September 2019 Moms
Options

February Symptoms

124»

Re: February Symptoms

• Options
    @themadcamel I had pretty much constant lower back pain that felt like I had bruised my tailbone for a couple of weeks. It's mostly gone away now at 10 weeks unless I sit/lay for too long in one position.
  • Options
    @cammie0526 Same here! So dry! But I have been blaming it on the stupid deep freeze we have been in for 3 weeks. Possibly it's pregnancy related.
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cammie0526 ouch, that doesn't sound like fun. Mine is on my left side like right above my butt. I wonder if I pulled it while puking :D:s
  • Options
    Thanks so much for talking about sch, @crs89, @zuuls_mom and @phillyftm! I just found out that I have a small sch today. I was bleeding a real small amount and they had me come in for an ultrasound. They said everything looked good, and then casually mentioned I have a small sch. I started worrying when I got home, but reading your comments helped to put me at ease. Thank you!
  • Options
    @cheshyre319 ugh yes.  i made a crockpot meal yesterday that i was looking forward to until my husband took the meat out.  i ate 4 helpings of mashed potatoes and gravy and managed one bite of the meat.  And I had to basically run by the meat at Aldi today.  Ugh.
  • Options
    Omg!!! I'm feeling lower back pain right now. I thought something was wrong!
  • Options
    @sloopy02 Ugh, grocery shopping is awful right now. I'm doing my best to avoid it, but I think my husband might stage a revolt if we don't figure something out for food soon. 

I feel so next to useless right now. I can either be nauseated all day and miserable. Or I can keep up with the unisom/b6 combo and be so exhausted that I get nothing done. Either way, I'm useless. The dogs are loving all the naps with me though! XD 
  • Options
    Well. I hit a new low on my drive home last night. I was in the far left line on the highway and vomited all over my lap, multiple times. Luckily, I was close to my exit for home so I drove my drenched self home, stripped, and cleaned up. Will need to do some detailing on my car now. Ugh, ugh, ugh. 
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe oh nooooooooo that sucks!!!
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe I've been there.  It wasn't from pregnancy.  It's how I confirmed that I am allergic to lobster.  It was horrible and I still have a 30 minute drive.
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe Oh nooo! I'm so sorry. I only did that once when I was KU with DS but I could literally see my house I was so close. The worst. My car door stuck a bit for MONTHS after that lol. I started keeping an empty ice cream container in there just in case.
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @monkeysmom80 oh gosh, thats awful too! and now I want lobster (pregnancy is so weird!)
    @zuuls_mom Yuck! What sucks is I remembered after the fact that I have a plastic cereal box within reach in my backseat. I kept that upfront with me for my drive in this morning. 
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    Well I had been getting nervous because my nausea has subsided and other than exhaustion I wasn't really feeling symptomatic... then I watched The Little Mermaid with my 2 year old last night, and ugly cried at Arielle's wedding... hello pregnancy hormones! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe oh that sounds so horrible, so sorry! 
    @MsBeachNJ hahaha I’m crying at everything too, it’s pretty hilarious..I cry and then start laughing at myself for crying at the stupid commercial!
    @cheshyre319 I feel useless too. It’s like having the stomach flu for 5 weeks. I haven’t tried unisom/b6, but I just lay around all day except when I need to do the things to keep my 5 & 3 yo alive and loved :)
    Have you ever done ClickList or Curbside pickup for groceries? It’s a lifesaver even when I’m not pregnant! I order my groceries from my phone...normally in bed before I go to bed like now, and then pick them up or have my husband pick them up after work. It’s awesome!
  • Options
    You all jinxed me! I totally threw up in a solo cup while driving this morning ... on my way to my doctors appointment. Gross but real Q... wtf do you do with the cup?! Wait till you stop?? 
  • Options
    @kiddiesandkitties omg I'm impressed that you got it into a solo cup. I'd need a bucket lol.
  • Options
    I'm impressed too! A cup would not have contained my disaster. Yup, I'd keep it till you get where you're going then toss it. 
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    sahm89sahm89 member
    edited February 2019
    Random pregnancy (I think) symptom today and yesterday is that the bridge of my nose is literally bruised and swollen. I didn’t hit it on anything...I’ve had a bloody nose a couple times this week, could it be from those? So weird and random and it really hurts.

@kiddiesandkitties oh no! And like everyone else is saying, good on ya for keeping it contained! I feel like I’m going to utilize the airline barf bags tomorrow for our flight...maybe I should bring a solo cup lol.
  • Options
    You guys.... the tired.  Seriously, this has to stop sometime, right?
  • Options
    @RedBreast35 Right?!? I fell asleep last night at 7.  7! I have a wedding this weekend, how am I going to make it?
  • Options
    @monkeysmom80 LOL good luck!!
    jennifer lawrence the hunger games gif GIF
  • Options
    almost 13 weeks and the tired hasn't magically gone away yet... hopefully soon. I'm also back to having some cramping and low back aches. nothing alarming as of yet. I think it might be continued expansion down there... ha
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    12 here and while nausea is getting better, the tired seems to be getting worse.
  • Options
    I am still so tired, but my goodness the nausea has gone to def-con 5 over the last few days. I feel horrible all the time! I usually only get sick once a day (first thing in the morning), but yesterday it happened 4 times! I hope this is it peaking and it will start to decline soon. 

@monkeysmom80 good luck with the wedding! Sending you energizing vibes to make it through! 

@chichiphin I've been having a lot of cramping/low back pain as well. It doesn't feel like anything "bad" just definitely noticeable and uncomfortable. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @chichiphin @zuuls_mom add me to the lower back pain club.  I slept in a different bed the other night and blamed it on that, but now I think it's just regular PG stuff.  Blah.
    @zuuls_mom I really hope you start feeling better soon!   <3  Second tri is right around the corner!!