Infertility

Nov 2018 FET

Re: Nov 2018 FET

• mbradfo2mbradfo2 member
    edited November 2018
    @mico2019
    That's a crazy wait!!! But my RE is a waiter when it comes times for scans -- he doesn't like to do pre 6 to 7 week scans since you won't likely see much of anything. He loves being able to get that heartbeat at the first scan so he knows it's a viable pregnancy. He's also one of the few on here who does more than 2 betas; he wants to see the number get over 5k and then he schedules the scan. I guess the beta numbers relate to what you are likely to see on the scan so he likes to keep track of them. So, I got betas 8dpt, 10dpt, 13dpt, 15dpt... etc

@leilee101
    Ugh, that sucks. More waiting, but sounds like your doctor has your best interests at heart. There must be more protocols you can try to thicken the lining!
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• First beta in the morning! I've been MIA cause I feel awful 24/7, so nauseous! Hopefully that's a good sign for being pregnant but not how the next 9 months will be... ugh. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mico2019 might do a hpt on Thursday so I am prepared for what to expect Friday. Our guidelines are to resume everything as normal except no swimming,saunas,hot tubs or intensive exercise that would raise your core body temperature. Also reducing stress as much as possible which I can do because I work for myself.

@ndz2018 thank you 😊 

@hclausen85 good luck! Hopefully that is a very good sign but just for a wee while
  • So I tested today at 4dp5dt

• @leilee101  Oh no - I am so sorry your cycle was cancelled. I know how frustrating that is, but you're 100% right - with your last embryo you want the best possible chance. I'm on my last one too - so I understand your thinking. I know waiting will be tough - try to take it easy and be good to yourself and you'll be back doing all this nonsense again in no time <3
    @teenad82 Holy crap - after 4 days????? I didn't think that was possible! Awesome :)
    hclausen85 OOooo - good luck in Beta!! Sounds promising <3
    @ndz2018 How are you holding up? Has the spotting subsided completely? Thinking of you hon <3
    @mico2019 Congrats on being PUPO! My clinic also waits 12-14 post transfer for doing Beta (and they only do one) and then like @mbradfo2 they'll only do a scan at 7wks - nothing earlier. Their reasoning is that there's no point getting an inconclusive result - but dammit the waiting is hard!!!

AFM - I finally have a definite transfer date - Friday 30th November so it looks like me and @suzycupcake will be finishing off the month (hey buddy!!). I don't do well on oestrogen so I've been trying to be very gentle with myself over the last few days. Adding in the Crinone from today which is pretty gross - but I generally find that adding in progesterone make the oestrogen mood swings a lot more tolerable. This month seriously feels like it's been going on forever...
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Married Oct 2010, TTC ~7yrs
    Seeing RE since Spring 2013
    Clomid - no response
    Letrozole (6 months) 2015 
    Laperoscopy/Hysteroscopy in 2015
    Puregon injectibles + trigger x5 in 2016 - all BFN
    Started IVF March 2017 - 25 follies, 9 eggs, 3 fertilised, 1 survived-> frozen due to hyper stimulation of ovaries
    FET May 16th 2017, BFP May 27th 2017, m/c @ 9wks
    IVF #2 February 2018 - 16 eggs, 8 fertilised, 3 frozen embabies
    Awaiting FET April 2018 - cancelled (cyst)
    FET May 2018, BFP June 2nd 2018, m/c @ 8wks
    FET October 2018 - BFN
    Final FET - late November 2018

• @teenad82 Congrats! I was Way too scared to test that early lol

@roisis YAY for a solid date! I’ve got everything crossed for you my friend!

AFM, off to my 5 week 4 day scan. I’m sure I won’t see much more than I did 4 days ago. I’m also still a nervous wreck bc I spotted Every so lightly yesterday. I seriously need to keep off google lol
  • *Lurking*
    @leilee101 sorry to hear that! that's a bummer! hope they will come up with a protocol that will work great for you! sending love and positive vibes hun!
  • MamaK225MamaK225 member
    edited November 2018
    @leilee101 - I'm so sorry to hear about your cancellation/delay. I would do the same if I were in your shoes.

