July 2018 Moms
Options

It's Labor Time!

Re: It's Labor Time!

• Options
    @SmashJam every time I see the “last posted” on this post it’s you I keep getting excited clicking on it thinking you are heading the the hospital 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    @babybump1994 Darn Full Moon. 
  • Options
    @elizabethrn87 @hillbillywife keep sending those excited vibes my way! I thought last night was it with contractions about 4 minutes apart and slightly higher on the pain scale than usual but...no dice. They just fizzled once I went to bed. I even stayed up later than usual cleaning and walking and bouncing in hopes to coaxing them into turning into something.
  • Options
    All the excited labor thoughts and “third times a charm” thoughts coming your way!
  • Options
    And846And846 member
    Good luck to all the ladies having babies today!! 
  • Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    Woohoo, we have little bits of mucus plug! Not a lot, just little pieces but that's more than the zero amount I had before. I'd be happy if this guy can beat his induction date.
  • Options
    Yay @nimmle ! At least it's a start!

Sending spontaneous labor vibes your way @SmashJam !
  • Options
    Good luck @nimmle!! Can’t wait to hear all about it!!
  • Options
    Good luck @nimmle!!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    w00t! Go @nimmle! Can't wait to see your announcement and hear your story!
  • Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    And now for a TW moment....apparently wires got crossed when I moved my induction date. They overbooked the slot and there are no beds. They are having me come back at 6:30am. *sigh*
  • Options
    Nooo @nimmle I'm so sorry! What if it's a sign and lo comes on his/her own before then??
  • Options
    @nimmle I would CRYYYYY! I'm so sorry! But maybe @kissableviv is right and its a sign that LO will come on its own!

• Options
    nimmle said:
    And now for a TW moment....apparently wires got crossed when I moved my induction date. They overbooked the slot and there are no beds. They are having me come back at 6:30am. *sigh*
    Noooooooo!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh no! @nimmle im so sorry! Fx for serious labor tonight and LO will arrive before you go in for induction. 
  • Options
    @nimmle oh nooo I feel your pain, as something very similar happened to me. Take a couple Benadryl and get some sleep! 
  • Options
    @nimmle noooo!! Sending you all the spontaneous labor vibes so you can tell your hospital to shove it! 
  • Options
    @nimmle Wtaf!?!? Fx to labor happening before tomorrow morning...

Thinking of you @smashjam!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @nimmle nooooo! I’m so sorry! At least you don’t have too long to wait! FX everything works out in the am 
  • Options
    @nimmle good luck tomorrow!  Get some rest!
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow, @nimmle! So sorry to hear about the screw-up and hopefully it will work out well in the morning. 

I could use some advice from you ladies. Recognizing this is maybe a TMI question, how should I be able to distinguish the mucus plug from the bloody show? I am confident that I lost the mucus plug yesterday after a few bathroom runs, and since then, I’ve had a light pink/light brown mucus-y discharge. I assumed it was just remnants of the mucus plug, but that’s also how I’m seeing the bloody show being described. How do I know if it’s the bloody show, since that’s more of a sign of pending labor?

I’m also feeling what I’m guessing to be contractions for the first time, so hoping LO is going to beat my scheduled induction tomorrow evening! 
  • Options
    @SmashJam hopefully this is it! 
  • Options
    zande2016zande2016 member
    edited August 2018
    @SmashJam yesssss! What exciting news to read during my 3am feeding! Good luck I hope this is it!
  • Options
    @SmashJam good luck!!!! 

@summermama18 I didn't get a bloody show until after my water broke per the nurses. I did lose mucus plug and had the mucus discharge as well. The discharge happened before my water broke. I would keep track of the contractions, even if 10 mins apart. Fx to you!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I had to comment because their were three sixes next to each other for the number of comments and I’m a freak about that sort of thing lol

Kylie M.

Baby #1 Born 12.16.2015

Baby #2 Due 7.13.2018

• Options
    Thanks, @zombiehoohaa! Bloody show or not, I’m pretty confident in these contractions which have had me sitting up in bed for the last few. I was able to get some sleep between 1:30-3ish, but otherwise feeling one every 10-15 min since I posted. Still a ways to go, but progress!

@SmashJam so excited for you! FX and hoping you’ve been more effective in catching some sleep tonight!
  • Options
    Good luck today @nimmle

@SmashJam woohoo! That sounds promising!! 
  • Options
    YESSSSS @SmashJam!! So excited for you! @summermama18 fx!!
  • Options
    Oh my gosh @SmashJam soooo excited for you!! And YAY for spontaneous labor even if it was late, cannot wait to see your announcement!!! Thinking of you and @nimmle and @summermama18 today!!
  • Options
    @SmashJam yay! Excited for you!! 

@summermama18 Re mucus plug, i lost it in parts for about a week and the day I went in I had been having more of a bloody discharge/spotting inside of mucusy. Not sure if that’s considered a bloody show but it wasn’t heavy enough for a pad (liners were ok).
  • Options
    @SmashJam Heck YES, mama!!! So glad you got a spontaneous labor!! I was sending you all the good vibes I could muster!!! FX everything goes smoothly and baby is here soon!!

@summermama18 my mucous plug was clear-ish. Bloody show was definitely dark red and bigger. Baby was born less than 24h later! 
  • Options
    Horray @SmashJam  and @nimmle!! Thinking of y’all today!!
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    YES!! What news to wake up to!! I’m so happy you got your spontaneous labor @SmashJam!!
    And good luck @nimmle!!! So exciting!
  • Options
    Yesssss @SmashJam that is awesome! Can’t wait to see the GoT onesie on baby! 
  • Options
    Doing the happy dance for you @SmashJam!

good luck @nimmle

Cant wait to see some announcements today!! Official August babies!