The ultrasound thread — The Bump
June 2020 Moms

The ultrasound thread

(Taken from May 2020 BMB)

When posting your pictures, please be aware of any personal information that might be visible, such as date of birth, full name, name of hospital/OB practice, or SSN.

**Please keep additional comments to a minimum. Feel free to show your love and support by giving lovetits (clicking the "Love It" button)**
NikkiSings

Re: The ultrasound thread

• runwmusicrunwmusic
    500 Love Its 100 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited October 7
    @BumpAdmin
     sticky please 
  • lo_clo_c
    10 Comments 5 Love Its Name Dropper Photogenic
    Had my first u/s yesterday at 5 weeks 6 days. I'm measuring 6 weeks. Location is good! No heartbeat yet. Go back October 15th! Fingers crossed. 
    runwmusickiki75
  • Loading the player...
  • 6 week ultrasound completed.  No pics.  No yolk sac just a gestational sac.  Not looking great but dr said repeat in a week.  And maybe my dates are off even just a day or so.   
    kiki75
  • @runwmusic How exciting! It makes me look forward to my first appointment on Monday even more! 😊
    runwmusickiki75
  • @runwmusic ❤️ This so much! So happy we are on a BMB again! Stick baby stick! 
    runwmusic
  • @chaos-and-coffee aaahhhhh!!! I thought I recognized that cup! SSOOOO happy you are here  <3 <3 <3
    chaos-and-coffee
  • @BumpAdmin sticky please! 
  • My six week, six day peanut had a heart rate of 113 today. It was so surreal seeing it's little heart beat on the monitor 😍 I go back in 2 weeks, since I am still early, to get my due date! We are gonna go ahead and tell family this weekend 😊
    NikkiSingsrunwmusickerco925kiki75