Options

Introduce Yourself Here!!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    sondralynn17sondralynn17 member
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    Hello! KD from WA state. DH and I have been together 6 years, married for 3. Currently at 6 weeks as of tomorrow. EDD is June 26th based on LMP, confirmation/first appointment is Nov.29th (10w+1d). So nervous and excited! It’s very surreal to us. 
  • Options
    @eleven_ Sending love and prayers!🙏💖
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Stephanie. I'm 32, and a teacher from Utah. I'm pregnant for the first time and definitely feeling all the emotions but mostly excited, and just a little freaked out. I'm 6 weeks along and morning sickness is in full swing. I have a wonderful husband, and two dogs, a dachshund and a German Shepherd puppy. 
  • Options
    Yay! Welcome @Panaceia ! So happy you are joining us  <3
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Lurking from Jan - congrats @Panaceia <3 - a little bird told me you were making your way over here.  Another reason I'm super jealous of June now.   ;)
  • Options
    @galactickates They both start with J so we can pretend:) I'll be lurking January constantly. I can't believe you're down to single digit weeks!!!!
  • Options
    @catmagick @die frau @srscott3 i was also in the F’17 group! 💕
  • Options
    srscott3srscott3 member
    edited November 2018
    @drewsboo562 Congrats!!!

Edited: I think I maybe thought you were someone else 😜
  • Options
    @kfolse22 hi Mary Kate! Looks like we’re together again :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I am Juliana and this is my first pregnancy. I am 27 years old and this was a surprise that we still are getting used to. Me and my boyfriend live together for 3 years and we have 3 cats. Wento to the Dr. this week and we heard the strong heart (160bpm). EDD June 17th. :)
  • Options
    @whitney812 wait what???? I didn’t know you were expecting again?! Did you post in the group and I missed it? Congrats!! What’s your EDD?
  • Options
    @whitney812 wait what???? I didn’t know you were expecting again?! Did you post in the group and I missed it? Congrats!! What’s your EDD?
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I apologize for all that. My phone is being stupid lately 😑
  • Options
    @BlondePeanut I was part of the February 17 board as well! I remember you! I changed
    my screen name since I use it on other sites.