December 2018 Moms

Bitchin' - week of 9/2

Re: Bitchin' - week of 9/2

• @runrinserepeat
    I'm sorry this weekend was so rough for you.  Part of me wants to offer you some platitude but I know that helps zero percent.  Hugs to you and your family.
  • Loading the player...
  • @runrinserepeat I’m so sorry! I cannot imagine your stress level and the pain you are feeling. Losing someone you love just sucks! *hugs*
  • @runrinserepeat I know that probably nothing we can do or say is going to make you feel any better, but we're all thinking of you.  *hugs*

BabyFruit Ticker

• @katy0990- actually if we're able to get one of the few rooms he'd be allowed to stay overnight in, he'd be sleeping in a hospital bed next to me. According to the hospitals, the average stay is between 4-7 days, longer if you've had a C-Section. 

@hannelorre- good thinking, it's worth a shot to ask! I will try anything to plead my case...

@runrinserepeat, I think if I knew MH would come bearing donuts the next morning, maybe I could handle the separation... So sorry to hear that you had such a rough weekend, and that it keeps being brought up. 
  • @deutschmama Wow! That is a long stay! 
  • @deutschmama that's a long stay! I might feel differently about having DH there overnight if I were going to be there that long, dang!
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • @runrinserepeat I'm sorry for everything you're going through re: your mom. We are all here for you <3 Please take care of yourself.
  • @runrinserepeat I’m sorry you had such a rough weekend. I can’t imagine what you’re going through right now. Thinking of you today.  <3<3
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Ugh, another one. There are inefficiencies in my job. I think everyone probably deals with that on a day-to-day basis. But.. they're annoying, right? Anytime I bitch about the extra work that we have to do or how inefficient this or that is, my officemate is all, "well... here's why you're wrong to complain about that". No. Shut up. Accepting these things doesn't change anything - if we want it to change we have to get angry enough about it that they do something. And besides, if I want to be ornery, let me, dammit. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • @runrinserepeat I'm sorry about your rough weekend and the lack of sensitivity/support at work, and especially about your mom.  I can't imagine dealing with that right now (or ever, I guess, but especially right now).  And I also dislike when people try to justify or explain annoying bs things rather than just let me complain sometimes.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @runrinserepeat Workplace complacency is the worst! I'm guessing that your officemate has never heard my favorite quote from Adm. Hopper (I'm all spoilers this week, gah!).

NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • I just received another call claiming that someone called them from my number.  We've had this number for a few months tops and it's already being spoofed.
    there are two motivations in sports, which is yours?
  • @coybig Ugh, I feel your pain. I've had my current number for 5+ years and I STILL :rage: get creditors calling for Paula (surprise - that's not my name), and lately my number has clearly been spoofed. Luckily my phone's area code isn't where we live (and hasn't been for several years) so when I see a "home" number calling me I just don't answer because I know it's going to be a person who doesn't understand that I didn't call them.
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @runrinserepeat I am so sorry. Thinking of and praying for you <3

@hkom Great gif for the day as I watched Mean Girls last night. Also, I'm sorry about your GD test being so delayed and then another IV. You're so inspiring with how well you've been keeping your head up. Praying for you!

@Llynde5 I would totally go back or make DH go back for that extra money back if they don't make it right with you beforehand. If you end up having to take that route I hope you end up with a competent employee who helps! You're so brave for taking that outing!

Mine is a minor BF. My coworker took the week off but has been in three times today. I don't get when people do this.. just leave and don't come in! Or at least wait until the end of the week. Someone called for him this afternoon and would NOT tell me who it was and said person was quite rude. Annnnoying.
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @runrinserepeat Lots of hugs to you.  I'm sorry this weekend was rough.  I've been wondering how your Mom was and hoping that she is doing as well as possible right now.  <3
    @scaredunprepared So glad you are ok!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @scaredunprepared I hate that people aren’t more careful! So glad you are feeling ok and that you already have an ultrasound tomorrow. I’m sure everything is fine but that’s still so scary.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • That’s one of my big fears during pregnancy, @scaredunprepared. I’m glad everything seems fine, though, and you’re checking in on baby tomorrow. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • @scaredunprepared I'm so sorry about the accident, but glad you're ok! 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @runrinserepeat you are in my thoughts. 

@scaredunprepared glad you are okay!
  • @runrinserepeat @scaredunprepared I'm sorry about your day. Sending you internet hugs.  <3<3
  • @scaredunprepared I’m so sorry about your accident! I’m glad you can feel baby and that you will get to see your LO tomorrow. 
  • @scaredunprepared I'm so glad it wasn't worse and you and baby are ok! 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @scaredunprepared Ah that's scary. I'm so glad you're ok. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow. 
  • @runrinserepeat I'm so sorry for what you're going through with your mom. It must be so incredibly tough. Thinking of you.

@scaredunprepared Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry about the car accident, though that is good timing that you have your a/s tomorrow to get a thorough checking out of your LO. Thinking of you and hoping everything goes great.

AFM, my bitch is much smaller potatoes than all that, just annoying. Work is basically a dumpster fire today, so I've had no time to post. Too long and complicated to go into in detail, but basically we are unexpectedly VERY short staffed and upper management is in denial because they want to save money and not replace the people we're missing, but we are going to start not hitting  major deadlines, and putting off the inevitable (hiring more people) is just guaranteeing the last couple of weeks of this show are going to be chaos and it's so frustrating. Also, hearing your boss say "if everyone just works 10% harder, it'll be fine" instead of replacing 5 very experienced people is maddening.
  • @maureenmce what a bunch of money hungry butts upper management is being. One of the things I hate most about places of employment in our society and current economic climate is the mentality that everyone should just "work harder" or "put in more hours". We literally are at the beck and call of our jobs at a moment's notice, with email and cell phones. We are expected to take work home with us and basically be on call 24/7.  We work harder/more hours than any generation before us and comparatively are being paid so much less.  Stop expecting employees to work harder to save yourself money!  Hire more people so your employees are happier and can be less exhausted/more productive.  Sheesh.  Clearly I feel strongly about this lol
    Amen to that!!
  • @scaredunprepared I'm so glad you and baby are ok! Keep us posted after your ultrasound.

@maureenmce Ugh I'm sorry work has been a shit show for you. Some of the management at my company has the same mentality of just dividing up someone's work when they leave rather than hire and they act shocked when the person who has been asked to do 2 people's workloads then decides to leave too. 
  • @maureenmce I’m sorry they are being so demanding. If I remember correctly, you are contracted? If so, how much longer will you be there?
  • I was just 3/4 through a 45 min online training and the wifi went out. When it came back, it sent me back to the beginning of the dang thing. *flips desk in rage*
  • @morgantu OMFG Nooooooooooooooo

BabyFruit Ticker

• @PensiveCrayon that is one of the many reasons I make my appointments later in the week like @texas_t
    Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @orangecrush29 yay for passing the test! No bueno on the hypoglycemia. What did they say for helping with that? I assume they don't want you drinking all the juice or eating all the candy all the time, haha!

@morgantu Oh gosh, I'd hate for that to happen! Can you kind of breeze through those 45 minutes and just play on your phone? Haha.

@PensiveCrayon I totally would blame that too! Question: have you tried something like a Squatty Potty? Silly, but bringing your legs up reallllly works! I just have a little stool that I use if I'm having problems and it usually helps!
    BabyFetus Ticker