February 2020 Moms
Options

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Introduce yourself here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @addno7 I don’t like to think of myself as geriatric but I know in the pregnancy world I am considered that  :s and I will be 39 by the time February rolls around when I’m ready to deliver my first (and hopefully not last).
  • Options
    @sayrian fingers crossed for you! I've been there too and taking things minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day is the only way I made it through. 
  • Options
    @FakeFinn Hi! So fun to see you here (I'm in the Dec '17 FB group, M. C.). Have you announced in the group yet? I wasn't sure if I missed it or if you were waiting--I won't say anything on there!  :) 
  • Options
    I did not see anyone reply about the cheat sheet acronyms. But i found it under the *board organization read first* under our Feb 2020 group. I had to figure out the ftm/stm must be first time mom, second time mom. That was not on the list.
  • Options
    Also, I just changed my username and uploaded a different picture (I wanted a new one for this pregnancy.) Hope I didn't confuse anyone!
  • Options
    @babylawyer: lawyer here, too! Same EDD. It sounds like your first appointment is the week before mine? Mine is 07/22.
  • Options
    @stronginhim awesome! What field do you practice in? I'm a PD on my office's "hodgepodge" felonies team--property crimes, weapons charges, theft, financial, intermediate assault charges, etc., but moving to a drug caseload soon in hopes of specializing a little more in 4th Am stuff.

Yeah, 7/14 is the start of week 8 for me, and my doc starts with 8, then 12 week appointments, so they wanted my first to be that week. My doc is out of town for week 12, though, so they're having me come in for my 12th during week 11. I'd been on an irregular, avg. 40 day cycle, so the week of the 14th would appear to be 10 weeks for me if I'd had a normal 28 day cycle.
    First baby due February 21, 2019
    Located in Columbia, SC
  • Options
    @stronginhim I raise chickens and ducks too!  I just hatched out 2 adorable ducklings last weeks with a broody chicken!
  • Options
    @pirateduck We have a broody chicken right now. She pretty much hates us and life right now since she has no babies. She was PISSED when my husband made her move to clean out the coop and nesting boxes yesterday. Wouldn't stop squawking at him. 
  • Options
    @babytimeagain Yay!! Welcome, so fun to have multiple Dec '17 ladies in here!
  • Options
    @jennv0701 Hey! I’m from PGH too! Congrats!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @brookert615 Thank you, same to you!
  • Options
    @jennv0701 add me to the 'burgh crew!
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• Options
    Another chicken mama here! We hatched out a neighbors solo chick that they found pipping plus three day olds under our broody gal earlier this spring. She’s a great mom :)
  • Options
    @celticknotfire I was going to mention you were a yinzer too lol!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @maryf082 we also have a long haired calico that we adore!!! We’ll have to do a fur baby Friday this week so we can show them off  :D
  • Options
    maryf082maryf082 member
    edited June 2019
    @char245 Omg yes please!!! 
  • Options
    @blairwaldorf20 welcome, you’re definitely allowed in the Feb2020 group!! We may just be a bit jealous when we are huge, nine months pregnant and you’ve already had your baby lol.