February 2020 Moms

June Symptoms

Re: June Symptoms

• Welp, was worried about not feeling nauseous at all. Missing that symptom was making me nervous.  Yesterday, on the exact 6 week mark, I  was mildly nauseous all day, and this morning I actually was so nauseous I threw up a little getting ready for work. Is it weird I'm excited to be nauseous??? Now it definitely feels real and like this will actually happen this time. I'll be stopping at CVS to get some nausea drops I think to snack on during work. Anyone have any opinions on preggy pops drops vs pink stork drops? Those were the 2 I saw online I was considering ordering for later. Not big on pure ginger taste, only in ginger ale can I tolerate it. 
  • @alseltzer I haven’t tried either but I was going to get this! I saw it as one of the featured products in the bump box! https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07BNS3HXW/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_1?smid=A2IJC3ZL9JPYA3&psc=1&th=1

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • @brookert615 Yeah I did see that too, their citrus ginger one looks good too. Might try those for at home. 
  • Anyone else really dizzy? This is a new one for me. Had to stop and rest a few times yesterday to keep from feeling faint and light headed. Also, my toothpaste is making me so nauseous. Dry heaving while brushing my teeth sucks. 
  • @therealbitts yep I get dizzy. Sometimes from going from squatting to standing (I do this a lot at work). Yesterday I felt dizzy basically all day. I’m guessing either lower BP, or maybe glucose levels?
  • Spoke too soon I guess. I’m super nauseous this morning. Wahhhhh. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @daffodil_shoe Must be! Sorry to hear that you are dizzy too, and that you’re having to deal with that at work. I think your guess about low glucose levels is a good one. I’m currently having peanut butter crackers at my desk in hopes of keeping the nausea and dizziness at bay today. Blech! 
  • @brookert615 What's the Bump box?

I have to get up in the middle of the night to pee too but this might be related to allergies (allergies wake me up and then I feel like I need to pee). I am also waking up earlier and earlier. 3:00AM this morning  :s
    I have increased thirst, which is unusual for me and a bowel movement everyday, also really unusual for me.
    The best one so far is decreased appetite. 
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @rikiteacup I’m with you on waking up super early and peeing non-stop now. I think I’m getting up 3 or 4 times a night lol. And the bump boxes are a subscription box, I don’t have one but I looked into them to see if there’s anything I wanted to buy separately lol. 

https://bumpboxes.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw9JzoBRDjARIsAGcdIDV0T0MVcxMGya6zV_kH77SDGpiz79G3c_uWDof20OXVxrHvjlg0elgaAnQkEALw_wcB
    TW
  • mb228mb228 member
    @daffodil_shoe I’m dizzy too! I think maybe due to low iron? I’ve been taking gummy prenatals which don’t have iron. Have an appointment today so going to ask!
  • @therealbitts Brushing my teeth also makes me nauseous and I've actually thrown up from it. But for me, I think it must be the angle of my jaw or something, because I get more nauseous when brushing my bottom teeth.
  • @Swiftlet The twinging is supposed to be normal? Although the other night I had a crazy pressure on my left side but it subsided. Definitely have pregnancy brain, though! It's so hard to keep track, especially at work! 
    TW
  • @brookert615 from everything I can find, mild twinges or cramps can be normal. It’s usually about once a day for a minute or two and that’s it, mostly low and central, not really to one side. I’ve not had any spotting or bleeding with it and it’s not severe at all but it still freaks me out! We’ll see how my numbers look at beta #2 tomorrow to be sure.
  • @Swiftlet Hope your numbers are looking great tomorrow! 
    TW
  • alseltzeralseltzer member
    edited June 2019
    @Swiftlet yes! My brain is not functioning correctly lately at all!  Kind of comical at times.

