag of chips and a Subway BLT and are looking for something else to eat, perferably salty and sweet and deep fried and covered in chocolate. 

leprechaunladyc1kc1kpol1cn1kmama_stef
  • EmilyE13EmilyE13
    500 Love Its 100 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited October 10
    You know you're pregnant when....

You can't think of a day in recent memory in which you HAVEN'T shed tears--often over something completely ridiculous.

ETA: gif
    FyreFlyeRushDalexRN
  • Loading the player...
  • @EmilyE13, lol I used that gif to describe to my BFF a fight I had with SO. 

EmilyE13stashattack
  • @leprechaunlady I did that with dropping off my car to get fixed last month. I came in a week early. Boy did I look stupid LOL
    FyreFlyeRushleprechaunladyamb0924
  • @leprechaunlady my 4 year old picks a lot of stuff up for me 🤣
    leprechaunladystashattack
  • You are so hungry that you go right for that nice big bowl of pasta, only to eat 2 bites and be done with it. 
    leprechaunladyFyreFlyeRushbiolprof
  • FyreFlyeRushFyreFlyeRush
    edited October 11
    Hahaha these are great ladies. 

When you cry because your 7yo said your butt is big... And 6 months ago, this was something you were proud of.

And, when your foodie SO orders less food than you at IHOP... And then give him half of it because your appetite doesn't match your stomach. 

leprechaunladymarebear15stashattack
  • You're up at 4am and can't sleep so you shop for nursery items on Amazon on your phone 😂

Obviously not speaking from experience 😉
    FyreFlyeRushstashattackleprechaunlady
  • FyreFlyeRushFyreFlyeRush
    edited October 16
    You eat a McRib and fries (you don't even like fries) for dinner, then have a cup of frozen yogurt with popping boba and magic shell, and then decide you need cookies at midnight. (On the upside, you walked downtown after dinner, so that negates some of it, yes?)

EDIT - And you sleep upside down in bed, because for some bizarre reason, it's the only comfortable position you can find...until your partner tickles your feet, that is.

biolprofleprechaunladyc1kc1kpol1cn1kEmilyE13