Infertility

Nov 2018 FET

1101112131416»

Re: Nov 2018 FET

• @teenad82 OMG CONGRATS!!!! What was your DH reaction lol??
  • @ndz2018 - Thanks, I feel like that's the worst part. For blood tests, I pick the 7a (so I leave no later than 5a) because traffic going into Charleston (SC) is HORRIFIC. For "normal" appts, I try to do it closer to lunch so that I end up taking the day off and can have a good lunch afterwards before the long trek back.

@teenad82 - OHMYGOSH. Honestly, I'm super happy for you guys. We all know DH will come around. Once I see the heartbeats, that's when ALL my anxieties fade away and I can enjoy the remaining 32-ish weeks with minimal concern. Congrats again!! <3 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Loading the player...
  • *lurking*
    @teenad82 that is so sweet! congratulations! so happy for you! 
    @ndz2018 just a FYI your EDD is on my birthday! hahaha  ;)
    Glad to see everything looking good for you ladies! 
  • @ndz2018 we weren’t too terribly surprised. Hubby says he’s overwhelmed. He’s already talking a mini van and strollers for the babies and our daughter and how to travel with them. I’m just trying to roll with it. We put 2 in so hopefully 2 come out!!!

@MamaK225 I still can’t believe it’s real. Today was just a quick US to confirm things. Next week we get to hear the heartbeats although we did see them today!
  • @ndz2018 - That is just an absolute precious pic! Amazing what can already be seen at this point <3

@teenad82 - If this group creates a thread once everyone has graduated, I demand we get weekly updates on Hubs' whims and discussions re: the winsome twosome :) 

We have our first U/S Monday, so trying to keep busy with other things. However, in the meantime, my work computer has crashed TWICE. I've got a pretty high-visibility job and am due to provide info for an early Monday meeting for the Exec Committe (of a Fortune 500 company) ... and I can't do j@ackshit. Doesn't help with the stress levels. Grrrrr.

Are there any others who have had or are due their 3rd betas? Mine only does two if he's happy with them, so I haven't had any news since Monday. Just checking in with everyone and hoping to see us all having good momentum :) 
    **History in Spoiler**
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Well I went with my wife this morning to have her 6W1D US and all is good Dr gives us an A+ haha.   He was excited because he could already see a little heartbeat!  My wife was super happy and excited as so am I.

Our next US is in 10 days on Christmas Eve.   He says by then we will be able to clearly hear and measure the HB.  Crazy how fast this goes once you get to this stage.   

Wishing everyone else good news and happy holidays.   Looks like a lot of good stories on this thread for Nov.
  • @ndz2018 congratulations on graduating! Baby looks good!!!

@MamaK225 hilarious. We definitely need that thread. He’s an engineer (‘nuf said). I didn’t have a third beta. They stopped after the second one and scheduled an ultrasound. 

@murph145 congrats to you and your wife! Glad to hear that things are going well for you guys! I can’t wait until next week when we hear the heartbeats!

• @murph15 Whoa how cool was that to see your baby’s heart beating? That must’ve been surreal. Do you get a video of it?

@mamak235 Thinking of you and waiting for a great report tomorrow <3 No 3rd beta here either. We lucked out and got an appointment for first u/s this Friday so we are right behind you. Hang in there!!

@teenad82 Wow, congratulations!

@ndz2018 Awww, that’s a strong heart beat. Happy graduation! I wish you were in Aug BMB. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake - That's great! Look forward to your report on Friday :)

AFM, U/S went well. Doctor even had some excitement in his voice when he saw two little gestational sacs and yolk sacs. So, Hubs is happy, but also kind of like @teenad82 's in that he's just kind of shocked. I've been surprisingly calm. I think it's the positive side of the progesterone finally ;) Go back next Friday to see HB @ 7w0d.
    **History in Spoiler**

• @mamak225 and @teenad82 Congratulations!!! Two babies is an awesome outcome. Excited for you guys.

@ndz2018 I know you are excited to move on to the next leg of this journey. Wishing you the best.

@murph145 Good to hear wife and the little one doing well.

@suzycupcake Any updates???

We will continue to see our RE weekly through 12 weeks and it will overlap with my first OB appt. I can't wait till they start weaning me off these PIO shots in two weeks. Baby is measuring on track with strong heartbeat.
  • @mamak225 I wonder how many times I've been tagging you as 235 ;) Yayyyy, congratulations on your double surprise!! Does Progesterone cause calm? Okay because I've been real zen lately and wondered. 

@mico2019 Nope not yet, thank you for asking. :) 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• @suzycupcake - Hahaha, I have a hard time keeping up with handles, too. 2/25 is my birthday (if that helps) ... or as I always say: two months after Jesus ;) Also, I'm pretty sure it's the Progesterone because we all know how crazy estrogen is. But at this point, who knows.

