February 2020 Moms

Introduce yourself here!

Welcome to the February 2020 BMB! Introduce yourself, tell us about your EDD, SO, kids, pets, or anything else you want us to know!

Re: Introduce yourself here!

• Loading the player...
  • @therealbitts and @craftywitch - love the idea of trying not to rush this! i'm so eager and anxious given it's our first, but am definitely going to try to enjoy this!
  • MsIanMsIan member
    edited June 2019
    @knottie363da53cc311b88e What were your levels if you don't mind me asking? I also felt like mine were fairly high and was speculating as to what that could mean.

ETA: Mine were 1672.9 at 4+4 and 4170.1 at 4 +6.
  • @craftywitch hmmm sounds like we might live pretty close to each other! I’m also in CO and we just had a new birth center open here in town. If I wasn’t planning to have this baby at home like my first I would totally use the new birth center! 
  • @shellac835 I was in an amazing Mom group I met from here back in April 2013. I am hoping to find a supportive group again here as well. I was in the group (on Facebook) until last year when there was some issues that came up and I decided to remove myself but am still friends with most of them on my Facebook. They actually do yearly get togethers also and it was just an amazing support system to have. 
  • @briannah1010 That's so awesome you had a good group for so long from 2013! I never expected or planned to get that into things on here or in the FB group but it's been sooo great, and I'm excited to meet some in person later this year. 
  • MsIanMsIan member
    @brookert615 When's your birthday?? I'm turning 30 on the 24th. Yay for June moms and February babies! 
  • MsIanMsIan member
    @shellac835 I found a good number of friends in my May BMB too. I am a part of a group that split from the larger group. 3 of us talk almost every day and we're all meeting up next week! Me from Singapore, one from NY and another from IN. I'm excited! 
  • Wahoo! How cool! @MsIan I’m June 15th! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @bumpadmin can we please get a sticky on this one? Thanks!
    TW
  • @brookert615 Congratulations!!! I’m so excited for you! *goes to stalk TTGP for grads thread*
  • @bumpadmin can we please get a sticky on this one? Thanks!
    I'll be 33 on the 8th! lots of june bdays with feb babies! 
  • @yooosara My goodness! How fun!!! 
    TW
  • TW