October 2018 Moms
Options

Pregnancy achievement: unlocked!

1234568»

Re: Pregnancy achievement: unlocked!

• Options
    Reviving!! 
    Stretch marks.. but not on my belly, more on my hips/love handles. And a few lines on my boobs..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamabearcj I may or may not have stretch marks on my hips/love handles too! (hard to tell..) None on the belly yet. My mom only had 1 mark on each hip, so hopefully I am that way! I have alllll the marks on my thighs from previous weight gain, so I do wonder how I don't have any on the belly!
  • Options
    @jemmerjams oh yeah my inner thighs and lower butt cheeks even are like speckled with stretch marks!! I'm fine with it but I still hope I dont get them on the belly.
  • Options
    I've had marks since 1st tri! My stomach looks like a red and white tiger. I have painful ones at my bikini line.
  • Options
    @sammierose464 1st tri?! Crazy how different they hit people
  • Options
    @sammierose464 FYI from experience you can get them on the actual skin of your lady bits.  I have one down the middle I got last time.  Honestly during the last half of my pregnancy I thought it was an ingrown hair nope turns out my vaginal couldn't take the stretching anymore.  Ugh!
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    I have 3 new ones on the underside of my belly. So far that’s it this time around, but Im
    sure it will change.
  • Options
    @bntfroggie did that hurt like an ingrown hair? I've never heard of anyone having stretch Mark's there but I guess I'm not surprised they can pop up anywhere 
  • Options
    @mamabearcj yeah and it felt like it was an ingrown hair but of course I couldn't see anything down there at all.  I guess it was really red and when they prepped me for my c-section they nurse even asked the doctor if it was okay.  Had I known it was a stretch mark I wouldn't have picked at it so much.  It's definitely weird getting one there.  Towards the end I think my stomach was maxed out from them and they started coming in on the sides.  So far so good this time around.  No stretchmarks yet but I'm only 27 wks and that's when they started coming in last time.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    @bntfroggie huh, that's something!! 
  • Options
    @sammierose464 1st tri?! Crazy how different they hit people
    I get them really easily. And I carry most of my weight in my stomach, so I was already stretching in the 1st tri. They don't really bother me other than occasionally being painful when they stretch a lot.
  • Options
    @sammierose464 that makes sense, I've had them on my thighs for years now. That and my butt, which is where most of my weight is according to DH. 
  • Options
    chyviechyvie member
    I have had stretch marks my entire adult life. I had a huge growth spurt when I was 10, then I gained alot of weight when I was 19 and then I lost a lot of weight when I was 22 then I continued to go up and down on the scale for years. My skin doesn't react to fast stretching. I have them on my boobs, thighs, arms, tummy, back of knees! Weird thing is I have only go two additional stretch marks so far this pregnancy!
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    chyviechyvie member
    ^^ TRUTH! I never had one guy ever comment on my stretch marks! They just like boobs 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016

• Options
    It's not like you could see any stretch marks on my boobs if I had them (...do I have them???), once they fade, they fade to ghostly pale to match the rest of my body lol.
  • Options
    Lol @the boob comment!
    Stretch marks are all over my belly :/ they aren't painful or itchy so I will take that as a win. Haven't noticed marks anywhere else but I can't see very much! 
    Out working with the public and blew my nose at least an hour or two ago and was talking with someone and my nose hurt. I had a freaking huge dried piece of snot on the edge of my nose.ugh guess it isn't a pregnancy thing but dang I felt like an idiot! 
  • Options
    @SweetSweetTooth um maybe TMI but I'm getting a lot more dried snot in my nose now. It does hurt!!
  • Options
    I do too. (dried snot)
  • Options
    chyviechyvie member
    +1 for snot. Dried and just extra of it!
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016

• Options
    yup dried snot here, too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    +1 for dried snot...lol
  • Options
    TMI maybe but my boobs are leaking.  
  • Options
    I'm late but I have all the dried snot over here. Also, still get random bloody noses
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    My right nostril only has been a bloody nose for weeks. Wtf?
  • Options
    @HoosOnFirst my left nostril is always the culprit :( 
  • Options
    I had someone offer me a seat for the first time...not on the train (I've heard that will never happen in SF), but at a busy gate in the airport. I was in group 1 because I'd upgraded and we were about to start boarding (plus I was about to sit for 4 hours), so I declined, but it was still really nice.

+1 for dried snot. I keep hoping that someone will buy & send the humidifier that we registered for, so I can start using it at night! ;)