Congrats to all the PUPOs and I'm so happy to see all these positive betas! I've had a really rough 18 months and I'm hoping to get my Good Luck with this cycle.

Looks like we're on the last week of transfers ... FX for everyone! I know we've got @roisis and @suzycupcake on Friday, when is everyone else's dates? I feel like there are more than what I'm seeing in the shared doc.

AFM - on day #4 of PIO shots and counting down to the transfer on Wednesday. I ended up sucking it up and paying the nearly-$300 for the ethyl oleate compound instead of the sesame oil (I have had bad reactions, previously) and I like it a lot more. The first night had CRAZY progesterone dreams, but it's been mild ever since. I also talked the pharmacy into getting me 25G needles (instead of 22G) since the liquid is much thinner. Unfortunately, came down with Bronchitis over Thanksgiving, but have knocked it out with some elderberry juice and am back to 90% already, now just fighting off allergies with some Benadryl.

**TW, child mentioned, FET failure** I asked my 2.5 y.o. - while watching Boss Baby - if she wanted a baby brother or a baby sister, and she said "No, I'm good" ... hoping she isn't tapping into some child-only sixth sense, I don't know how I'll handle another failure (since it's our last 2 embryos) **TW end**
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• @roisis Hai girl hayyy! Did you do a lining check today? I agree with you about adding P. I already feel a little bit less emotional today. Holy Jesus that was a lot of feels!

@ndz2018 Dr. Google is the worst. Sorry things are a bit nerve racking for you right now. Are you in a BMB yet?

@mamak225 Fx for Wednesday! @ your tw, because everything is a sign right? Ugh :D 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake - OMG, the superstition is REAL. Ask my husband, he rolls his eyes constantly. I've stopped wearing my favorite necklace because I swear it's jinxed. I now give myself a condensed tarot reading every day. I've even considered getting an effigy of St. Gerard and keeping him on me at all times. Like ... straight up crazy town. And thank you for FX ... mine have been crossed so hard and for so long that I swear it's given me carpal tunnel. LOL.
    **History in Spoiler**
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• @teenad82 Congratulations!
    @ndz2018 Good luck on scan. Btw- Dr google keeps is my go to when I am awake. They say spotting is normal in the 1st trimester but I understand how it couId be nerve wrecking. I have my first scan tomorrow and my anxiety level is through the roof. They are checking to make sure they see a sac in the uterus. I called to see if I could postpone...and they politely declined my request.
    @hclausen85 Good luck on Beta tomorrow. I've heard being nauseous is a really good sign of a healthy pregnancy.
    @secret-snowdog That regiment sounds pretty normal. I really do think stress plays a big part in infertility and its great that it's a controllable factor in your journey. 

Anybody else extremely fatigued?  This weekend I was asleep more than awake. I had to take a nap during the lunch today. :)

What about travel during 1st trimester? We are supposed to spend Xmas out of town but now we are on the fence.
  • Beta seems kinda low... doc said it's "acceptable". I don't like that word. 

Beta #1 @14dp5dt= 235

• Well, in that case @MamaK225 I'll cross my fingers, toes, and hair strand so you can just put your feet up and take a load off! Are you going to do anything special on transfer day? I've been trying to think of what to do aside from not driving myself home and resting. 

@hclausen85
    Okay, I hope this 'acceptable' just ends up being the range is the range, but the doc is just being clinical, and it doesn't really mean anything. Praying all the prays for you. I know what the beta wait feels like and it's so crappy. Hang in there! 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Anyone here with prior chemical and then BFN with PGD normal embies? On prednisone or other immune stuff? Planning FET this month.
  • @hclausen85 Hmm - that doesn't sound as comforting as I'd like but I agree that possibly the doc was just being clinical. Are you back in in 2 days? The difference between the two will be the major tell. And think of it this way - if it was unacceptable the doc would definitely say so - I think sometimes they just don't have the best mannerisms. Hang in there - you still got this <3 And yes  - nausea is a good sign (if an unpleasant one!)
    @MamaK225 Ooo transfer tomorrow - yay!!! Glad you're feeling better - I always get worried I'll get a bad flu or something completely non-infertility related that will stop everything at this stage!!!
    @suzycupcake I actually had my lining check last Friday but just wasn't really online all weekend - even though it went really well I just wasn't feeling great. I'm blaming that on the oestrogen - it amazing how much my spirits have lifted in the last two days - although - holy hell those progesterone dreams!!!
    @mico2019 Good luck in your scan tomorrow - I know it's stressful but hopefully it will give you a little piece of mind. And yes - any time I've had a successful transfer the fatigue has hit me like a truck!! I think it's a good sign too - your body just puts all its energy into making your little bean grow - and leaves no energy for yourself!!
    @ndz2018 Best of luck in scan today <3<3
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Clomid - no response
    Started IVF March 2017 - 25 follies, 9 eggs, 3 fertilised, 1 survived-> frozen due to hyper stimulation of ovaries
    FET October 2018 - BFN

