March 2020 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Had my appt and just updated my into and I have a viability scan on Monday. Not going to lie I’m nervous and excited. I’ll be  approximately 6w2d
  • Loading the player...
  • @jpalacios892 As you are applying for jobs you may want to scan their websites for parental leave.  Many organizations that are larger will cover that for 12 weeks even if FMLA doesn’t apply.  I used to be in HR.

welcome!
  • @jpalacios892 As you are applying for jobs you may want to scan their websites for parental leave.  Many organizations that are larger will cover that for 12 weeks even if FMLA doesn’t apply.  I used to be in HR.

welcome!
    This is a really good idea. Thank you!
  • @emilyace Welcome! We have you covered here! Also, your name is beautiful. I named my first born Emily  :)
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @EmilyLove25 thank you so much! And great name choice! I am a first born Emily as well :) it’s a classic 
  • cassmoore11cassmoore11 member
    edited July 2019
  • sunnymarie26sunnymarie26 member
    edited July 2019
  • @mrsklements12817 I love the signs you made! Now I want cookies...

@ashesdene Sorry to hear about your loss, but happy to hear about your rainbow! Feel free to join us over at PGAL, where we talk about a lot of the anxieties you've mentioned.--I am also 35 & also had a loss earlier this year, but I will be a FTM when my rainbow comes in March. 
  • orbmakerorbmaker member
    edited July 2019
    Hi, everyone! I’m Jess. I just found out I’m pregnant ‘cos I started peeing on wondfos 10 days after I think I ovulated. This was our first month of trying for #2 and it looks like that’s all it took this time around! I didn’t hang out in TTGP this time, since there wasn’t much TTGP involved.

I’m a psych nurse in graduate school and my husband is an elementary school teacher. We have an almost 16 month old and a cat. We like gardening and hiking and cooking and sleeping (when we get the chance). 

ETA: my EDD is 3/18
  • Hi all! My EDD is march 23rd based on my MLP. I tested positive at home this morning! We are really excited as we had our secong misscariage just 2 months ago and this pregnancy was quick and we are really hopeful! My husband and I are both 36 and married for 11 years. This will be our first human child, we have a cat. I hope, I get to stay with you on this journey this time around!
  • @ashesdene I live in Ohio too! Also pgal :)
  • @projectalice and @ashesdene Another Ohio PGAL girl here too!
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Hello! My name is Alicia and I found out on july 6th and am due March 13th! My husband and I married in december in another country and on the 6th we were having our reception to celebrate with all our friends and family...that morning I  got a notification from my app that I was late, took a test(really like 5) and all were positive! It was so exciting but also a bummer because it was too early for me to feel comfortable telling people! 
  • Hi, I’m Kelly. I have an almost 15 mo old and still talk to my May ‘18 moms daily (my son came a couple weeks early so he’s technically an April baby).

I think my EDD is around March 19. My cycles are long and irregular. I’m 32 and DH is 35. Hoping to be active on this BMB like I was on my last one. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @latteswithgreatlit I LOVED “Sing, Unburied, Sing.” Read it last summer. Prepare to cry. “Where the Crawdad Sings” is on my list. Right now on my nightstand is “A Handmaid’s Tale” which I have never read! Not sure if I am ready for something that intense though.
  • @spadesgirl Our journeys (& EDDs! I'm the 21st) are so similar! I'm 35 & DH is 40--I also had an mmc w/ a d&c earlier this year. I feel you on the nerves! It's a lot. This will be my first in general though. If you want, join us over in PGAL for that special "after loss" support. <3 Welcome to March 2020 and congrats to you as well!