The ultrasound thread - Page 3 — The Bump
June 2020 Moms

The ultrasound thread

13»

Re: The ultrasound thread

• Loading the player...
  • @hayhay2501 did they move your due date two days?! 
  • @runwmusic yea. My cycles weren’t completely bang on so I’m not surprised! Also last time I was 3 days off in my 8 week scan and then bang on in my 12 week so we’ll see. Either way glad everything looks good so far 😊
    BabyFruit Ticker
    runwmusic
  • @hayhay2501 I was off two days but my ob doesn't move unless it's a week off. 🤷‍♀️ Glad everything is looking good though! 
  • @runwmusic ahhh here they just go off whatever your scan says! You need a specific date written down for maternity leave to be triggered 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Also two days off, but I dont think my OB will change my due date.  I know I ovulated two days later in my cycle than standard.  
  • Had my first u/s yesterday & they saw the sac, but no baby or heartbeat yet.  I was only 6w5d based on LMP and measured 5w6d, so I'll get another one in 2 weeks.  Praying to see a healthy baby & heartbeat then.  We went through this with our oldest, so I'm hopeful we'll see a beautiful little nugget in 2 weeks. ❤️

imageimageimage
    Anniversary              Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

kiki75virginiaham
  • I went for my first ultrasound today. I'm 8 weeks and 2 days. My doctor did a regular ultrasound and an intravaginal (I think that's how you spell it). Anyway, they found a yolk sac that was measuring 6 weeks, but they couldn't find a heart beat. She wants me to schedule another ultrasound for next week. Have any of you had this happen and everything turn out ok? She says that we should see a heart beat by now, and she's convincedthe baby is gone and I will miscarry. I'm trying to be hopeful but it's hard. I've not had any unusual pains or bleeding. I'm even having symptoms still. Nausea, fatigue, etc.
  • edited November 13
    @mommallama17 That's hard. Either dates could be off, like a slightly late ovulation and slow to implant, or could be a missed miscarriage, and your body just hasn't caught up with what's going on yet.

eta-so hugs, the waiting is hard. I hope it's just dates being off! 
    Me: 31
    DH: 30
    Married 7/18/15
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    BFP 1/1/18, due 9/7/18 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    kiki75begging4abump
  • @pourmeanothermocktail Thank you ❤️ I'm praying for a miracle. This would be our second loss this year and I'm it sure if I can handle it ☹️
    pourmeanothermocktail

• I was 7+6 according to LMP, but baby measured 8+4 at first. OB almost bumped me up a week, but then we got a clearer view and measured 8+2. Since it was so close, we stuck with using LMP for due date - June 23rd. 
    We got to see the heart beat and little arms wiggling around, which was a huge relief. This is our first baby, so I had no idea what to expect and was letting my lack of symptoms freak me out. But baby is healthy and happy in there, and I’m just thankful that I haven’t experienced really bad symptoms yet! 

runwmusicnataliesecayo
  • Hello @number1and2tenyrsapart You might want to crop your image to remove your personal information. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
    runwmusicvirginiahamwabash15
  • nataliesecayonataliesecayo
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment Photogenic
    edited November 18
    Little gummy bear facing the "camera" at 6w4d on Nov. 6th. Saw the heartbeat at 131 bpm! NP said possible low amniotic fluid,  so we're getting a second opinion this coming Thursday at 9w! Due ~June 26

kiki75virginiahamrunwmusic
  • Congratulations @HeavansAngel20x!! What a blessing!  <3
  • MssyMmmyMssyMmmy
    500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments First Answer
    @rabbitmama09 wow great shot! How far a long are you? You already know the gender? Congratulations on a beautiful boy!
  • @MssyMmmy Im 12+4, so really I'm due the end of may.... I got my results back from my NIPT last week where we found it we were having a boy. Thank you :) I'm so elated
    kyrwynMssyMmmy
  • 11+2, keeping our guess date of 6/6

Me: 31
    DH: 30
    Married 7/18/15
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    BFP 1/1/18, due 9/7/18 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    runwmusickyrwyn