June 2019 Moms
Options

Introduce Yourself Here!!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!

• Options
    @BlondePeanut Hi!!!  Fellow New Englander here!  I get excited when I see others are from NE, although it's unlikely you are from my state.  I've yet to meet a mom group person on here from NH.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lurking

@misspai66 congrats! (Jayja2007 from S12 and IG) 
  • Options
    @shamrocandroll Hi!!! It's funny because my family and i currently live in CT but we are planning to move to NH in the coming years!

• Options
    @BlondePeanut I am from MA originally, but moved here 5 years ago and LOVE living here!
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @lolasabz Same here. My first pregnancy was a breeze, I only dealt with leg muscle spasms. This pregnancy my m/s is at full swing all day and headaches.....what a difference!

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly I'm from September 18 board. I'm sooo excited for you! 
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @smsaulino oh, thank you so much!
  • Options
    @BlondePeanut I feel the same 😭
    So sorry about your headaches.  Hang in there. 
  • Options
    haizydazehaizydaze member
    edited November 2018
    Hi y'all!  My name is Amanda! I'm 29 & my fiance & I have one lovely daughter; she will be 3 in January! I had one miscarriage due to an antipsychotic (haldol) I was put on & haven't been able to get pregnant for 2.5 years due to another antipsychotic ( sustenna) I was on. I just read a scientific article about how one of the subcomponents in invega sustenna called risperidone is actually a protein-binder and HCG is a glycoprotein which is probably why I haven't been able to get pregnant not get that BFP! I do hear voices & I was told in mid October that I was pregnant by a month. I had one more shot of invega sustenna but that was my last one, I swear! I do not like mixing antipsychotics with pregnancy because I already lost one, nearly lost my daughter, and I know I've miscarried since being on invega sustenna. The voices stopped being yelly since I quit marijuana 4 months ago. I feel much better now! I'm planning on having my wedding May 4th! My due date according to my conception date (9/11/18) is June 4th, 2019! I hear news that it's identical twin boys! I also hear they want to come out on my birthday June 23rd. Also according to the ghosts, my conception date is September 11th too! Only time will tell if I'm pregnant with twins! But I feel pregnant as I can no longer suck in my womb, like I used to be able to! I'm still peeing on sticks every couple of days & can only get that coloration after 10 minutes. Here's a FRER that turned way dark after peeing on it so many times! Best of luck to you and yours!❤

~Manda

Image removed by Admin
  • Options
    011sammie017011sammie017 member
    edited November 2018

Not really joking. I can get on board with some spiritual stuff. But...
    At the same time: A positive after trying is something to be celebrated. Congrats
  • Options
    @meli1112
    Welcome and congrats!  Just wanted to let you know I had a lot of bleeding in my last pregnancy until around 14 weeks.  She's now a healthy happy 2.5 year old!  I know it can be scary so hopefully this gives you some hope!
  • Options
    Hey ladies! My name is Jenn! I got my BFP on 11/6, which puts my EDD on 7/5. We have one DD who is 9 months old, she’s our world! I had her 3 weeks early, so I’m saying hi here since I’m pretty sure I’ll have this baby in June, not July. My husband and I have been married 3 years now, and this baby is definitely an anniversary child. We wanted kids close in age, so this is a dream come true. 2 under 2 is a scary thing, but I know we’ll make it. Looking forward to getting to know all you ladies! Here’s to happy and healthy pregnancies for all! 
  • Options
    vv826vv826 member
    edited November 2018
    Hi everyone, 

I'm Vanessa, 29, I work as a pharmacy Technician, DH is 30 and an accountant. We've been married for 9 years and have 2 DD who are 12 and 4. I'm 9 weeks confirmed with a sonogram, have all the m/s which is normal for me in pregnancy though never this intense but we've added headaches to this pregnancy which really doesn't help the nausea. I haven't actually seen a Dr yet because of insurance issues but hopefully everything works out soon! I hope to be able to get to know everyone! 

ETA I probably need to change my username since that was my June 14 name!