**History in Spoiler**

• I legit just sat here for like two minutes going why is she telling me when her birthday is. Hey are you planning on going to August19 BMB? "Two months after Jesus"--I hope you say that in the thickest of Southern accents there is :D 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @suzycupcake - I'm a transplant from Rhode Island, but I *totally* say it as Southern-as-can-be. Sometimes with full eyelash flutters. And don't worry - my brain is totally melted right now. I get it. Is there a group already created for it?
    **History in Spoiler**

• Is it better to join PAIF or the "normal" BMB?
    **History in Spoiler**

• suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited December 2018
    @MamaK225 There are about 4 IF ladies in the August BMB right now that I know about, but I haven't read all the way through the introduction thread yet. I've been posting in both places because it is a little bit tough coming from years of IF and then to just pretend like that never happened. Not that anyone expects that, but bringing it up more than a couple of times in a sea of women who don't get it, makes me feel like an AW when over here, it's the norm. But, there is room for a Pregnant After IF thread in every BMB so would love to see you in August volunteering to post that thread every week ;):) 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @mamak225 I'm in both groups and enjoy them equally for different reasons. I will say my BMB is a lot more active on a daily basis, more-so like the IF board :) 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Checking in on everyone - have we had any more U/S or any new symptoms or cravings? :) 
    **History in Spoiler**

• @MamaK225 my exhaustion is still front and center! Other than that just impatiently waiting for my 12 week ultrasound on 1/11. This transition from the RE to the OB sucks lol! I miss the attention and weekly u/s. Oh well, I suppose this is what its like to be a normal pregnant person. 
  • @MamaK225 all is good here,  my wife just complaining about a lot of nausea all day long.   We have our next US Christmas Eve.   We're looking forward to actually hearing the heart and getting a heart beat count.  We will keep you posted :) 
  • @MamaK225 I had my ultrasound on Thursday. RE didn’t think one twin would continue to grow (vanishing twin). The other was doing well and had a HB if 130 bpm. I’m so sad about second baby. We go back to RE on January 3 to see how things are looking. 

I hope everyone is doing well and that pregnancies are progressing well. 
  • @teenad82 - I'm so sorry to hear that. It must be hard to deal with, I go in for my US on Friday and this is also my fear. Many hugs and hope you're doing ok.
    **History in Spoiler**

• @teenad82 I’m so sorry to hear about the one twin  :( but I’m glad to hear the other baby has a strong heartbeat. FX For Jan 3rd. 
  • Hi everyone,  Merry Christmas Eve.  We just left our Dr office for 7w4d US.  All is perfect according to the Dr with a HB of 163.  We go back January 6 th for next check up and after that he says we will be switching to our OBGYN.

Hoping everyone else has a great holidays. 
  • Yay, that's awesome @murph145! Congrats again to you and your wife :)
    **History in Spoiler**

• Hey @MamaK225 Thinking of you and babies. Good luck tomorrow! <3

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @MamaK225 FX for good news today!

How's everyone else doing?

AFM, yesterday was my last day of meds!!! I stopped PIO/estrace about 2 weeks ago and had to use Endometrin but yesterday was my final day! SO LONG SQUISHY FEELING!! I am 10 weeks 1 day today and had my MaterniT21 test yesterday HOPING to get those results tomorrow. She said about 2-3 day but with the holidays you never know. I'm not that concern about the test because we did PGS testing but you never know. My next ultrasound isn't till 1/10 at 12 weeks 1 day :/  and then my appointment to go over that and my 12 week check up is on 1/14. Feels like an eternity away, the nurse even told me that i'll be going into ultrasound withdrawal coming from the RE lol ...Hope everyone has an awesome holiday and that everyone is doing well!
  • @ndz2018 - Yay! That sounds awesome. I think we'll have to buy another vial or two of the more-expensive PIO to make it through 10 weeks, but it's nice to see the finish line/graduation :)

@suzycupcake - Thanks! Everything went well. Baby A is 0.81cm, Baby B is 0.72cm ... And there were two little hearts, just pumping away <3

Go back on the 14th for my final U/S and graduation ... Actually have my initial OB visit on Wed, 2nd. I'm sure he's going to be so happy, he's been rooting me on and is probably going to sh*t that there are two. Geriatric and twins, ftw! Lol
    **History in Spoiler**

• Hello everyone,  Happy NY's!  Been pretty quite in the November section so seeing how everyone is progressing?  Hopefully good!

AFM

I went with my wife today to our RE for our 9W4D check up.  Our little girl was moving all around, so crazy to actually see something now that resembles a baby form!  She is measuring 10W2D with a 173HB.  Doctor was very impressed and we are graduating to our OB.  All the nurses were so happy and nice, man what an experience!  

My wife is super excited because we were given the green light to stop all meds.  Mainly the PIO shots which she was tired of receiving and me giving haha.  

My wife has had the standard pregnancy issues mainly nausea and headaches.... Other than that everything else has been good.  Hope everyone else is doing good!

• *lurking" @murph145 Feel free to join the PAIF board. Lots of familiar faces you'll see over there in the 1st Trimester board. Plus, they do weekly check-ins to keep up with each other :) Congrats on graduating from your RE!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• @murph145 That’s wonderful news!  Like @kristimh80 said A lot of us have moved over to the Pregnant after IF board come join us for our weekly check ins!