June 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!

• I’m a second time mom with a 2 1/2 year old (she’ll be 3 before the new baby.) The birth of my first was not ideal: GD, small for gestational age, induction, c-section, and 5 day H stay for high blood pressure. 
    I’ve switched practices this time and am seeing a combo of midwives and OBs so I’m hoping for a very different experience and hopefully a vbac. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi All,

My name is Kate. My husband and I are from NH and we are excpecting our first child June 11th!
  • @ashucal your dog is adorable! Do you really like professor sprout? Does your pup really like herbology? Congrats and welcome!
  • @chrssyms Well, she likes EATING plants...🤷‍♀️ And there's no particular affinity for Professor Sprout, I just thought the name would be stinkin cute for a pup! And she is really small too, so it suits her. Under 45 pounds, which is teeny for a Lab. We'll keep her! 😊
  • @ashucal aww! That is pretty small for a lab, but that's not a bad thing since vet care seems to be paid for by the pound! It's funny, our youngest pup is named Ginny, but not after Ron's sister. We adopted her from Virginia, so my DH thought Ginny would be a good name for her. 
  • Hey all, I’m 36, divorced with two daughters. They are 9&8. This is my third baby, due June 24th, with my boyfriend. We’ve been together for about a year. I live in South Jersey, but me and the girls are moving to central PA in May (my boyfriend was just transferred out there for his job). It’s an interesting situation, lol. We were pleasantly surprised with a BFP in October, I never saw myself doing this at 36 (well 37 when I deliver) but we’re all very excited. Praying for a Boy since I have my girls and he has his daughter from his previous marriage. I feel like the older mom getting back into this, it feels like I know nothing lol. 
  • heatheru1313heatheru1313 member
    edited November 2018
    Late to the party, but I really love this forum! This is my first pregnancy and EDD is June 10.
    Have a wonderful husband and a cat and dog we love very much. 
    As this is my first pregnancy I have no idea what is normal and going on with me so really like reading about everyone else’s experiences!
  • Welcome Ladies

**Child and Loss Mentioned**

~~~God's Promises are Good and True! ~~~

Baby boy born 6/3/13 after 13 cycles :)
    Angel Baby Loss November 2018.
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • elita19elita19 member
    edited November 2018
    Hello.
    Congratulations everyone!
    I'm Lita. My Giant(MG=my boyfriend) and I are expecting are first child together.
    Due date is June 9th

We found out Oct. 3rd. I took 3 tests 2 days after my MP. I'm currently 11 weeks and a day.
    My first appt was scheduled on 11/8.
    Our baby HB was 179bpm.  Baby was kicking!
    And my second 11/20.

• Hello ☺️ 

EDD: June 24th 2018

FTM

SO is 34 and I am too - this is our first!
    I’ve experienced pretty severe depression most of my first trimester - and have taken steps to seek help and support. 

Wondering how others are doing with the mixed emotions of pregnancy? 

We wanted a child and this wasn’t an accident - but I vacillate between despondency, grief, excitement - but a lot of grief. And guilt for the grief!

please do share your experiences - especially FTM 
    Happy to be here 
  • @raemy12345 Welcome! Drop by the latest mental health thread, lots of ladies dealing with similar emotions and will provide a ton of support ❤
  • Hello I totally thought I introduced myself here but I think I must have been somewhere else? I’m 11 weeks and 6 days today. Due June 28th. I have a 9 year old son and 6 year old son. I lost two babies in between my boys. At 12-5 and 8-1. I am also due one day after my due date with my oldest🤣 No offense to anyone but the app for this kinda sucks and keeps me from keeping up very well but I try.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @MomaPetey630 Yup. The app SUCKS. They really have to get it together. My second is due 6 days earlier than my son was born (10 days earlier than his due date). It’s really interesting to be on the same time line (and nice because I feel like Im moving a bit faster this time 😂) 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)