June 2020 Moms
Options

The ultrasound thread

(Taken from May 2020 BMB)

When posting your pictures, please be aware of any personal information that might be visible, such as date of birth, full name, name of hospital/OB practice, or SSN.

**Please keep additional comments to a minimum. Feel free to show your love and support by giving lovetits (clicking the "Love It" button)**

Re: The ultrasound thread

• Options
    runwmusicrunwmusic member
    edited October 2019
    @BumpAdmin
     sticky please 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    6 week ultrasound completed.  No pics.  No yolk sac just a gestational sac.  Not looking great but dr said repeat in a week.  And maybe my dates are off even just a day or so.   
  • Options
    @runwmusic How exciting! It makes me look forward to my first appointment on Monday even more! 😊
  • Options
    @runwmusic ❤️ This so much! So happy we are on a BMB again! Stick baby stick! 
  • Options
    @chaos-and-coffee aaahhhhh!!! I thought I recognized that cup! SSOOOO happy you are here  <3<3<3
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin sticky please! 
  • Options
    catrinadelcatrinadel member
    edited October 2019
    Went today + measured 6w2d. Saw a fetal pole + heartbeat. Was on low at 93 bpm so I go back next week for a follow up. FeEling nervous since we mc in July but hoping for the best! 🤞🏼💕🙏🏼

My cycles have been off so measuring earlier than my LMP was not surprising! 

Can’t wait to see all of yours. I am curious about your heartbeats too! 
  • Options
    @catrinadel it’s recommended to edit your photo so there aren’t any identifying details in it like name, dob, doctor, etc.
  • Options
    Congrats to everyone who's already had their first US! Mine was supposed to be next week, but it got pushed back to the following Monday because my hubby has to travel for work. I offered to FaceTime him in, but he insisted on in-person. This is both sweet and grrrrrrrr.
  • Options
    Just had mine yesterday baby looks bigger than what it is I’m measuring right at 7 weeks 2 days which is what I was suppose to be lol
  • Options
    We had an US today but we only saw the yolk sac. May have been too early we aren’t sure yet! This is hard :neutral:
  • Options
    @stacyd-2 I'm so sorry you have this stress. Hoping it's just too early! 
  • Options
    Had a dating ultrasound today. I’m measuring 5 weeks 5 days, which is right around where I expected. It was too early to hear the heartbeat, but there was flicker/heart activity. Going back in 2 weeks for another viability scan. While I would have loved to hear the heartbeat this time, it was overall good news!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    here waiting for our first set of random twins lol
    ***touches nose*** 
    Not it!!! 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ***touches nose*** 
    Not it!!! 
    ditto
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    diagonalleydiagonalley member
    edited October 2019
     Darn it. I tried to post a gif. It's been too long that I must have done it wrong.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mommallama17mommallama17 member
    edited October 2019
    @alli392 It's always a comfort to me knowing I get so many ultrasounds. To just check up on my baby and know he/she is okay! I'm waiting for my referral to my high risk doctor! I actually get it tomorrow. I'm so anxious for my first ultrasound.

• Options
    ***touches nose*** 
    Not it!!! 
    Did you guys see the amount of twins in the May 2020 board 😱
  • Options
    @MssyMmmy YES! I think they have twins covered for all 2020 boards 😳
  • Options
    @MssyMmmy yes! Something was clearly in the water that month lol
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    We had a second ultrasound today measured smaller than we thought which explains why we didn’t see much in the first US. It’s so weird to me that I know when my first day of my period is and we only did the deed once. Soooo how could we have been a week off?!
  • Options
    @stacyd-2 after fertilization it could have been a slow travel down to your uterus. Not all zygotes are speedy! 
  • Options
    stacyd-2 said:
    We had a second ultrasound today measured smaller than we thought which explains why we didn’t see much in the first US. It’s so weird to me that I know when my first day of my period is and we only did the deed once. Soooo how could we have been a week off?!
    Sperm can live 5+ days once in. Could have been late ovulation after sex. Or slow travel before implanting. Or a combo of all of it. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    NikkiSingsNikkiSings member
    edited October 2019
    @diagonalley Yay! Have been thinking of you. <3
  • Options
    We had out first US today, measuring at only 5 weeks. everyone is obviously concerned, because we should be at 8 weeks. Really hoping my cycle was off or there is a good explanation. 
    Blood work showed possible signs of hypothyroid function. more tests needed and starting new meds. 
    We have to wait 1 week for another US. I have no idea how to feel.