March 2020 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

12345679»

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Hello! Due date is March 21 with our first pregnancy:) we are very excited and nervous!
  • Hi everyone. I am kind of late to the party. My name is Parveen, from Toronto Canada ..I'm 20 years old, this is my first pregnancy. My husband and I are very excited and nervous! My edd is March 8. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @plalli hi from a fellow Torontonian! Welcome! I’m from Toronto and I’ll also 30 and this is my first pregnancy :)
  • Hello!

I'm due on March 2nd with my 2nd boy. My first is 7 so I feel like I'm starting all over! I am loving this crazy pregnancy ride though and trying to enjoy every second as this will be my last. I'm so grateful to because I wasn't sure I would have the chance to have another,  about 2 years ago I left my narcissistic, abusive ex. My boyfriend have now been together for about a year and a half and he is the man of my dreams. I have literally never been happier. He has a 6 year old girl from a previous marriage, and like I had mentioned I have a 7 year old boy this will be our first together. 
  • Hello ladies!
    I know I'm kind of late to the game here, but I'd love to introduce myself.

I am due March 5th.  I have two girls, one almost 6 and one almost 2, and this one is a boy!  I found out I was pregnant because I took a test after realizing my period was late.  *TW* I had been feeling a little off for a few months after being pregnant and being diagnosed with a blighted ovum in March and had just finished telling my husband I wanted to avoid getting pregnant for a while so I could focus on losing some weight *TW*

I don't have many hobbies these days!  I just finished my doctorate, so I suppose school was my hobby for a long time!  I do love cooking and baking, and yarn crafts (knitting and crocheting), as well as sewing.

Besides my girls, I am married, and we share our house with a cat (she is a very demanding roommate!).

I'm excited to get to know you all here and can't wait to meet our LOs!
  • Hi everyone! I've been reading posts for a while now through the daily emails that the Bump sends and have been loving everyone's wisdom and advice! I didn't even realize I was supposed to introduce myself on here before I posted anything... oops! As you all know, baby brain is a real thing lol

Better late than never, I'm Susan, my EDD is 03/29/20 and this will be our first so I feel like I have so much to learn.

I found out early by taking a pregnancy test and then luckily had my yearly exam a few days later where they were able to confirm with a blood test when I was about 4 weeks! 

My husband and I have been married for about 3 years and have 2 big dogs together. 

My pregnancy has been pretty easy so far. I had a lot of "all day" sickness from about week 7 - 14 but am feeling great now. I also feel very fortunate because we've already been able to see our little one on an ultrasound 3 times! The first was the dating scan at 8 weeks, the second was at a heartbeat check at 12 week (the doctor couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler so he got a portable ultrasound machine), and then the third was at our 16 week which was another heartbeat check with the doppler and I mentioned being nervous so the doctor got the portable machine again to show us how much the little one had grown! We will find out the gender at our anatomy scan in 2 weeks and we can't wait! 
  • Welcome to all the new mommas! <3 
  • Hi all. 

I'm 29 from Ohio and EDD is March 24th. This is my first time being pregnant and my husband and I are very excited and a bit overwhelmed. 

It's been a rough ride so far though as my mom passed away suddenly last month from a brain aneurysm. This was going to be her first grandchild. 

Hope to make some friends on here. 
  • @vicxenhuntress so sorry to hear about your mom 💕 I bet your baby has such an amazing guardian angel. I lost my dad when I was a child and already had a boy name picked out to honor him, but we just found out we’re having a girl. I’m from Ohio as well and we have the same due date and we’re the same age! Welcome 
  • @vicxenhuntress so sorry for your loss. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• nurseandftmnurseandftm member
    edited November 2019
    @babyw032020 we have the same due date! This is also my first. 
  • @vicxenhuntress I'm so very sorry for your loss! <3 
  • aprileiaaprileia member
    edited November 2019
    @vicxenhuntress So sorry for your loss. I lost my mom in my early 20s and being pregnant (especially with a little girl) has brought up a lot of those feelings again, as it's such a happy time but very bittersweet as I can't share what would've also been her first grandchild with her. Thinking of you during this time and hoping that the promise of your new little one will help ease some of the pain <3
  • Hey everyone!  I feel like I’m joining a little late but glad I found it!  My EDD is March 26th. It’s our first baby so we are equally excited and terrified. I knew I was pregnant when my boobs began to swell and get soo sore!  Took a test and was 5 weeks along. 
    I’m a school counselor and my husband is a teacher so we are very grateful for the March due date! 
    We found out it’s a girl and are very excited, but finding a name we both like has been the biggest struggle lately! 
    Happy to be on this adventure with you all! 💜
  • Hoping I can be a late-comer joining the fun. I had trouble with the app early on, but as I'm nearing the end I'm kind of panicking - My first daughter is 4.5 and I don't remember much! lol 

- EDD (Estimated Due Date)  March 7
    - How you found out tested early!
    - Hobbies, Job, Etc. I'm a photographer for a clothing brand. I also sew, have two etsys and want to start a children's brand.
    - Spouse, Partner, Kids, or Furbabies . - My husband, Alex, is an army Vet, we have a 4.5 year old daughter and an adopted spanish greyhound
    - Anything you’d like us to know 🙂 my group from my first kiddo is still going strong on FB, and i'd love to be part of another community. WIsh I hadn't had troubles with the app early on
  • Hey guys! My name is Rachel and I'm from Arizona. I'm expected on March 20, this is my first pregnancy and it's getting so close!! I found out about 6 weeks in after taking a pregnancy test.  My period never came so I grabbed a test to check, not expecting any positive results. It was crazy because I found out a few days before my husband left for Virginia (he's in the air force.) We are expecting a baby girl! He just got back and we both are so excited obviously.

I work at the University of Arizona and I'll be going on maternity leave soon. I like to go on runs, bake, hang out with our dog, and watch tv shows in my leisure time. This pregnancy has been rough emotionally but I''m doing better and getting more excited.
  • Hey. DD is March 6th. The day after Hubby and I's anniversary. I live in BC and am completing schooling to be an ECE. 😁
  • millie_123millie_123 Just Joined
    Hi guys...I'm Millie and I am noticing that this discussion hasn't been used in a while. Hope someone can say hello so I know this is still active. I was really looking forward to engage in these discussions. Await someone's response..