What my pregnant self is eating 03/15 🍴 - Page 3 — The Bump
October 2019 Moms

What my pregnant self is eating 03/15 🍴

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 03/15 🍴

• I'm a little ashamed, but I might have had half a pizza pie at 6 this morning ☺☺☺ In my defense, I started work at 5 and the pizza was there for our package handlers who start at 3:30, so they grab their slices on the way out at 6:30. Annnnd it was sweet chili onion, the best flavor ever created for pizza.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 =  One DS, one dog & two kitties... Engaged 5/23/2015, TTC since January 2015
    First BFP: 1/17/16 (18 dpo) = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC; Betas 136 on 2/1 & 103 on 2/3)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (16 dpo) (CP confirmed by blood test)

Third BFP: 2/7/17 (13 dpo) = EDD 10/20/17 *** BORN 10/23 *** We got our Rainbow!

And the newest... Fourth BFP :2/5/19 (15 dpo?) = EDD 10/14/19

BabyGaga
    jenferlee82emily1052
  • I also had a root beer float on Thursday evening! It was delicious! 
    galentinecooaladollynnaelilak
  • @cooaladolly That sounds like something to be proud of, not ashamed of! 😁
    cooaladolly
  • Cass005Cass005
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Love Its 100 Comments Photogenic
    edited March 23
    Oh I totally want a root beer float now.... 

• Haha! I was also inspired by the mention of root beer floats and bought ingredients yesterday. Didn't feel good enough for one last night, but hopefully tonight!
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Butter&peanut butter toast sandwiches yum
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

mrsinterwebemily1052fit-mom2bjenferlee82
  • Cass005Cass005
    Girls omg I just splurged on uncured salami, I can't wait to eat it!! 

cooaladolly
  • So my unusual craving is pickles and ketchup. I had a burger the other day and didn’t eat much burger but the pickles with ketchup on it tasted soooo good
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

cooaladollyemily1052
  • I had my 7am root beer float breakfast and it was Ah-Maze-Ing @galentine 🍻😍
    cooaladollyemily1052mrsinterwebgalentine
  • I've been craving collard greens and I'm eating like a tub of cottage cheese a day. My only aversion is to onions and the smell makes me literally vomit lol
    jenferlee82
  • I had Nashville hot chicken sliders for dinner. They have pimento cheese and a sweet pickle on them. Sofaking good 😍
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

emily1052cooaladolly
  • Anything sour!!! I’ve never enjoyed lemonade and now it’s a staple. Also I had to have a salad last night it was the only thing that sounded good... but not a healthy one... one that had veg, potato salad, pasta salad, cheese and a lot salad of dressing.....omg I was in heaven 
    jcbh2018melanier26cooaladolly
  • @PenelopeSnuz77 oh wow!  That sounds amazing!!  I may have to create something like that! 
    PenelopeSnuz77
  • Ok I lied with my last reply. I dare someone to touch my tropical jelly beans 🤣🤣 my only "sweet craving"
    cooaladolly
  • Now that I'm in the proper thread 🙄

Shaved ham (yes, deli meat). I couldn't get enough today. It shall be my lunch all week long....well.... until I run out 😳
    emily1052meagan-tcooaladolly
  • SO brought home BK hamburgers for lunch because he passed by on the way back from dropping off DD1 at a birthday party. It satisfied a craving I didn't know I had until he opened the bag and I smelled them.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

fit-mom2bmeagan-tcooaladollynnaelilak
  • egb428egb428
    10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    @grapeskittles4lyfe that was my first craving with my DS pregnancy! Don't think I ever had one before or after that lol. 

I had bagel chips, clementine, and a bag of cheetos this morning. Then nothing sounded good for lunch. This thread makes me feel better about myself. Thanks ladies. 
    2/22/13 - BFP #1, EDD 10/18/13
    10/17/13 - DS (w/ ex)
    6/2/18 - Married DH
    8/25/18 - BFP #2
    9/2/18 - MC at 6w
    2/25/19 - BFP #3 (LMP 1/19, EDD 10/26)
    2/25 Beta #1 3300; 2/27 Beta #2 6700; 3/1 Beta #3 12,100
    <3  Please stick little rainbow baby! <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    fit-mom2bemily1052cooaladollygrapeskittles4lyfe
  • Stopped at chick-Fil-a after my NIPT appt today! Got the grilled nuggets w honey mustard. So. Good. My hubby got their new key lime pie frosted lemonade thing and I had a sip. It’s amazing. 
    stephanie123456cooaladollyemily1052
  • @galentine Awwwww.....

