October 2019 Moms

What my pregnant self is eating 03/15 🍴

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 03/15 🍴

• Thanks ladies!!  
  • @prpl11butterfly I can’t agree on the RB thing I LOVE RB! We have this local 50s style drive up that makes their own root beer, they just happened to open this weekend. But the also do orange and cherry floats both which I enjoy.
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • @kindbytealikat ooohhh cherry sounds good! 

Don't worry, DH enjoys rootbeer enough for both of us.
  • I’m so torn! Do I have a root beer float tonight, hot chocolate or chocolate cake? I have all of them in kitchen, want all of them but technically don’t need any of them. 
  • @geminigirl16 why have one when you can have them all?! Jk Jk the float is my fave out of those three with cake being the runner up! 
  •  @jenferlee82 or with cream soda 😍😍 thanks for the idea lol
  • All this talk about root beer floats and ice cream is making me so jealous!! I LOVE ice cream. I used to eat it almost every day. Ever since being pregnant it makes me so sick to eat and I’m so sad!!! Please enjoy all the ice cream for me ladies!!
  • Me, DH, DS and AIL (aunt-in-law) went to Disneyland yesterday and I had the greatest churro ever... it was the new maple bacon churro with maple syrup dipping sauce and it was HEAVEN.  <3

Also, I would like a root bear float and a slice of pizza for lunch.
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• I forgot to pack lunch, what should I eat? Tacos, pizza, and hoagies are off the table :D. I was thinking cheeseburger…or hotdog (but nitrates ☹ )

• @Cass005 if it were me, and this is purely me, i'd have a chili cheese dog and and huge float

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• A whole can of sour cream & onion Pringles since breakfast. It's all I've eaten today besides three saltines and a handful of Skittles. It was good. 😌
    DD 10/2019
  • My coworker introduced me to “corn nuggets” the other day.  They are deep fried creamcorn.  I’ve been thinking of them ever since!!  Tonight I talked DH into getting some. 
  • Tonight I went to Dairy Queen. I can’t eat dairy. I was dramatically angry at everyone there for eating ice cream 

(We were washing my son’s new comforter at the laundromat next door, otherwise I wouldn’t have gone to DQ!)
  • @emily1052 That sounds amazing! I love creamed corn, I may have to try those. 
  • Today for lunch I had a pizza lunchable and a Greek salad.  I kind of want to go buy another pizza lunchable.... 

@jenferlee82 that breakfast looks amazing!  
  • DH and DS are out of the house all evening so I was looking forward to tv binging and a Mad Mex burrito all day. Buuut apparently none of the food delivery companies offer MM so I’m hoping the California roll and sesame chicken I ended up getting will satisfy me. Regardless, I’ll be getting that damn burrito in the next few days! 
  • After someones question about soy sauce in the randoms thread I had a need for Chinese, cashew chicken and wonton soup with a ton of the friend crispy noodles.

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• My go to takeout has been Panera's pick 2: Tomato soup and Frontega Chicken Panini. Yum! I've had it 3 times in the past month. They have the best tomato soup.
  • All I want is buffalo chicken everything. My cravings are so different than they were during my first two pregnancies. I couldn’t eat anything with spice. I also don’t want anything sweet except lemonade - so unlike me!
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• @PenelopeSnuz77 I had chicken nuggets dipped in sweet baby rays buffalo sauce last night and they were amazing! 
  • Tonight I NEEDED Chinese food.  Probably all that soy sauce talk.... sesame chicken, sweet & sour shrimp and pork & snow peas!!    
  • I’ve been having a weird and kind of gross craving. Mayonnaise.  Not on its own, but all I want to eat is cheese sandwiches with a ton of mayo. I even just ate a piece of bread with just mayo on it. It makes zero sense but it’s the only food that appeals to me at all right now so I’ll take what I can get. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @greenbean-2 I've been watching a lot of Family Matters recently and they seem to make lunch meat sandwiches a lot. Every time they spread the mayonnaise on, I have to comment to my husband that it looks so good (the bread, the mayo, the meat, ALL of it). I've never been huge on mayonnaise, but I feel ya here.
    DD 10/2019
  • @meagan-t A coworker was eating a turkey sandwich last week and it looked SO GOOD. It was nothing special - white bread, turkey, mayo. I don’t even like turkey sandwiches when I’m not pregnant but I really wanted his sandwich. The bread/mayo/cheese combo hits the spot without the lunch meat. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @meagan-t A coworker was eating a turkey sandwich last week and it looked SO GOOD. It was nothing special - white bread, turkey, mayo. I don’t even like turkey sandwiches when I’m not pregnant but I really wanted his sandwich. The bread/mayo/cheese combo hits the spot without the lunch meat. 
    I just told my SO when he came home from work tonight that my number one craving this pregnancy has been Turkey club sandwiches. Deli meat warnings be damned I think I've had at least one a week for the last several weeks. I had one this afternoon and could have still for dinner. And like you said, not pregnant I'm really not a fan of turkey. Totally would prefer my ham and swiss, but sadly right now ham is definitely a blah for me.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • I've been craving Mexican food nonstop. Burritos, tacos, chips and salsa. And with plenty of hot sauce. It's weird, with my first pregnancy I couldn't handle anything spicy. This one, I'm craving all the spice.

My biggest aversions have been garlic, raw onions and coffee. Things with strong aftertastes are basically a no-go.
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• @mrsinterweb I’ve been really sensitive to spice this pregnancy, everything taste over spicy to me. Stuff my mom makes that I know isn’t spicy because my dad wouldn’t eat it. It’s so weird

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• edited April 2019
    @cooaladolly I have been living on ham sandwiches. No shame.
  • I agree that lunch meat sandwiches have a powerful appeal while pregnant 
  • Cass005 said:
    I'm hungry....I don't even know why i came on to this thread I'm going to need to eat something
    I come here looking for inspiration LOL and I always find it!  I may have a ham and Swiss for breakfast!! 
  • Oh my gosh @galentine! I just added brats to my shopping list.
    So since I called in a sick day I'm realizing I really needed it. I haven't gotten out of bed except to pee and eat (separately of course). But since I'm also in desperate need of groceries it's pretty much just cleaning out the leftovers we've got, so lunch is consisting of fruit cups, Nathan's onion rings and leftover General Tso's. Sorry, not sorry.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • I just ate one of these and it really hit the spot.  It was that gravy discussion the other day that made this happen.... 🙈

• Cass005 said:
    I'm hungry....I don't even know why i came on to this thread I'm going to need to eat something
    Every. Single. Time!
  • @emily1052 Pizza lunchables are my FAVORITE!

I'm craving some spam musubi right now after all this talk about soy sauce. Just add sriracha and I'm good to go!!
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• One thing I've also been eating a lot of lately is sliced apple with almond butter. Specifically the Rx Vanilla Almond Butter that comes in packets. It is soooo gooood! 
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19