• @novaselkie I think you might have meant to tag someone else ๐Ÿ™‚
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUIย 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• I am constantly worried too! If I wake up feeling too "normal" I assume something may be wrong. How can I get out of this mindset??? I am driving myself & my SO batty.ย 
  • Loading the player...
  • @novaselkie Iโ€™m always cold too! Something that is totally abnormal for me.
    And worried of course! All the time. Hoping this is calmed down a bit after my first appt on Monday the 14th!
  • I'm tapped out at 2pm @RedBreast35. It's a struggle to make it to my train & then I am done the rest of the night!!ย 

Has anyone had dizzy spells or felt like their blood sugar has dropped? It was not pretty yesterday heading home and I feel like I'm eating enough but who knows.ย 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin 2-4pm is the absolute worst.ย  I get a little energy back once I get home at night, but it definitely doesn't last long.ย  I haven't gotten dizzy spells, but I feel like people talk about them a lot early on.ย  My vote is for probably normal, but ask your doctor if you're worriedย  ;)
  • @chichiphin I've been getting dizzy too, only here & there. I think its normal because of the increased bloodflow, but I'm definitely not a doctor. I did have them with my daughter too.ย 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3ย 
  • @chichiphin I def. have had a few dizzy moments!

@omg1108 Seeing on the board (esp. in the weekly checkins for my date group) that other ppl haven't been super symptomy has helped me feel better on those days that I don't! Also, isn't it nice to "forget" for a minute or so that you are PG? I feel like I have been trying to reaction like oh yeah! This amazing thing is happening! Rather than: oh no, I didn't feel KU for x minutes. & that's been helpful for me, too.ย 
  • @chichiphin I've been feeling dizzy too. I feel like I was with my other pregnancies too. It seems like it could be attributed to the hormone changes and the amount of blood circulating in your body now. Doesn't hurt to bring it up with your OB though if it's worrying you!ย 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 โ”‚ DH: 35ย 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracleย  <3

• I havenโ€™t been experiencing much, Iโ€™m only 5 weeks tomorrow and I didnโ€™t feel crappy until maybe 7-8 last time so fingers crossed that repeats.

But... holy crap so many burps :# I remember the same thing last time. I thought it was super weird previously and now Iโ€™m like yup... thatโ€™s about right ha!
  • @novaselkie What medicine are you wondering about?
  • @cee_moll MY FIRST APT IS THE 14TH toooo!!!! <3 I will be with you in spirit!
  • @omg1108 You are not batty! It is totally common to worry, this is a scary stage of pregnancy even though it is exciting too... we are mothers, we are built to worry. I find that focusing on positive things about the future has helped me take any bad stuff off my mind. I started a registry, I am talking nursery/house stuff with my hubby, we tell each other something we are excited for every morning and night, I picture my belly growing. Stay positive!
  • @jejs I will look it up tomorrow as I am now in bed haha, it is something like...ย escopraltamย or escopralitam...I will check the pill bottle tomorrow.
  • @jejs I have been experiencing cramping throughout my day. I talked to my doctor and she said as long as they are not one sided or anything too severe nothing to worry about and itโ€™s completely normal.ย 

@chichiphin OMG I feel you on the heightened sense of smell! Itโ€™s crazy I didnโ€™t think it was possible. Turned me off to a few foods.ย 

@kagesstarshroom I have IBS and I feel there has not been a real
    difference as of yet fingers crossed. I stopped taking my IBS meds but have kept up with the probiotics and eating healthy.ย 
  • @nmn513 I was just reading your intro! Another professor yay! & another FTM! I feel like we have a majority STM/STM+ so far (which makes sense as they'd know about TB), so I get excited when I see new FTM in the intros. Anyway, even though I know how awful it is to have IBS, I a selfishly glad to have someone else on our BMB who I can commiserate with if it in any way affects our 40 weeks. FX that things won't be too much harder for us. Have also been eating healthy, but DH made fried catfish tonight & I was in a lot of pain after. He thinks I just ate too much (which can also make me sick) but I think it was the "fried." I didn't get sick though! Just pain. yay. & nothing abnormal/related specifically to being KU, most likely. I've also, over the past few days, had a heightened sense of smell. But I feel like so many of my symptoms are like Symptoms Liteยฎ haha.ย 
  • @chichiphin my appetite has really increased and I have been feeling dizzy and like I have low blood sugar before meals.ย 
  • So. Much. Gas.
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracleย  <3

• I'm in such a mood today...between no coffee and little sleep and stressing everyone better steer clearย 
  • @zuuls_mom Right there w/ you!ย 
  • Yes, the gas is terrible. I've lost a pound or two since getting pregnant (not trying to, just a combination of giving up alcohol and sweets and not feeling great), but I've had to loosen my belt one size to accommodate the bloating. Ugh.
  • So much bloat here too. I'm up a half a pound but my jeans are tight. I dug out my maternity stuff only to find that I only kept one pair of jeans ๐Ÿ˜ย 
  • Migraines. 2 this week :( But I suffer from chronic migraines already (I received quarterly Botox treatments pre-pregnancy to combat a time when I had 15 migraines a month.) I have a feeling the hormone surge is messing with me. Fx it levels out.

