Introduce yourself here!

Re: Introduce yourself here!

• Options
    @char245, I promise to do nothing but commiserate at that point ๐Ÿ˜
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    stronginhimstronginhim member
    edited June 2019
    @pirateduck - we just started this year! Moving to a bigger property soon so we can get more! Theyโ€™re so fun.
  • Options
    @Pgh_Kel Hey! Another Pittsburgh girl! We have a handful so far! How cool!ย 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    leksiLleksiL member
    @Pgh_Kel were you in 2016 December babies? Your screen name seems familiar!
    Me: 38, DH: 36ย 
    Married Jan 2008ย 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    @leksiL Hey girl, hey!!!ย  Good to see a fellow D16'er!!!

Me: 39 DH: 36
    Married: Sept 2018
    DS: December 2016
    #2 EDD Feb 2020

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @kaeineurope so happy to โ€œsee a familiar faceโ€ over here! Iโ€™m thrilled to hear that you finally have a supportive team of doctors! Glad the little one is growing right in schedule!ย 
  • Options
    mb228 said:
    @cait_w20 Good to see a fellow Aussie Mom on here ๐Ÿ™‚ย 
    Add me to the Aussie group!ย  Haha...I may also be asking for K9 tips here too, mine is only 7 months old!

#2 EDD Feb 2020

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @jennv0701 add me to the 'burgh crew!
    Hi ladies....add me to the 'burgh crew as well!ย  Nice to meet you all!

#2 EDD Feb 2020

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    edited June 2019
    mandk1233ย youย are the same ages as my husband and I. But we are on number 2, due Feb 27, on my mom's bday! It was the first month using ovulation sticks and it worked! I am near Portland, OR we love this big city and everything it has for kids. Also quitting work since the physical demands are too much and be a stay at home mom for now. I am still not feeling too excited because of the risk of miscarriage. Two of my friends and sister in law have had miscarriages at 4 months or less. Really opened my eyes. But they all got their rainbow babies now.**
  • Options
    @kaeineurope Iโ€™ll be keeping you in my thoughts! I hope treatment goes well for both of you.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35ย 
    TTC ย 9/2016 ย  ย  BFP 12/9/16 ย  ย EDD 8/21/17ย  ย  NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC ย 2/2017 ย BFP 3/6/17 ย  EDD 11/17/17ย  ย DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018ย  ย BFP 6/2/19ย  ย EDD 2/12/20ย  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019ย  ย BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19ย  ย  IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesteroneย  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Pgh_Kel said:
    mb228 said:
    @cait_w20 Good to see a fellow Aussie Mom on here ๐Ÿ™‚ย 
    Add me to the Aussie group!ย  Haha...I may also be asking for K9 tips here too, mine is only 7 months old!
    Mine turned 1 in May! Sheโ€™s a handful but such a loving dog. We have had them growing up as kids but she is my โ€œfirstโ€.ย 
  • Options
    @kaeineurope
    welcome and good luck on your journey. ย I really hope you enjoy this pregnancy and are able to preserve your health at the same time. ย I will be praying for you and am so glad you are here to share your journey with us. ย 
  • Options
    @cait_w20 "Handful" is an understatement, he's driving my husband nuts!!ย  Life is just hectic right now, hopefully we can get into more of routine with him soon so he's getting all that energy out.ย ย 

#2 EDD Feb 2020

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @doodleoodle probably an illegal driveby here, but omg! congrats!! so much for us being in the same BMB. Good luck with everything!!!
  • Options
    @kaeineurope Wow your baby is incredibly lucky to have such a badass mama! Sending creepy internet hugs, prayers, and all the good vibes your way!
  • Options
    FakeFinnFakeFinn member
    edited June 2019
    @FakeFinn Hi! So fun to see you here (I'm in the Dec '17 FB group, M. C.). Have you announced in the group yet? I wasn't sure if I missed it or if you were waiting--I won't say anything on there!ย  :)ย 

stuck in in the box. Hi @shella835! Yes I have announced it, but in a daily post, so you could well have missed it :) You guys are the only ones Iโ€™ve shared it with so far :) I believe thereโ€™s 3 of us December โ€˜17 Bumpies expecting in February 2020!ย 

ETA: I hadnโ€™t finished reading. So definitely three of us here with @babytimeagain! Hooray! Happy to be on this journey with both of you again!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @craftywitch I thought something about your profile seemed familiar! And Iโ€™m so glad I wasnโ€™t the only one who thought they were a little extra snarky ๐Ÿ˜… Good to know, that makes me way less intimidated to being open in this birth month group!ย 
  • Options
    @chipsnsalsa20 and @craftywitch I was also July 2016! I was semi involved but was never a part of the FB groups. Happy to be in a group with you again!ย 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @DDRRT1982 girl can't believe I have someone else from the March 18 to do this craziness with again!ย 
  • Options
    @sassypants2010 itโ€™s definitely going to be fun! ย