• Hi @ninami - I just saw your other thread - but thought I'd keep the convo going in here too :) I'm sorry you've had such a run of it - it sounds like you've done so much testing and trying already. I haven't had pgs testing - but I have had two losses and a failed cycle. After my second loss my RE ordered up a bunch of other tests including chromosomal (karyotyping) on both me and husband and clotting issues on me. I was shown to have a slight clotting issue so should I get pregnant this time I'll be on low dose heparin. They don't know if this caused a problem before or if I was just unlucky but it's good to look at it from all angles. If I was to try another cycle (which I'm saying no for the moment) he said he would definitely recommend testing for sperm fragmentation and pgs testing on the embryos. I guess right now I'm just hoping it won't come to that. Good luck in your treatment - do you have a date for your transfer?
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Clomid - no response
    FET October 2018 - BFN

• @suzycupcake - Thank you for the support, I'm just praying/chanting/willing it to work <3 Since my RE is 1,000 miles away (not really, it's a 4-6 hour roundtrip, depending on traffic) we usually go to lunch afterwards and then drive back with just enough time to relax for about 30 min before having to adult again.

@roisis - **TW, FET failure, child mentioned** This is our 7th FET in 18 months and I swear to all things holy, something ALWAYS pops up at the last second and freaks me out. First it was planning DD's first birthday party **TW End** Second was a HUGE histamine flare-up (i.e. full-body hives) about two weeks before transfer. Third, fourth, and fifth were normal though occurred during very stressful work periods. Sixth was both a hurricane AND severe seasonal allergies. And now, seventh was the threat (thanks, Elderberry!) of bronchitis (and also residual seasonal allergies). So crossing every available part that it continues on the up-and-up. How are you doing? How are you feeling? I wonder how different protocols are, across the pond :) 
    **History in Spoiler**

• @roisis- Thanks for responding. We are planning around Nov 17th but will depend on lining. OCP's gave me litterally a hemorrhage. Sounds like you have also been through plenty. We decided to do all the testing after I lost a perfectly normal PGS embryo with strong BHC and other stuff. Both FET cycles were done naturally and no lining prep but I never had an issue with ovulation or lining so figured no need. I was praying for a clotting issue since its probably the easiest to manage. All this "unexplained" stuff is so unnerving. We did sperm frag testing as well, all lots of extra money for very little benefit to be honest. If you are under 40 and have normal response ovaries would just keep trying and maybe do PGD. Lovenox sounds to me like the right thing for you and it will be fine.

• *lurking* @ninami I've had a chemical and BFN with a PGS tested embryo. The only thing I did different during the cycle that worked was before it, we did an ERA cycle to make sure the timing was right, then on my own I added in baby aspirin for good measure. Not sure what it was that made it worked, but I also went into that cycle at peace overall and was very calm. A total 180 than my previous cycle. 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• @kristimh80- thanks for posting! Sounds encouraging and congrats! We talked about doing ERA before my second FET and for some strange reason he decided to just stick again to a natural cycle. I went into my fresh transfer with perfect looking 5 day blasts back in August but my body was just run down. I tend to hyperstimulate and my peak estrogen was 7000, luckily I do ok with that. Doing a programmed medicated cycle so I guess ERA not critical but will see. That peace of mind is the hardest part to get to after all this :).

