October 2019 Moms

What my pregnant self is eating 03/15 🍴

12346»

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 03/15 🍴

• @stargazer102519 Hang in there, I was like that until just a week or so ago (I’m 14w3d now). Now I crave salads but still want All The Junk too. I’m just trying to indulge myself less often since I can stomach healthier food now
  • @stargazer102519 same... This baby hates protein and veggies 🤦🏼‍♀️ I've been surviving on carbs and protein shakes 
  • Loading the player...
  • This week I have rediscovered chocolate milk and it is a thing of beauty, I tell you!
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• @mrsinterweb love choc milk was craving it this morning and realized I had no milk to make it :(
  • This week I have rediscovered chocolate milk and it is a thing of beauty, I tell you!
    A staple in this household. I might make myself one right now. Yum!
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • @prpl11butterfly, we had the the best ham yesterday, and I thought of you and this craving! 😂 I am super excited for leftover ham today!!
  • I think my bump looks twice as big after Easter 😮 The sad thing is that I didn’t even eat that much! 
  • I normally have such a sweet tooth but really wasn’t craving sugar this pregnancy. But I’ve had a lot more than I should with Easter 😳 So much chocolate 
  • @quidditchcapn1120 I did not know that was a thing! I must try!
  • These 4 ingredients make the best pasta salad IMO.  My mom used to make it growing up and I’ve been craving it. *it has to be Wish-bone creamy Italian*

• @emily1052, I'm not so sure about the olives and poppy seeds, but I am going to definitely have to try making pasta salad with creamy Italian dressing! That never occurred to me to try the creamy dressing.
  • galentine said:
    @emily1052, I'm not so sure about the olives and poppy seeds, but I am going to definitely have to try making pasta salad with creamy Italian dressing! That never occurred to me to try the creamy dressing.
    I actually don’t even like black olives.... I just eat around them 😂 I just can’t leave them out for some reason 🤷🏻‍♀️  The poppy seeds are really delicious though!  It’s the only time I eat them. 
  • Oooh I need pasta salad now......
  • I ate by myself last night because my H got home late, and when he got home, he made himself breakfast for dinner. His bacon smelled SO GOOD that I had to have some. I am dying for more bacon now!
  • I can't stop eating chocolate
  • I had to make a stop on the way home from the grocery store for fried pickles 
  • SO won't stop buying chips and I can't help it😭 I'm supposed to be avoiding salt. Also. Cheese and crackers!! And rice. Steamed white rice, and Mac and cheese!!! I never had specific cravings with my other two but holy moly this baby is making everything good!

• I really need to stop coming on this board....they're serving sushi at lunch today and i want it all....
  • I told my SO yesterday, heck with don't go shopping when hungry, I'm not allowed to go shopping when pregnant anymore. White Castle sliders, premade deli crab cakes, pork eggrolls, and chick pea salad are just a few of the strange buys I made. And can't wait to eat them all!
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • I’ve been googling bagel sandwiches while I run month end reports. 🤤