October 2018 Moms
Options

Pregnancy achievement: unlocked!

Re: Pregnancy achievement: unlocked!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @jynjer91 I love that you still loved it!
    Stupid app cut off my reply! We do need different reaction options. Oh the fun things our bodies due during pregnancy! 
  • Options
    I agree. I wish we could have reactions like FB.
  • Options
    Yogurt just gave me heartburn. Wtf
  • Options
    I’ve reached the groan all the way back up when I bend down to pick something up level of pregnancy. It’s awesome. 
  • Options
    @gypsyheart85 I was in and out of my Rav all day shipping and every time I had to climb out of groan about it, can't tie my shoes unless I don't breath in either. It's great!
  • Options
    I sneezed and peed my pants 4 times over the weekend.  WTH. 
  • Options
    @linssears4 It's happening more often for me too. I need to get some panty liners...
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    I keep sneezing and peeing my pants when I don't even have to pee, wtf is up with that?!  
  • Options
    slizteesliztee member
    That's basically all the movement I feel too, @mytrueloves. Also, pretty strong pain on my left side under the ribs yesterday...that shit was annoying.
  • Options
    @mytrueloves @sliztee
    Same here! I keep lying in bed at night waiting to feel those movements and I haven't yet! Do feel some tugging/stretching, but nothing fluttery
  • Options
    chyviechyvie member
    @knottieamusements That happened to me. I went about three days without feeling anything after feeling movement on our baby moon. Now its stronger than ever and I feel it more often. I think the baby might be too small to feel every movement right now, as soon enough we will be wanting some peace and quiet from all the kicking LOL
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    I'm officially at the point where it’s uncomfortable to bend over to clip my toenails, or put on socks and shoes. I’m not even thatttt big yet - how did I deal with this last time towards the end?!?
  • Options
    @mytrueloves I was just telling my coworker the exact same thing yesterday. I haven't felt movement yet, but I feel like she is taking jabs at my bladder!
  • Options
    I'm feeling more every day. Monday was the first day I for sure felt something. Now I feel it mostly after I eat, but today it's been more consistent.
  • Options
    My gas is always worse at night, so I can't tell if it's baby or gas!  :s
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt I had that this week as well! Bumping into all the chairs and husband with trh belly! Lol glad I am not alone in bad spacial (sp?)  awareness with a growing belly! 
  • Options
    Started producing colostrum today. I'm way more excited than I should be.
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    @jynjer91 thats awesome!! I don't know about outdoor ranges but maybe check with your OB and see if they have any suggestions? 
  • Options
    jynjer4jynjer4 member
    @mamabearcj I’m asking her first thing in the morning! 
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @jynjer91 congrats!! DH got me a handgun as well for the same reason but gave it to me early! I went to an outdoor range to shoot it. Wore gloves, a mask (as well as standard shooting gear) and only shot like 10 rounds. Dh loaded and cleaned it for me. We looked at lead free ammo but wasn't worth the cost. I wanted to shoot it once but now it is set aside. My midwife said go ahead and shootas people don't stop hunting but her reasoning was weak and I felt I had more info than she had so I felt it was safer to stop. 
  • Options
    I took my concealed carry course at about 12 weeks, but it was outside. I've read that indoor is a no go, but outdoors isn't bad. However, baby can hear starting around 16w so I'd be worried about that.

Congrats though!
  • Options
    If it's noise you're worried about, I had asked my OB about concerts back in the 1st tri and he didn't think it was an issue...and I listen to hard rock/metal, so it can get really loud lol. I think the amniotic fluid cushions a lot of the sound anyway?
  • Options
    I now have a darker spot on my areola and what looks like a mole as well on the same breast.
  • Options
    @SweetSweetTooth I found a freckle on my areola recently!!
  • Options
    I just genuinely thought “nah, I’m too tired to watch tv.”
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jynjer4jynjer4 member
    edited May 2018
    @DunkinDecaf Not sure I can trust you anymore :confused: 
    ETA- I watch tv to fall asleep so that concept is beyond me! 
  • Options
    It’s finally uncomfortable to lay on my stomach! 
  • Options
    @Mylitta thanks for the info! I shot for my concealed class at about 12 weeks, about 75 rounds. Now I'll just wait till after baby is born.
  • Options
    chyviechyvie member
    got a nice big varicose veins on inner my thigh! hopefully it goes away after pregnancy!
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018