Well I ordered a variety of things to try for nausea, which of course I barely had any today. But I'll let you all know if they work or not this week.  :)  
  • @alseltzer I just got the Pink Stork and Sparkling Mama! I'm curious how you like them! Mine won't get here until tomorrow! 
    TW
  • @brookert615 I quite like the citrus ginger Sparkling Mama one... got quite nauseous when I got home from work and smelled whatever god awful thing is in my trashcan. So far so good! Just a tiny bit of fizzle which is nice. Don't feel like there's too much carbonation that it'll bloat me.
  • @alseltzer Oh yum! Thanks for the heads up! That's the flavor I got! 
    TW
  • I'm nauseous all day every day, but I only get sick in the morning. My boob soreness is only around my nipples and they also itch. So strange! I never thought that nausea and vomiting are signs that things are progressing well but I guess they are. I also can't stand the sight of meat. My poor husband wasn't expecting that. I think he's so unsure on how to handle this! This is our first pregnancy. 
  • @taylork2020 if you are feeling symptoms of depression now, don't wait, call now. Your mid wife will prioritize you, or at least they should. Take it from someone who has had depression, early intervention is best. 
  • @glynch0303 thank you, I think I’ll give them a call tomorrow morning. My appointment is next Wednesday but maybe they can squeeze me in. It’s so odd to wake up and feel fine and then just have it hit you like a wave. So overwhelming and upsetting. Hoping I feel better soon.
  • Sending you positive thoughts and big hugs @taylork2020 <3 
  • @alseltzer keep us posted! I’ve read a lot of good things about the pops. 
  • @taylork2020 ❤️❤️❤️
    TW
  • @Swiftlet yes major pregnancy brain here, too! I’ve been in meetings and will be mid-sentence and can’t think of the words to finish it. I’ve decided to just keep my mouth shut unless absolutely necessary... 
  • @Swiftlet Yes. I lost two sets of keys the week of my BFP and almost put sour cream in a pouch for my son instead of yogurt. I always have pregnancy insomnia as an initial symptom and the lack of sleep got to me. 

I can smell my son’s dirty diaper like a room away. I can’t tell if I have a super sniffer now or if DH is acting like he doesn’t notice. Peppermint candy canes help with the car sickness. My chest is itchy, but no rash. I’m assuming it’s the slow stretching of skin. My boobs grew two sizes while pregnant last time and they went to smaller than prepregnancy size after weaning.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @brookert615 exactly. I keep looking at the picture of my test to see that YES + again. 
  • alseltzer said:
    Welp, was worried about not feeling nauseous at all. Missing that symptom was making me nervous.  Yesterday, on the exact 6 week mark, I  was mildly nauseous all day, and this morning I actually was so nauseous I threw up a little getting ready for work. Is it weird I'm excited to be nauseous??? Now it definitely feels real and like this will actually happen this time. I'll be stopping at CVS to get some nausea drops I think to snack on during work. Anyone have any opinions on preggy pops drops vs pink stork drops? Those were the 2 I saw online I was considering ordering for later. Not big on pure ginger taste, only in ginger ale can I tolerate it. 
    Jolly ranchers work nearly as well, and are a fraction of the cost. It's the sourness/citric acid that helps with the nausea
  • @kylienoin thats funny because i couldn't find anything at cvs and ended up buying a bag of them instead! Thought i had remembered reading that somewhere.
  • I haven’t been hungry at all in the mornings. DH just dropped off Chick-fil-A breakfast for me at work and I have no interest in eating it. Blahhhh 
  • @ibabyloveb87 that sucks. And chick fil a is so good, too. I was contemplating going to get a breakfast taco, but I know as soon as I take a bite, I’ll probably end up tossing it. 

Anyone else getting a lot of headaches? They’ve been making me more nauseous, and I’m trying hard not to take too much Tylenol. 
  • @therealbitts I got headaches in my 2nd tri with DS. Tylenol sucks. I hope they go away for you soon. Try drinking a lottttttt of water. 
  • @ibabyloveb87 good suggestion. Will try to up my water intake today. I’m usually pretty good about water, but have been slacking due to feeling extra barfy.