February 2020 Moms
Options

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Introduce yourself here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @aleciaraez I am from WA also! There are a few WA ladies in this group.
  • Options
    mb228mb228 member
    @cait_w20 Good to see a fellow Aussie Mom on here 🙂 
  • Options
    @sorarose it’s so nice to see you over here! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! ❤️
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @patrice121 omg props to you for being able to wait to tell your man until his bday! I could barely keep quiet for 24 hrs lol. What a cool present though!
  • Options
    @Swiftlet I remember you! Congrats! Sending all the love your way!
    TW
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I am 28, my husband is 36, and we live in Philadelphia, PA with our two fur babies, Dozer and Dakota.

This is our first pregnancy and we are over the moon excited (and anxious)! After over two and a half years of TTC with “unexplained infertility” as a diagnosis, an insurance company that does not cover any type of fertility treatment, and after paying out of pocket for several failed medicated cycles, we made the decision to enroll in a medical study that would allow us to try IVF for a fraction of the cost.

Because of our doctor offering this chance to us, we are now 6w5d pregnant with an EDD of February 6, 2020! 
    Welcome! Congrats - what a beautiful story!!! Hey - when you get a chance can you please update your username if you haven't already? You'll have to log out and log back in for it to update :). It really helps us get to know you better since we are all given the "Knottie" username when we first join!
    TW
  • Options
    @sorarose @Swiftlet congrats to you both! Hope you have a boring and uneventful 9m to come!
  • Options
    @cmooney9390 Welcome! I also did IVF after unexplained infertility and it can be horrifically expensive. So glad it worked out for you!
  • Options
    @lindsaybeabrown Hello! And congrats!!! I'm also 5 weeks and this is also my first pregnancy. My doctor's office explained that the first appointment is pretty much just explaining a lot and then ordering bloodwork. They said that they would do the ultrasound between 8-10 weeks. Hope that helps! 
    TW
  • Options
    kylienoin said:
    *tiptoes in*

Well, guess I"m bringing up the rear. Currently 3w4d pregnant with the faintest of squinters this morning after IVF. 8th pregnancy, hopefully 2nd living child. 

EDD 2/29/2020
    Woohoo! Leap year due date! Congratulations!
  • Options
    @kylienoin I was waiting for a leap year DD!!! Congrats! 
    TW
  • Options
    @lindsaybeabrown My OB office doesn’t do ultrasounds until about 9 weeks. That’s when my first appointment is, so I get it because it’s stressful waiting so long. I’m also a teacher! And on my first BMB there was a link to help with all the acronyms. I wonder if someone knows where that is?
  • Options
    @lindsaybeabrown Usually early ultrasounds are for people who have struggled with fertility issues or previous losses and / or abnormal bloodwork or bleeding. You can always ask your doc office what to expect.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility