February 2020 Moms
Options

June Symptoms

Re: June Symptoms

• Options
    @jessieR358 Those middle of the night wake ups are so hard and totally give way to pregnancy insomnia! Not cool bladder!

@DDRRT1982 Yes!!! Last test ever! No more squinting!
  • Options
    @craftywitch I’m currently on vacation sharing a room with my nursing 20 month old—so there’s just no sleeping 😂 thank god I’m just used to it now after 2 kids.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mb228mb228 member
    My boobs are super sore. How long is this going to last 😩 ? Shout out to my dog who jumps directly on them at least once a day. Is anyone else completely exhausted?! I can make it through work but after I’m completely drained. 
  • Options
    @mb228 My boobs are heavy and extremely sore. Super tired, too! But from what I read the fatigue fades and comes back in the 3rd trimester. 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @mb228 and @brookert615 I’m also super tired. I went to bed at 8:45pm last night and it was still light outside 😳 I still woke up feeling like I hadn’t slept at all. 
  • Options
    @therealbitts & @mb228 Hahah yes! I'll take all of the symptoms for a sweet lil bb, though :)
    TW
  • Options
    tmk2021tmk2021 member
    edited June 2019
    I’m experiencing lots of typical symptoms like sore boobs and nausea, and cramping throughout the day. I’m curious: Is there anyone currently experiencing depression? I feel so bad for even suggesting that I could be sad right now but I am. I’ll spare all the details but I’m stressed out and terrified and it’s resulted in some seriously sad and depressing thoughts and emotions. I don’t think it’s strictly pregnancy related. I think I’m dealing with some stuff and the pregnancy is making it worse because it’s adding some stress. But it’s definitely there and it’s robbing me of feeling happy about my baby right now. I would never hurt myself or my child, but it’s so draining to feel so sad all the time. Is this something that my midwife can help with? 

Edits* spelling
  • Options
    @taylork2020 Sending all the love your way! Not sure if a midwife can help, but it's worth looking into someone to talk to  <3.
    TW
  • Options
    @taylork2020 there is such thing as perinatal depression. Please do talk to your midwife, she could refer you to someone for counseling and possibly get on anti-depressants. If she doesn’t take you seriously and get you a referral, find someone who will. 
  • Options
    ^^Exactly this. A midwife should be able to connect you to resources and give you a referral.
  • Options
    @craftywitch @daffodil_shoe @brookert615 thank you, I’ll bring it up with her when I go on the 26th. These two weeks are going to be so long :/
  • Options
    @noxacanthus so scary!  So glad all is ok.
  • Options
    @DDRRT1982 Thanks! Here's to hoping that we used up all of our bad luck and negative energy and everything is smooth sailing from here on out. The doctor was very understanding and said they see women come in quite often for it, especially with first pregnancies when you don't know what to expect.
  • Options
    @noxacanthus That’s so scary! I’m glad you’re ok and baby looks good! ❤️
    TW
  • Options
    @noxcanthus That’s scary! Sorry you had to go through it, but I’m glad your ultrasound came out okay!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @noxacanthus do they think it was a SCH?
  • Options
    Ah, my MOTN insomnia is here again. Just like with my son. I wake up needing to pee, and then take hours to fall back to sleep (or like today, don’t fall back to sleep at all). Working a 12 hour shift on 5 hours of sleep is going to be super fun!
  • Options
    @daffodil_shoe The doctor didn't say. They did two ultrasounds, including a very long and detailed one, so I assume if they had seen it they would have said something.
  • Options
    @daffodil_shoe Okay, I didn't know that was a thing and glad you brought it up! It just started happening this week to me! I sleep like a baby until I wake up though! So weird! 
    TW
  • Options
    I’m having all the symptoms. Ugh. 
    My nausea started 5 DPO. I thought I just had an electrolyte imbalance because I get very mild nausea when my body needs electrolytes. Yeah, the nausea never went away and got progressively worse as the days/weeks went by. Now I know why. I’ve also got majorly sore boobs and they’ve already gone up a cup size. I’m exhausted and taking like 3 hr naps every day. I’m cramping. I’ve got pelvic pressure and lower back pain. I’ve got a heightened sense of smell. I’ve got that metallic taste when I drink water. I’ve got these random almost like a panic attack throat constriction things going on. I’m so bloated already that I can’t button my jeans. I’m only 5-6 weeks pregnant (3rd pregnancy). Ugh. It’s gonna be a long first trimester. 
  • Options
    I am so so sick. I’ve been throwing up every day since the week before my missed period. God forbid I smell the dishwasher, toilet, ketchup and mayo and that’s an automatic throw up. Who ever said “morning sickness” is a liar haha, all day for me... especially at night! My boobs are also very sore, I’m bloated, breaking out and very cranky. Basically I’m a big ball of full over here. 
  • Options
    @DDRRT1982 my nose has super powers now too. I can smell my coworkers’ shampoo from 10 feet away! Not looking forward to when the constant nausea sets in, and ladies are pooping in labor and I start gagging. Or when I’m assisting on a csection, I’m concerned the smell of the Bovie might bother me too. 
  • Options
    @vdphillips yeah whoever decided to call it “morning” sickness was definitely sadistic lol. I was sick all day every day until 20 wks with my son before it eased up a bit and switched to throwing up from heartburn instead of nausea. Even though it sucks, in a messed up way I’m thankful for it because it is reassuring. I am also very thankful that I’m a SAHM this time and not working in the food industry because that was awwwwful. Hugs to all of you with stinky jobs! Now I just throw up over dirty diapers  :D

