October 2019 Moms

Weekly Randoms 6/24

1235»

Re: Weekly Randoms 6/24

• @geminigirl16 Yeah it’s kind of strange sizing! I sized up one size and it fit perfectly, but it’s the only thing I’ve purchase from them so far so I’m not sure if that would work on all!
  • @meagan-t I never even contemplated Amazon but will definitely look.

@jenferlee82 I had never looked at ASOS before now but they have some really nice stuff! How did you find the sizing? I’m looking at the size guide and based on my measurements I’d be a good 2-3 sizes higher than what I normally wear so feel a bit unsure of what size to potentially order. 

@prpl11butterfly Sorry you missed out on the house. Hopefully another good ones comes on the market soon. The buying process is so exhausting—we lost out on several bidding wars before finding our current place. 
    Sizing works for me like normal on ASOS, I've never checked the chart and have been fine with my orders
  • Loading the player...
  • marbellie said:
    @meagan-t I never even contemplated Amazon but will definitely look.

@jenferlee82 I had never looked at ASOS before now but they have some really nice stuff! How did you find the sizing? I’m looking at the size guide and based on my measurements I’d be a good 2-3 sizes higher than what I normally wear so feel a bit unsure of what size to potentially order. 

@prpl11butterfly Sorry you missed out on the house. Hopefully another good ones comes on the market soon. The buying process is so exhausting—we lost out on several bidding wars before finding our current place. 
    Sizing works for me like normal on ASOS, I've never checked the chart and have been fine with my orders
    Good to know!!
  • @PenelopeSnuz77, sending lots of vibes to you for your work project! 🤞🤞
  • @PenelopeSnuz77 good luck 🍀🍀🍀🍀
  • @PenelopeSnuz77 sending you all the good vibes!! 💚💚
  • @PenelopeSnuz77 good luck!!! How exciting!! 
    @prpl11butterfly sorry about the house, hopefully something turns up soon!!

• Thanks for weighing in on the sizing ladies @jenferlee82 @marbellie

@PenelopeSnuz77 Good luck and thanks for the advice to order two sizes to avoid disappointment. I’ll probably do that. 
  • @geminigirl16 Thanks for asking about sizing! I found one chart on there and ordered my regular sizes before even thinking about how the sizing may be off. I ordered three dresses, so hopefully at least one of them looks good and fits well. 🤞🏻

@jenferlee82 Thanks for the recommendation on ASOS. I must admit I avoided that site before because I thought it may be on the higher end of prices, but I was delightfully proven wrong!
    DD 10/2019
  • @PenelopeSnuz77 congrats! How exciting!! You'll have to let us know how everything goes!