The Ultimate TTGP Guide -- Newbies, Read This First!! - Page 4 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

The Ultimate TTGP Guide -- Newbies, Read This First!!

124»

Re: The Ultimate TTGP Guide -- Newbies, Read This First!!

• Loading the player...
  • Ok so I tried to leave a comment in a TTCAL forum under pregnancy, not child loss. Although that is the situation I find myself after three losses I do have a living child. I was asked to edit my post.

where exactly is it ok to try and connect to people who may be going through a similar situation but I’m also allowed to talk about my DD who brings me joy?

I want to offend anyone, it seems safer not to post because I don’t quite understand all the TWs and rules 
    cali-queen2labsandacollie
  • edited October 2018
    I hope I'm not a newbie anymore (although maybe I still am, since I've only been active a few months?) But it felt like this question goes here: anyone know how to search the boards for previous threads if you are on mobile, or is it actually impossible and just another way the app is awful?

Edited because mobile = autocorrect getting words wrong
  • @spacepiraterunner there is a search box alllll the way at the bottom on mobile. See spoiler 

suzycupcakeBusinessWifeprojectalice
  • Thanks for this post! It helps to see the abbreviations!
  • Hi I’m Amber, I’m new been ttc for a while and I’m looking forward to hopefully making friends and getting advice and opinions and giving it back:)
    lcking82
  • @lovesunshine3212 Welcome to the group!  The best place to introduce yourself is in our weekly newbie intro thread.  This week's can be found here.  :smile:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12742152/newbie-thread-week-of-4-1
    **TW**
    Me: 34 | H: 39
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS: Nov 2016
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19 at 12 DPO
    EDD: 5/3/19  *please stick, baby*

kagesstarshroomwabash15
  • Hi! 

Newbie here. Posted this morning and I was told to introduce myself on this forum. 

Anyways! I’m 25. Husbands 28. We will be married 2 years this fall. 

Hoping to come off the pill this year. Any suggestions? I currently take: microgestin Fe 
  • keikilovekeikilove
    500 Love Its 500 Comments First Anniversary First Answer
    Hi @hannahllabrec! Welcome! You actually want to post in this thread. https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12744734/newbie-intro-s-w-o-7-1#latest
    Sorry for any confusion in the redirection you received today. You’ll get used to navigating your way around soon enough. Looking forward to interacting with you! 
    kagesstarshroomsuzycupcake
  • Hi! New to the whole message board thing so I’m still trying to figure out where I post. Looks like I start here with an introduction. 

My husband and I just started TTC in May. I’m 36 and he’s 38, so age has been stressing me out!

looking for some support, advice and guidance from others. Hope to make some new friends :)
  • b_1029b_1029
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    married 10.2016
    ttc #1 11.2017
    dx: unexplained
    letrozole + trigger + ti: bfn x 2
    iui #1 9.25.2019
    BusinessWifebrookert615ottergirl81stassischroeder