Me: 34 DH: 49 Married October 2015
    TTC #1 since July 2018
    galentinestephanie123456emily1052
  • @prpl11butterfly I think I read your shaved ham post in the other thread.  Needless to say I have a pound of it in the fridge now!!  So good.  
    cooaladollyemily1052prpl11butterfly
  • lol you guys are killing me with the root beer float! I want one!!
    galentinemeagan-tnnaelilakbabymoody2019
  • I've been craving root beer floats all year! Well, truthfully, I almost always crave them. I've had no fewer than two a week since January. 😂 Sometimes I turn it into the local version of a black cow, which is basically just stirring the ice cream and soda together to make a shake-like concoction. It's not a real black cow, but that's what they call them at a local ice cream place here, so I'm not gonna be the one to judge that. 😄
    galentineemily1052nnaelilak
  • meagan-t said:
    I've been craving root beer floats all year! Well, truthfully, I almost always crave them. I've had no fewer than two a week since January. 😂 Sometimes I turn it into the local version of a black cow, which is basically just stirring the ice cream and soda together to make a shake-like concoction. It's not a real black cow, but that's what they call them at a local ice cream place here, so I'm not gonna be the one to judge that. 😄
    Omg, @meagan-t, this is what I do every time! I love it! It's like an extra creamy, frothy root beer shake! Best way to eat a root beer float in my opinion! But my H was literally just making fun of me for this last night 😂
    meagan-temily1052nnaelilak
  • Btw, for what's it worth ladies, Wendy's can make a kick butt root beer float. It's called a Root Beer Frosty Float, you can choose to make it with either a vanilla or chocolate frosty and they're soooooo good. I have to get one of them once or twice a month.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 =  One DS, one dog & two kitties... Engaged 5/23/2015, TTC since January 2015
    First BFP: 1/17/16 (18 dpo) = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC; Betas 136 on 2/1 & 103 on 2/3)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (16 dpo) (CP confirmed by blood test)

Third BFP: 2/7/17 (13 dpo) = EDD 10/20/17 *** BORN 10/23 *** We got our Rainbow!

And the newest... Fourth BFP :2/5/19 (15 dpo?) = EDD 10/14/19

BabyGaga
    galentinennaelilakCass005stephanie123456
  • Cass005Cass005
    @egb428
    I've never wanted cake so bad in my life lol. I never really had a sweet tooth (except for maybe occasional candy bars). My daughter changed that for me. And now I just want choc cake or brownies all the time with this pregnancy.

cooaladollyegb428emily1052
  • @jenferlee82 I was seriously just thinking about ordering Jimmy Johns for lunch!!  Last time I got the tuna, it was okay but certainly no Night Club 😥. Maybe I’ll break the rules today..... 

on a separate note, I just read there is a recall on avocados.  Organic avocados from California.  Listeria is the concern.  It won’t let me paste a link to it so please google.  
    jenferlee82mrsinterwebkindbytealikat
  • nnaelilaknnaelilak
    500 Love Its 100 Comments Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited March 26
    @meagan-t + @galentine okay, root beer shakes are my faaavvve 😍 what is the ratio for this homemade shakey goodness?! 
    emily1052galentinemeagan-t
  • emily1052 said:
    @jenferlee82 I was seriously just thinking about ordering Jimmy Johns for lunch!!  Last time I got the tuna, it was okay but certainly no Night Club 😥. Maybe I’ll break the rules today..... 

on a separate note, I just read there is a recall on avocados.  Organic avocados from California.  Listeria is the concern.  It won’t let me paste a link to it so please google.  
    I went ahead and got one! I ate two big bites then felt guilty and nuked it before finishing it. LOL. Still awesome!
    emily1052alinic916stephanie123456
  • Cass005Cass005
    So....I splurged and got a cookie and milk from the caf at work. It was heaven.

alinic916
  • @nnaelilak I personally feel that 2:1 ice cream to root beer works well for me. I must admit that I don't actually measure it out, but if I only have tiny blobs of ice cream floating in a sea of root beer, it's not as "good" after I stir it when compared to lots of ice cream to a small glass of root beer. I also think it tastes a bit better with vanilla bean or French vanilla ice cream than just plain old vanilla.

#rootbeerfloatconnoisseur 😂
    galentinejenferlee82nnaelilakcooaladolly
  • FFTC - I don't like root beer or root beer floats. I could definitely do float with strawberry or grape soda though....
    babymoody2019cooaladolly
  • I really need a root beer float now. I have root beer but no ice cream. 😭
    galentine