October 2018 Moms
Options

Pregnancy achievement: unlocked!

Re: Pregnancy achievement: unlocked!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Baby was in a really good position to feel kicks for weeks as he was horizontally laying and now hes flipped either head down or head up and facing toward the inside because I'm feeling things on my bladder and what feels like kicks toward the insides. Its not as frequent either so I'm like did you get stuck in there or something. He still moves everyday but for the past 2 days i see like the back or something pudging out and im not feeling kicks on the left side of my belly anymore. I have an anterior placenta so he may be hitting that. Just disappointing because I like when his daddy feels him :( 
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 that's a win!!
  • Options
    Ugh @mamabearcj my innie has been gone for a while now, and I hate it!! It feels so weird to me, and I hate seeing my belly button popping through my shirts. Definitely a pregnancy achievement I’m not happy about! 
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake I hate that I know it's going to be popped out soon! I took my belly button ring out early on for that reason, it looks funny poking out under shirts. 
  • Options
    @mamabearcj I quickly regained my childhood outie by like 18 weeks. It's noticeable through shirts now. Sigh.
  • Options
    @mamabearcj My innie is so deep and yes, it’s WEIRD when it flattens our!! Mine didn’t pop with Z, I wonder if it will this time. 

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    @krzyriver Mine is super deep too. It didn't pop out with DD but I could see the end of it which I could never do before! I'm curious to see what's going to happen this time as well.
  • Options
    Pretty sure that's how mine will be as well, @krzyriver @SawyerRichardson

Presently, it's a bottomless pit that's stretching wider. It's funny, because it kinda looks like my stomach is more of a B-shaped bump because of my like...belly button divider. Very strange.

• Options
    +1 for a deep belly button. I keep waiting for it to flatten but I don’t think that’s happening.

I just scheduled my 1hr Glucose test.  Is that an achievement?
  • Options
    TTM and my belly button is super deep! It's never popped, just gets really flat.
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    Baby's done cookin'! Time to take him out of the oven!
  • Options
    chyviechyvie member
    Mine is super deeeeeeep too. Like I have to use a Q-tip to clean it otherwise it can smell deeeeep. I could easily loose the Q-tip in there. :D It is kind of flattening but not sure that it will ever pop.
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    My belly button is super deep too and isn’t even close to pooping. Hope it stays that way! I decided to leave my ring in because I really couldn’t care less about the weird little bump the top part of it makes right now..
  • Options
    @rc-cola i laughed too.

I'm so have to clean mine with a q tip on occasion.
  • Options
    We might go to BBB tomorrow too!
  • Options
    Out experience with bbb was awesome! We were kindly asked by so many different people (few same) if we needed any help or had questions! If you know anyone who has previously registered there you can 'refer' them and they get $25 credit. I might be willing to give up my info for $25 lol message me if you are comfortable and don't have anyone else to refer.
  • Options
    I didn't think there was even a bbb in my state! There is One, but it's over two hours away and in a direction I never go.. 
  • Options
    @jemmerjams Not sure which shade of grey you are looking for, but almost my entire house is Benjamin Moore Grey Owl. It's a great true grey that doesnt pull too much of other colors. I'm pretty obsessed with it!
  • Options
    @jemmerjams Oh, both great choices!
  • Options
    My belly button is almost an outie it was never that deep before getting pregnant. It is really weird to feel it start to pop.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    halfanewthalfanewt member
    edited June 2018
    @kiwi2628 the bellybutton toaster pop image is now stuck in my head. Thank you! 

@jemmerjams so productive! Nice finds :) 

Now I wonder if my bellybutton will pop at all. Also a super deep innie.