• @hclausen85 - What sort of beta were you expecting? What day was your test? Are you going back today for your second?
    **History in Spoiler**

• @roisis I don't know if it's happening just because you mentioned it, but I started having crazy dreams last night, the second PIO night. They were very vivid almost like it's very real, if that makes sense. I did sleep really well for the first time in awhile though. The Delestrogen by itself made me feel like I was in a perpetual state of something and I experienced a lot of insomnia. 

@MamaK225 Holy hell that's a really long trip. And 7 FETs? You are super woman!

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• *de-lurking*

so happy to hear you have your next FET date, @roisis! this one came up quick! FX so hard this LO sticks!
    me: 37 dh: 42; TTC since Jan 2016
    dx: PCOS, low progesterone; 2 MMC
    Sept FET 2018 Spreadsheet
    3 failed IUIs (clomid + ovidrel), unresponsive to femara
    Jan 2 2018 - 1st IVF cycle - 9 retrieved, 7 mature/fertilized, 1 5d transfer + 5 untested snowbabies
    Jan 19 2018 - Fresh Transfer #1 one 5dt; BFP 1/25/2018; EDD 10/7/2018; MMC at 8w3d; D&C 3/6/2018
    May 16 2018 - FET #1 one 5dt; BFP with 4 betas (6.5, 24.3, 165.5, 2250) - EDD 2/1/2019; MMC at 6w; D&C 6/20/18
    Sept 17 2018 - FET #2 one 5dt; BFP 38.9 7dpt, 167 9dpt - EDD 6/5/2019  
    (3 untested embryos remain)

• @MamaK225 Idk what I was expecting but def not for them to say the number was "acceptable." My Beta was yesterday which was 14 days past my 5 day transfer. I go back tomorrow for my 2nd beta. Obviously I'm already so paranoid about everything it just freaks me out when they say anything but positive things I guess. 
  • @hclausen85 It could mean that it is within acceptable range, which technically is true. Dr. Google says the doubling factor is really important.  Sending positive vibes your way. 
    @suzycupcake and @roisis I had the most insane and vivid dream last night.
    @MamaK225 - 7 FETs in 18 months!!?? Wow that is an impressionable amount of resilience you got there mama. Trfr today went ok?

• Busy busy board today!! 
    5 week 4 day scan went well!! We saw the gestational sac, yolk sac and the start of the fetal pole :)! One thing concern me is that my progesterone was low it still in normal range but on the lower side. They added endometrin suppositories 3 times a day along with 1.5 of PIO. Hopefully it goes up by next Monday. 

I will catch up on tagging in the morning as I am On my phone and it’s a PIA! Have a great night everyone! 
  • So I caved and did a test last night 7dp5dt

• MamaK225 Wow, that is a lot of transfers - I can only imagine how frustrated you are with this process. I'm really hoping this is the one for you. It's such a long road when we've to keep going through this and keep having disappointments. All the best of luck to you today - I really feel like this is our month <3<3 I'm doing well thanks - I was stressed yesterday as we had to bring our dog in for surgery - but she got through it and she's home with a bunch of stitches and the cone of shame!!! I'm going to stay home with her today to spoil her and make sure she's ok <3 And from reading all of your protocols it doesn't seem like there are too many differences over here!! I think the main one is that PIO is not generally used over here - in fact they won't let me do anything myself that is an IM injection (even triggers are sub-cut). I know Crinone is really expensive in the US which is possibly why so many people avoid it - but it's very affordable here. But it doesn't seem to matter what continent we're on - they're gonna pump us full of hormones and plop that embryo in there :wink::smiley:

@ninami Sorry - did I read you wrong - you're planning for the 17th?? Do you mean December 17th? I'm sorry you haven't got any answers - I agree that 'unexplained' is and extremely frustrating and unsatisfactory explanation.
    @susycupcake I originally thought is was the oestrogen that gave the dreams - but it's the last couple of night being of progesterone that were sooooo vivid (and not very pleasant which isn't good). And I'm just so frickin tired - I did nothing all day yesterday and I still just wanted to lie down and go to sleep and I still couldn't get out of bed this morning. I only remember this level of tiredness after transfer in the last cycles - I'm kinda annoyed that this is kicking in so early.
    @mico2019 Was it an interesting dream? :wink:  I had dreams before that were all too ''interesting''
    @northbeach3 Hiya!!!! Thank you <3<3
    @ndz2018 Yaaaaay!!! Don't fret too much over progesterone levels - they can sort that out easily with extra meds. As long as you little bean is snuggling in there - all is good <3
    @hclausen85 I'm really hoping you get more comforting news in your Beta today <3
    @secret-snowdog Awww Hell Yeah!!!! That's awesome <3<3
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Clomid - no response
    FET October 2018 - BFN

