December 2018 Moms

Randoms week of 9/10

124»

Re: Randoms week of 9/10

• @Jens_Hoes I just tried to find the thread because I wanted to know what you said to get warmed...I can’t recall anyone ever saying anything warn worthy but whatever. I think they deleted the whole thread! Geez. I actually tried to report her for spam but the app wouldn’t let me. 
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @Jens_Hoes Wow! So did she report you? Lame...
  • Loading the player...
  • edited September 2018
    @texas_t it was a sensitive time on our board. I'm not always such a raging bitch, and in hindsight, though I think she still deserved it, I probably would have toned it down. But one of our regs was going through some really serious shit and I just was not in the mood for that to be taken lightly. If that earns me some abuse points, so be it. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • @runrinserepeat I think she deserved everything she got with that insensitive comment.  It was uncalled for.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @runrinserepeat How did you get a warning for spam? You are a regular poster!
  • @katy0990 she must have
    @rosebud332 I told her basically that she should go to another platform because she posted the same AW post in a few bmb and a snarky gif
  • @katy0990 yeah, that was a weird one. IDK if that was a mistake or what. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Anyone else just sooooo tired today? I know I didn't sleep well last night, but usually it doesn't affect me like this! I'm barely staying awake at my desk... 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @AGK2015 That is hilarious! FWIW some of my faded stretch marks from my previous pregnancy became more noticeable again fairly early on since my skin was stretching again. Maybe that is happening to you too?
  • @katy0990 some of them probably, but they're definitely creeping much farther up the belly this time, and the bulk of them are new.

Ah, well. Regardless of whatever ridiculously large ball or fruit I'm apparently attempting to conceal, he's legally obligated to love me forever, so bring the stretch marks on!