I also wake up starving. Like full on hangry.ย 

Ditto to on the cramping but itโ€™s like twingy and I really only notice it when I finally lay down and relax for the night.ย 
  • I have a terrible cough (not a pregnancy symptom, though pregnancy might be suppressing my immune system). Now I really canโ€™t sleep! I know that coughing doesnโ€™t hurt the baby but sometimes it feels like it will. Also I feel less pregnant but I think itโ€™s just because all my feels are being redirected to my cough. Iโ€™m drinking honey tea and Iโ€™m going to rest this weekend. Any other tips?
  • @mommyshark13 the bloat is UNREAL! I haven't gained any weight but everything just feels so tight! It's frustrating! I actually wore maternity leggings under a dress yesterday because I couldn't stand my pants!

I've been having cramps like crazy!! And I can't sleep. Last pregnancy I had low amniotic fluid, so I've been drinking water like craaaazy and waking up 3+ times per night to pee so I need to get better at drinking it during the day and not after like 5 pm! Hahaha

@omg1108 I feel like there's no happy medium with symptoms... if you have them all (like my incessant cramps) you fear that something is wrong and maybe it's a MMC starting... if you don't have the intense symptoms and feel totally normal, you wonder why everything doesn't feel completely changed! Le sigh...

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Peeing every hour today, congested, tingly boobs and I puked for the first time. It was triggered by blowing my nose ๐Ÿ˜‚
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @sunshine2417 I woke up 5 times to pee last night and I'm sure I'm not drinking enough water. Need to get better about that, but can't imagine what it'll do to my sleep.
  • @tacos-and-taquitos @mommyshark13 I've been wondering why I hadn't gained any weight yet but my pants feel too small all the time--bloating, ah. yay.ย  :# We're having a GORGEOUS weather day down here, so I'm psyched I can wear a skirt so that when I consume food in public later, I don't have to feel like pants are ruining the experience of eating. I might go to the local thrift store at some point today & buy some pants that are looser than the ones I own if I can find any.

• @kagesstarshroom Try getting a belly band/ wear longer tops & do the elastic trick. Much cheaper than buying new pants!

• @kagesstarshroom I agree we can commiserate together on our IBS issues. Friend food always gets me, but sometimes you just give in and deal. Haha I could not agree more about pregnancy symptoms light. I feel like I have a little bit of everything.ย 
  • This morning I had morning sickness for the first time ever... I was making breakfast and it just came out of no where. And my stomach has felt off since. It was weird cause I never had any morning sickness when I was pregnant with my daughter. This pregnancy has been so different already and we are only like 6 weeks in.ย 
  • @cee_moll & @novaselkie ...ย I have been non-stop COLD too! Now me being cold is a pretty regular thing but this is another beast! I cannot shake the chills! My kindergarteners are going to hate being in my classroom today - thermostat is set to 73 degrees and climbing...LOL.ย 

I've also been having tender breasts (which is what prompted me to take my HPT) and some emotional mood swings <-- which caught me by surprise because I did not have those with my first pregnancy!ย 
    Me: 29ย  H: 30
    Married: 4/27/13ย 
    BFP: 9/16/2014 * EDD: 5/25/2015 * M/C: 10/29/14 @ 10w2dย 
    BFP: 1/25/2015 * EDD: 9/27/2015 * DS: 10/3/15
    BFP: 1/13/19 * EDD: 9/28/2019

• @kdl89 I had my first bout of morning sickness today too. I had it last time with my daughter really bad so my OB prescribed something to help.

Has anyone else had dry mouth? I am trying to drink enough but it seems no matter how much I drink, I still have dry mouth. I don't remember having this last time.
  • @kmf255 I can't get enough water. My RE said it is totally normal since we are making more blood than normal!ย 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @kmf255 I was parched all last night. It didn't help that I was up from 1-4am with my DD, but the first thing I did when I got into work was drink a huge glass of water.

AFM, I haven't had a lot of symptoms yet, but I'm going to try to be wise with the next 3 weeks. Last pregnancy morning sickness hit at 6 weeks, so I'm thinking about making a bunch of freezer meals to get my DH through the next 4 months.
  • @marebear15 I was thinking sorta-ish the same, but not really. I didnโ€™t have many freezer meals after DS was born so I want to make a ton this time. I told DH and he said I didnโ€™t have to and heโ€™d be okay with Chipotle everyday. ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Sore boobies are hitting me hard today! I am happy that the morning sickness & nausea hasn't taken over; I also remember this hitting at 6 weeks last time @marebear15. I do have a ton of indigestion though--something that is new to me: reflux, heartburn, & general gas bubbles. However, I am grateful that I have had the energy to get up & hit the gym before work the last several weeks. I was ridiculously exhausted with my first pregnancy. Crossing my fingers that I can maintain some energy.ย 
  • @marebear15 @lillywonderland Did someone say freezer meals??ย https://pinchofyum.com/12-healthy-freezer-meals

@chichiphin Add one more to water train. I am parched!ย 
  • @nomangos23 @lillywonderland - Both DH and I aren't fans of veggies or soups, so most freezer dinners go out the door, but I love these!ย https://www.theseasonedmom.com/5-dump-bake-freezer-meals/