October 2019 Moms

What my pregnant self is eating 03/15 🍴

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 03/15 🍴

• I'm a little ashamed, but I might have had half a pizza pie at 6 this morning ☺☺☺ In my defense, I started work at 5 and the pizza was there for our package handlers who start at 3:30, so they grab their slices on the way out at 6:30. Annnnd it was sweet chili onion, the best flavor ever created for pizza.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • I also had a root beer float on Thursday evening! It was delicious! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @cooaladolly That sounds like something to be proud of, not ashamed of! 😁
  • Cass005Cass005 member
    edited March 2019
    Oh I totally want a root beer float now.... 
  • Haha! I was also inspired by the mention of root beer floats and bought ingredients yesterday. Didn't feel good enough for one last night, but hopefully tonight!
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Butter&peanut butter toast sandwiches yum
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Girls omg I just splurged on uncured salami, I can't wait to eat it!! 
  • So my unusual craving is pickles and ketchup. I had a burger the other day and didn’t eat much burger but the pickles with ketchup on it tasted soooo good
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• I had my 7am root beer float breakfast and it was Ah-Maze-Ing @galentine 🍻😍
  • I've been craving collard greens and I'm eating like a tub of cottage cheese a day. My only aversion is to onions and the smell makes me literally vomit lol
  • I had Nashville hot chicken sliders for dinner. They have pimento cheese and a sweet pickle on them. Sofaking good 😍
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Anything sour!!! I’ve never enjoyed lemonade and now it’s a staple. Also I had to have a salad last night it was the only thing that sounded good... but not a healthy one... one that had veg, potato salad, pasta salad, cheese and a lot salad of dressing.....omg I was in heaven 
  • @PenelopeSnuz77 oh wow!  That sounds amazing!!  I may have to create something like that! 
  • Ok I lied with my last reply. I dare someone to touch my tropical jelly beans 🤣🤣 my only "sweet craving"
  • Now that I'm in the proper thread 🙄

Shaved ham (yes, deli meat). I couldn't get enough today. It shall be my lunch all week long....well.... until I run out 😳

• SO brought home BK hamburgers for lunch because he passed by on the way back from dropping off DD1 at a birthday party. It satisfied a craving I didn't know I had until he opened the bag and I smelled them.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• @grapeskittles4lyfe that was my first craving with my DS pregnancy! Don't think I ever had one before or after that lol. 

I had bagel chips, clementine, and a bag of cheetos this morning. Then nothing sounded good for lunch. This thread makes me feel better about myself. Thanks ladies. 
    2/22/13 - BFP #1, EDD 10/18/13
    10/17/13 - DS (w/ ex)
    6/2/18 - Married DH
    8/25/18 - BFP #2
    9/2/18 - MC at 6w
    2/25/19 - BFP #3 (LMP 1/19, EDD 10/26)
    2/25 Beta #1 3300; 2/27 Beta #2 6700; 3/1 Beta #3 12,100
    <3  Please stick little rainbow baby! <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Stopped at chick-Fil-a after my NIPT appt today! Got the grilled nuggets w honey mustard. So. Good. My hubby got their new key lime pie frosted lemonade thing and I had a sip. It’s amazing. 
  • @galentine Awwwww.....

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @prpl11butterfly I think I read your shaved ham post in the other thread.  Needless to say I have a pound of it in the fridge now!!  So good.  
  • lol you guys are killing me with the root beer float! I want one!!
  • I've been craving root beer floats all year! Well, truthfully, I almost always crave them. I've had no fewer than two a week since January. 😂 Sometimes I turn it into the local version of a black cow, which is basically just stirring the ice cream and soda together to make a shake-like concoction. It's not a real black cow, but that's what they call them at a local ice cream place here, so I'm not gonna be the one to judge that. 😄
    DD 10/2019
  • meagan-t said:
    I've been craving root beer floats all year! Well, truthfully, I almost always crave them. I've had no fewer than two a week since January. 😂 Sometimes I turn it into the local version of a black cow, which is basically just stirring the ice cream and soda together to make a shake-like concoction. It's not a real black cow, but that's what they call them at a local ice cream place here, so I'm not gonna be the one to judge that. 😄
    Omg, @meagan-t, this is what I do every time! I love it! It's like an extra creamy, frothy root beer shake! Best way to eat a root beer float in my opinion! But my H was literally just making fun of me for this last night 😂
  • Btw, for what's it worth ladies, Wendy's can make a kick butt root beer float. It's called a Root Beer Frosty Float, you can choose to make it with either a vanilla or chocolate frosty and they're soooooo good. I have to get one of them once or twice a month.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • @egb428
    I've never wanted cake so bad in my life lol. I never really had a sweet tooth (except for maybe occasional candy bars). My daughter changed that for me. And now I just want choc cake or brownies all the time with this pregnancy.
  • @jenferlee82 I was seriously just thinking about ordering Jimmy Johns for lunch!!  Last time I got the tuna, it was okay but certainly no Night Club 😥. Maybe I’ll break the rules today..... 

on a separate note, I just read there is a recall on avocados.  Organic avocados from California.  Listeria is the concern.  It won’t let me paste a link to it so please google.  
  • nnaelilaknnaelilak member
    edited March 2019
    @meagan-t + @galentine okay, root beer shakes are my faaavvve 😍 what is the ratio for this homemade shakey goodness?! 
  • emily1052 said:
    @jenferlee82 I was seriously just thinking about ordering Jimmy Johns for lunch!!  Last time I got the tuna, it was okay but certainly no Night Club 😥. Maybe I’ll break the rules today..... 

on a separate note, I just read there is a recall on avocados.  Organic avocados from California.  Listeria is the concern.  It won’t let me paste a link to it so please google.  
    I went ahead and got one! I ate two big bites then felt guilty and nuked it before finishing it. LOL. Still awesome!
  • So....I splurged and got a cookie and milk from the caf at work. It was heaven.
  • @nnaelilak I personally feel that 2:1 ice cream to root beer works well for me. I must admit that I don't actually measure it out, but if I only have tiny blobs of ice cream floating in a sea of root beer, it's not as "good" after I stir it when compared to lots of ice cream to a small glass of root beer. I also think it tastes a bit better with vanilla bean or French vanilla ice cream than just plain old vanilla.

#rootbeerfloatconnoisseur 😂
    DD 10/2019
  • FFTC - I don't like root beer or root beer floats. I could definitely do float with strawberry or grape soda though....
  • I really need a root beer float now. I have root beer but no ice cream. 😭