• @MamaK225 , yes I mean December 17th. Contemplating if should make this a test run for ERA instead.
  • @roisis Thanks love!!! Your FET is so close!!! I have everything crossed for you!!
    @secret-snowdog CONGRATS! That's a strong line!!
    @MamaK225 Good luck today!!
    @hclausen85 FX for a great beta today!!

Added my endometrin yesterday and I think I may have bumped my cervix last night bc there was some spotting when I woke up and not for nothing but I felt it OUCH lol. Very little so I wasn't that concerned.
  • @secret-snowdog - yay! So cool!

Transfer went well, both survived the thaw and expanded nicely. Now just gotta let them do their job. Next few days will be nerve-wracking, trying not to POAS.

Are there just two more FET to go, this Friday? I can't believe we're nearly in December already!
    **History in Spoiler**

• @hclausen85 - that's fabulous! I'm not sure what your original was, but I'm guessing it definitely doubled! So happy, FX for continued success.
    **History in Spoiler**

• suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited November 2018
    I think so @MamaK225 Just me and @roisis if I'm not mistaken. It's crazy how fast this year flew by. 

ETa; Roisis, I get the drowsy too. Normally I stay up until 2 or 3am. Last night, I couldn't keep my eyes open at 11pm. My husband said the past two mornings, I didn't even move when he kissed me goodbye to go to work :D 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @MamaK225 Congrats on being PUPO! I know after all you've been through it's probably hard to get excited right now - but you've got two little growing beans in there - i'm really so hoping this is the month for you <3
    @hclausen85  Ah hell yeah!! I don't know what your first beta was - but I'm assuming this is more than 'satisfactory'?
    @suzycupcake So it's just you and me kid :wink:  Ohhhhh the tiredness!! Likewise I just didn't stir when hubs got up the last few mornings - I had to get up this morning and go in to work so I have a rather large coffee in front of me. Possibly my last for a while - how do you ladies feel about coffee during the TWW? I know in pregnancy they say one cup a day is ok - so I guess it's the same for us?
    Also - can I just share a pic of my poor brave pupper (the lovely Trousers) who had to have surgery on Tuesday - but is thankfully doing much better now :) Honestly - she's helped me through so much over the last few years <3<3

**History in Spoiler**
    Me 39, DH 40
    Clomid - no response
    FET October 2018 - BFN

• @MamaK225 Will you be taking a test at home or waiting for beta?

@roisis Hello :) I just realized from the spreadsheet that you are in Ireland so it's why you seem to post so late at night over here in the state. Is Trousers a Doxie? I can't tell from the angle. Love Doxies so much. She looks like my late Dad's dog Jeb. Same coloring, hair texture, and face. 

Not sure how I feel about caffeine in the TWW. I never thought about it before. I'm glad one cup a day would be okay if I got so lucky to get pregnant because I really love my tea. How do you feel about it?

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• ndz2018ndz2018 member
    edited November 2018
    @roisis Aww he’s wearing the cone of shame lol. Hope he feels better soon!

@suzycupcake As long as you keep it under 16oz a day my doctors says caffeine is ok. I still enjoy one cup of coffee a morning and a cup of tea mid day. 
  • @suzycupcake - I'm going to try to avoid POAS during the TWW, but we'll see how that goes. And as far as caffeine, I drink mostly decaf coffee, but I will splurge on a sweetened iced tea sometimes (living in the South and all).

@roisis - What a handsome guy! We also have a mixed breed (boxer & pit bull) and she is by-far the sweetest, smartest, gentlest, and mild-mannered dog we've ever had ... and I grew up in a family that bred Golden Retrievers.

Do we have any new Betas to report? Getting anxious to see more good news while I'm in my holding pattern :) 
    **History in Spoiler**