May 2019 Moms
Options

Randoms Week Of 10/1

Literally anything you want goes here
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker

Re: Randoms Week Of 10/1

• Options
    @sleepy33 oh my gosh that sounds so amazing!! I need to work where you work! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SpaceBurger I have no idea, will report back
    @ibanezstarburst I absolutely love where I work; the free lunch is a great perk!

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @sleepy33 yum!! Potatoes are always a safe choice around here!

@SpaceBurger I'm jealous of your energy!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @ibanezstarburst I work for a school and we get free lunch in the cafeteria during the school year. It's hella good, too, the food is all fresh and prepared in-house and it's really, really good tbh. Like we have our school chefs/food service people cater our alumni functions all the time. 

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @sleepy33 that is amazing!! I also work for a school but it's really unique because the school is actually at a church so it's just one class at the "school" so no cafeteria for us 🙁
  • Options
    @nopegoat I'm in the same boat. I have zero energy for cleaning and I have a gigantic golden retriever (see profile pic!) who has been out in the rain and is stinking up the house yet I continue to procrastinate...ugh.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @SpaceBurger LOL!! Well you are still a rockstar in my book.

@babynurse1114 OMG yes! I have two black labs who are in and out. So awful! 

, 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @nopegoat The rain is so miserable! The weekend was gorgeous, though so shouldn't complain. But I will anyways.

DH is home late tonight so I'm on my own for dinner. Deciding between a frozen pizza or a box of mac n' cheese... hmmm. I need the Bachelor to start so I have some trashy TV to watch. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sleepy33 now you got me searching for a baked potato on my lunch break lol
  • Options
    @secicc12 trashy tv is my jam! I have been enjoying Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars. It's hella trashy, and hits the spot after a long week teaching. I'll be right there with you for the Bachelor too, though I didn't watch Becca's season. My favorite is Paradise, so I have to watch during the year so I know who everyone is. 
  • Options
    @chloe97 definitely not! 
  • Options
    @sleepy33 loveee baked potatoes! We had twice baked potatoes with our steaks last night, and it was delicious. Now, I need another! 

@nopegoat I need more animal pictures! Makes me so happy seeing them! ❤️

@mamajojo1981 That’s so sweet! I bet he’ll be so surprised! 

@chloe97 I say embrace it! 
  • Options
    @msb615 I take way too many pictures of my animals. It's a problem really lol.

@eatinwatermelonseeds enjoy your nap! 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    I want want your lunch @sleepy33.

definetly not too early @chloe97.  Wear them with pride.
  • Options
    Everyone working on getting to the gym...it's SO worth it. I'm a huge gym rat, so there's that, but also it means when I stop at the cabinet I have hidden the peanut butter m&ms at 63x a day I have no guilt about it! 😆 I myself didn't get to the actual gym today because I'm home with a sick kid, but I did a CrossFit circuit in the basement. Extra m&ms for me!!! 😁
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @imrachellea I like the way you think, lady. Lol. I haven't been working out because I feel like hell, but I like the idea of more m&ms... 
  • Options
    OMG I want a baked potato so effing much now @sleepy33

My boss sent out an email a little while ago asking if anyone has any dietary restrictions for a work trip we have coming up and a co-worker responded with "Non-alcoholic beverages". HA! I'm sad I won't get to drink with everyone while we're there. The food better be amazing since I need to eat approx. every 45 min to stay alive. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @chloe97 I'm right there with you! I feel so big in my business dresses at work! I need to hit the light cardio to get this under control 😂

@eatinwatermelonseeds I'm ridiculously jealous of nap time right now! Lol I legit just had to talk myself out of calling out sick from my lunch to go home and take a nap. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @kbeers13 nap is looking less and less likely. I am super sick today, and laying down seems to be making it worse. I can't fall asleep despite being exhausted and the clock is just ticking closer and closer to my son being home 😭 
  • Options
    robyn2201robyn2201 member
    edited October 2018
    We went to a show last night and didn’t get home till 12:30! Way too late for this pregnant girl. So this morning I dropped off the girls at school and went back to sleep. I slept till 12:00!! So glorious! And now I just watched the end of the Cubs game. I probably should do something productive today. Haha.
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    @chucksmom15 seriously, I never knew it was possible until now! I am so nauseated lately, but want to eat all the things! I only have one snack left for the rest of the day (3 more work hours) and I know I need it for the drive home, but I am sooo hungry! 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    YES @zuuls_mom and @chucksmom15 . I have to eat allllllll day long to fend off the nausea, but not eat too much because nausea, but at the same time don't want to eat anything because nausea. SHEESH.

This is literally the most true thing ever!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @chucksmom15 oh man that is a sad day!! 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    @sleepy33 all I want is a potato now.
    @mamajojo1981 That is so sweet! I'm so impressed you haven't spilled the beans yet. I made it about 3.6 seconds after my BFP lol