Oh and the super sensitive sense of smell has kicked in and told me I really need to do laundry like yesterday. DH must have thrown something wet in the basket and it’s smelling up the entire apartment :persevere: 

• Options
    I was wondering when the nausea would kick in, and now it finally has! Seems like when I'm hungry is when it is pretty bad, usually moreso at night during my night shifts :( trying to be discreet and sip my ginger ale to not give myself away. I might have to start carrying candy around and just constantly nosh on those to keep the nausea at bay. I'm usually more of a savory vs sweet person but lately all the sweet things have been tasting delish to me! 
  • Options
    I was wondering when the nausea would kick in, and now it finally has! Seems like when I'm hungry is when it is pretty bad, usually moreso at night during my night shifts :( trying to be discreet and sip my ginger ale to not give myself away. I might have to start carrying candy around and just constantly nosh on those to keep the nausea at bay. I'm usually more of a savory vs sweet person but lately all the sweet things have been tasting delish to me! 
    I read something recently that MS might be worse when your blood sugar is lower.  Not sure of the validity of that, but is kind of a good argument for ensuring frequent/small snacks.
  • Options
    Peppermint candy canes have worked wonders for me when I’m nauseous. Hoping for the best for those of you with MS/HG.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @craftywitch I’ve been crying a lot more, but it’s usually triggered by happy feelings? Not sure if that makes sense lol.
    TW
  • Options
    I’m approaching 6 weeks and this is my first pregnancy. Prior to today hearing I wasn’t pregnant from my doctor seemed like a dream and that it actually wasn’t happening. Didn’t have hardly any symptoms. I woke up today with extremely sore breasts and nipples and haven't been able to stop peeing. I guess this is really happening 🥰
  • Options
    MsIanMsIan member
    I'm 7 weeks and dying. The nausea is killing me. I kind of wish I would just go ahead and throw up. It's so overwhelming, I haven't moved from my bed for hours. I feel bad since we're on vacation and all I want is to get back home so I can sleep undisturbed.  

My breasts have gotten huge, so... Plus?
  • Options
    @craftywitch yep, happy stuff keeps making me tear up! I’m usually fine attending births...not that they aren’t wonderful, but after you’ve assisted in hundreds, it loses its emotional tugs. But this week I’ve been tearing up!
  • Options
    @MsIan Hear you on that! Hope you’re able to feel better and enjoy your vacation! Are you snacking often? I’ve been trying to have string cheese, yogurts, crackers every couple hours and that’s helped a lot!
    TW
  • Options
    @elmann1 I finished Invisalign in March. So annoying but definitely worth it. 

so far my symptoms are sore boobs and not being very hungry. Last week before I found out I was pregnant, my turkey sandwich seemed so gross. I didn’t think anything of it at the time! I hope I will continue to have mild symptoms but I know every pregnancy can be different. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    mb228mb228 member
    Symptom update: Just acquired the dumbest super power ever and can smell chicken from 50 feet away. Also had to make a mad dash from the candle aisle in TJ Maxx 🤢